⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sheena from Hungary

Started by ramblerbc, January 11, 2019, 03:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycrazy

I met Sheena today. I don't have much to add to the previous descriptions of her skill, strength and ability. I can add that she has had her implants removed and she is much happier without them. She said they felt like they were not part of her, and that they were uncomfortable when she slept on them. She seemed to be saying they weren't part of her, or of who she considered herself to be. She said she thought she was a "busty milf" when she had them. I've always preferred the natural look and her physique looks terrific as it is now. She had to meet me in the lobby to use the elevator, so she tried to dress in a manner that wouldn't draw any attention, wearing loose sweats and a bulky sweater. Even when she tried to hide her exceptional physique she couldn't disguise herself-- she is an exquisitely beautiful woman.


chardonnay

I meet her aroud 10 weeks ago - she is the real deal if you love a lady that can do judo for real. I asked her to use her favorite judo throws with me and she did them all. I felt like a ragdoll, she has a superb and deadly technique and luckily knows how to use it :)

CHIRCH

Sheena made it australia and its the best session i have ever had. i am 68kg but when i met her it felt like she was double me in size so strong (her arms are massive)! Anyway for 2 hours she pinned me in all diffrent holds and for parts of the session did lift and carry. I was on her shoulders for 2 mins and it was like nothing for her. I have never had this expereince in a session where she just knew what to do and we were able to connect the entire time. She is the perfect combo of really natrually strong but so interpsonal you feel comftable right away. Communication was 10/10

2ndHoodman

Still one of my favorite ladies. When she was still in the US, I saw her every time she visited NYC.

Jbuzz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Still one of my favorite ladies. When she was still in the US, I saw her every time she visited NYC.

She's coming soon to my city.  I'm more into muscle worship, where she is "naturally thick" (as she claims), qnd most of her session are wrestling. 

Has any one done muscle worship with her and can comment? 
Any extras available (before i even propose in the email)?