LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Web comics With Muscle Women

Started by 87fg, February 02, 2019, 04:02:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

87fg

It appears the black rose has some major significance. The lore of this world keeps expanding.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

87fg

Another wonderful page. This arc is going to be a long one. Less might break it into two books.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Here's an image without the text.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Another picture from My Webcomics. Remember to go there and vote for the comic. The link is on the Princess of Prowess website. Also share it on social media. This comic needs more attention.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

This is the blue bikini version.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

I love the action sequences in this comic. There are more pages, I just need more time to post them.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Does anyone feel like Princess of Prowess should have its own thread ? I think it has enough material to do so. If not I will just keep posting to the webcomics thread. Anyways , Less is going to post the last few pages in at once. That might take a few weeks. Then, hopefully after another hiatus part 2 comes out.

Kujarer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
here is the complete quadra blu webcomic.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

let's all hope the creator continues the comic strip in future also for everyone to enjoy.   :singing: 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

A couple of weeks ago THE Lyman Dally posted on the Forum! You may be interested in what he had to say. Find his messages here [replies #18 + 20]:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UPDATE [16 Dec 22] A few subsequent posts also...

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

87fg

It's good that he is putting it into a compilation. I really hope for a revival. However, it great that we get this at least.

87fg

Another from the artist Less
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

This is the rematch I hope will happen in the comic.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Still no word on the comic updates. Hopefully, we see something new at the end of the year.

87fg

I have information about the comic. It is continuing, but it will take some time. This is what Lester said : "I've sketched/written down some rough ideas for the continuation but that's all, it's not anywhere near of coming together yet". That was posted on the website on June 2.

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The comic is on hiatus, but more art is coming. I think Dolores would make a great wrestler.

87fg

Happy Halloween

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login