Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi i am Emi from Bugaria

Started by emi_bg, June 10, 2009, 07:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emi_bg

My name is Emilya Angelova
I am  Bulgarian bodybuilder, many times republican champion
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

© Saradasplay:2b2cac67
© Saradasplay:c45e7fa4

I am very happy joining this forum and i am ready for for your questions  :) :)

emi_bg

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

zebor


haagseemile

hi emi,
i'm emile from holland...male.
you look amazing, love your muscular arms
hope to see more of you in the future.
greetings emile

musc69

A big muscle gal is always welcome

buddye

Glad you joined the party! Welcome! You're really built. So you compete? It's not suprising you do well. In addition to impressive muscles, you're very pretty. I don't care what anyone says, believe me, it matters.

mackmelon

Zdravei, Emi, pryatno mi e, I,m Marc from Spain, but living in Bg. Greetings.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emilie

Hi everybody! I lost my account for saradas, that's why I wasn't on board so long. But now I maked a new one, so I'll try to keep you regulary updated. Thank you for the nice words! Actually I train hard and began my preparation for the next year spring competition season.

@ Marc: Hello! Were are you now?

mackmelon

I,m in Sofia, close to Borovo.  :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emilie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pekin

Thanks Emilie !!!

You are very nice and ripped...  :)

RobMash

Yeah beautiful!  Very big biceps! Congratulation! continue in this way!
Thank you for the photos, please post other photos in future
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Kuner


WonderWoman

You look extremly strong!! :) Keep going

pikko

What are your stats? Are u travelling to Italy?

emilie

Hi guys and Happy New Year! Hope you enjoyed a great party! I was dieting because I started my pre-contest preparation.
As I work at full-time it's impossible for me travel or take some appointments. May be later, who knows...