LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Web comics With Muscle Women

Started by 87fg, February 02, 2019, 04:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

87fg

This is  some art from Lester's devianart page.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


pramitsen2008

A new webcomic titled: My Girldried is an Orc Warlord is readable online. It's been created by "Marko Raasssina"

Here's a preview image:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

I awoke to a pleasant surprise. Lester made another Dolores drawing. I could imagine this is what He-Man's daughter would look like.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

A new drawing has been released. Hopefully, he'll get back to the comic soon. It will be worth the wait.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

I was looking at LessYeoman's Deviant art page and I saw this comment on the image that I posted : "Thanks! Happy to hear you liked the comic and found it inspirational!

Things are moving forward with the next chapter, albeit slowly." That seems like a good sign to me. A long wait is not a big deal, I'm glad to see it continue.

87fg

Something to get you all in the Halloween mood.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Another update directly from the site : "The wheels are in motion for the continuation of the comic... More to come, stay tuned."

This was from October 31st. It may not have a specific date, but it is definitely coming back.

87fg

A new artwork posted just eight hours ago. I'm really excited for book two.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Bodybuilding does not exist in this Middle Ages fairy tale world, but Less does show Dolores do some poses.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Another work for the holiday season
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

This  is the cover to book 2. I'll let you all know when it is up. The cover as Lester explains is a generic one. She won't be reverting to her former self. The Black Rose's effects are permanent. We can expect too see more action and comedy from  the strongest princess there is.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nixon74

Princess of Prowess is excellent! I hope he continues.

Karma is always appreciated!

87fg

I come with great news. The comic according to Less will be out soon (if all goes to schedule). This is some concept art he did for the new book. We are getting closer, but its worth the wait. Visit his site and book mark it. Also follow the deviant art page he has.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Book 2 is coming along. I have evidence. Less has another tumblr where he shows you what he's doing.
That tumblr also reveals some new characters. It looks really good. I'm really excited for the release.

87fg

Some updates as stated from his Tumblr :

"Sorry for the lack of updates.

I haven't spent much time on the drawing board lately creating new characters and stuff - instead I've been working in front on the computer making all the crude sketches into finished inked and colored drawings, so things haven't slowed down here, on the contrary!

I have some 30 pages in the works at various stages of completion - some are just quick sketches, 5 of them are being inked and 9 of them are being colored so they are quite close to completion.

Once I have the first 6 pages or so finished I'll premiere the comic."