⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Fetish within a fetish?

Started by khuddle, May 18, 2019, 03:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love using certain taboo words with regard to female bodybuilders. For example, "hunk". That's typically a word used by women about men.
But lets face it, some of these girl lifters are just flat out "hunky". I like refering to the biggest, most beautiful, most muscular fbbs as "studs".
I like browsing the web for "female beefcake". These are all taboo words, but I love using them, flirting with them, suggesting a kind of gender
role reversal with me and the female bodybuilder in question.

I also love using those taboo words.
That and for me it is older muscle women (50+). When I was 18 my first session was with a 50 year old muscle woman. I think that also fits into the taboo category.

Del4

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

tarzan7

Big clits which usually means hyper sexuality. Busty and erect nipples. Deep voices, shaved pussy and even some facial stubble. That happened with one well-known sessionette. We got into our role play almost immediately and we were all over each other, kissing and taking off each other's clothes. each other. My cheek brushed her chin and I felt her face. I was surprised, then licked and sucked it. She instantly knew why and became a major was a turn on for both of us.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login