LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Web comics With Muscle Women

Started by 87fg, February 02, 2019, 04:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Just another wonderful image. We are getting closer to the second book launch. I'm thinking it may happen by the end of the month.


87fg

I made some fan art. What do you all think ? I intend to do more, maybe with other characters.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

It's official the Princess is back! Updates are going to be on Tuesdays.

A message from the creator :
"Alright, this has been dragging on long enough so let's begin this chapter here and now!

Updates on tuesdays – we'll see how long I can keep this up, I may not be able to work much on the comic during the summer but I should have enough material now to last for a while.
And when the day comes when I can't finish the update in time I'll take a short break and return with perhaps a less frequent update schedule.

If you're new here: you can start here with Book 2 if you want to – this is a new adventures with new bad guys."

87fg

Book 2 is here ! Dolores does not appear yet, but will soon.

87fg

I'm happy to say our great Dolores is back. This time she is doing do dance moves.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

This is a great treat. Be sure to visit the actual site. Sometimes he has extra art on there under the vote on TWC icon.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg


87fg


87fg


87fg

Now this is getting interesting. I think at some point Dolores will be fight trolls
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Looks like another foe has arrived. I'm really enjoying the world building in the second comic. I wonder what other kingdoms exist in this world.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She's making a new dress.

87fg

I like his ink drawings. What I hope is that at some point subjects get incorporated into the books. This is the most serious I have ever seen Dolores look. She's got a fighting mode face.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Don't worry, the ambassador is fine. It's just another dream sequence.  I have a feeling she won't be getting to the ball.

87fg

New comic is out tomorrow. The reason I did not post the page from last time, is that Dolores was not in it. She will be back in the next one I'm sure.