Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Hi i am Emi from Bugaria

Started by emi_bg, June 10, 2009, 07:54:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi guys and Happy New Year! Hope you enjoyed a great party! I was dieting because I started my pre-contest preparation.
As I work at full-time it's impossible for me travel or take some appointments. May be later, who knows...
Hello Emilie Happy New Year also for you  ;)
I wish you that your preparation go well. I'm your fan and I support you. I have seen your photos posted here and In my opinion you have an excellent basic structures and your biceps are really very big. I think that you'll become a great famous bodybuilder. I bet on you.
Please I'm very happy if you post here some photos that testify your improvements.
The next month I put you in list on the poll The Biceps Goddess of Febbruary 2010 and on the poll The Legs Goddess of Febbruary 2010 in this way I can give you a little help for be more known in the world of female bodybuilding as you deserve.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

emilie

@ RobMash  Thanks for the proposition, that will be a great honor for me. Now I poste some pictures just for show you my start position. I'll upload regularly some new pictures to keep you updated about my progress.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emilie

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@ RobMash  Thanks for the proposition, that will be a great honor for me. Now I poste some pictures just for show you my start position. I'll upload regularly some new pictures to keep you updated about my progress.


Hello Emilie. Thank you very much, all members of this forum have pleasure to see her photos and yours progress. I'm very happy  if you post your progress here regularly.
I have seen her new photos and you have really a good basic structures. I garantee you that I'm very "selective" to do compliments and I do compliments only to few bodybuilders. I think that you have inclined for the bodybuilding more then the 90 percent of new bodybuilders because you have also a favorable genetic. I'm sure that your mass and condition will great improve  in the future. I'm a personal trainer from many years and I think that I'm quietly good to see the talent. I bet on you for the future and I totally support you. Go Emilie!!!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Walder

Congrats from Spain, very nice look !

lanky


sean238

You're a beautiful girl with a beautiful body. Thank you for sharing your pics with us/ :-*