Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sheena from Hungary

Started by ramblerbc, January 11, 2019, 03:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seppe3333

Wow!!! Did everyone see that SLAP?  Sheena stock is going to skyrocket!!


Leo811

Very impressive, but also dangerous. Does anybody now if Sheena will ever come back to Europe for sessions?

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very impressive, but also dangerous. Does anybody now if Sheena will ever come back to Europe for sessions?

Not any time soon I'm afraid.

FBBrocks

I had a 1 hour session with her while she first arrived in the U.S in Los Angeles, she had a beautiful country woman with her at time, a fitness competitor but didn't offer session unfortunately.... anyway onto Sheena

I'd definitely recommend Sheena, for those into hardcore wrestling, femdom domination, or muscle worship, she's an all in one package, a REAL LIFE material artist, have tons of sexy moves to hold you down(I doubt average size man can even resist her in none hold back grappling match) she just really love what she does, also a very fun person to talk to, never watch clock, doesn't talk none sense to slow down the action, always know what to do next, she's just enjoy kicking dude's ass for real. 

During our session, She did reveal to me that she thinks American customers are "too soft & too demanding", she often upset them when she use a bit of her strength, well glad I didn't disappoint. So yea, for those looking for real action, sheena is a must.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a 1 hour session with her while she first arrived in the U.S in Los Angeles, she had a beautiful country woman with her at time, a fitness competitor but didn't offer session unfortunately.... anyway onto Sheena

I'd definitely recommend Sheena, for those into hardcore wrestling, femdom domination, or muscle worship, she's an all in one package, a REAL LIFE material artist, have tons of sexy moves to hold you down(I doubt average size man can even resist her in none hold back grappling match) she just really love what she does, also a very fun person to talk to, never watch clock, doesn't talk none sense to slow down the action, always know what to do next, she's just enjoy kicking dude's ass for real. 

During our session, She did reveal to me that she thinks American customers are "too soft & too demanding", she often upset them when she use a bit of her strength, well glad I didn't disappoint. So yea, for those looking for real action, sheena is a must.

I feel attacked!  ???

Great review, and totally concur. I've seen her twice and gotten destroyed both times - she's flat-out amazing. I also sessioned with her friend, Hungarian Huntress this year as well. She isn't a trained wrestler (yet), but is a lot of fun.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

abracadabra

she's said it many times before. she prefers Europeans who actually want to wrestle vs. Americans who want to sit there and get dominated. but she prefers the opportunities of the American economy.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

jjc1230

I had a session with her last year, and I had an amazing time! First of all, she is incredibly strong. I go to the gym about five times a week and can throw around decent weight, and it took everything I had not to get absolutely demolished by her. I've also done some bjj and wrestling in high school so I had some decent grappling experience. She was only able to tap me out twice but I was able to stalemate her the rest of the time. I also did some lift and carry with her and I have to say she was able to do that really well too. She is super strong! She could carry me over her shoulder, piggyback, cradle, and on her shoulders pretty easily. My favorite was when she put me over her shoulders face up!

My favorite thing about her though is her personality. She is super fun and easy to talk to! We had some laughs, danced a bit, and had a great conversation during it all. I would definitely recommend a session with her!

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with her last year, and I had an amazing time! First of all, she is incredibly strong. I go to the gym about five times a week and can throw around decent weight, and it took everything I had not to get absolutely demolished by her. I've also done some bjj and wrestling in high school so I had some decent grappling experience. She was only able to tap me out twice but I was able to stalemate her the rest of the time. I also did some lift and carry with her and I have to say she was able to do that really well too. She is super strong! She could carry me over her shoulder, piggyback, cradle, and on her shoulders pretty easily. My favorite was when she put me over her shoulders face up!

My favorite thing about her though is her personality. She is super fun and easy to talk to! We had some laughs, danced a bit, and had a great conversation during it all. I would definitely recommend a session with her!



Out of curiosity what were your stats during the time of your session, height, weight, and gym stats? 

WrestlerD

She absolutely destroyed me. Didn't matter how hard I tried

jjc1230

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with her last year, and I had an amazing time! First of all, she is incredibly strong. I go to the gym about five times a week and can throw around decent weight, and it took everything I had not to get absolutely demolished by her. I've also done some bjj and wrestling in high school so I had some decent grappling experience. She was only able to tap me out twice but I was able to stalemate her the rest of the time. I also did some lift and carry with her and I have to say she was able to do that really well too. She is super strong! She could carry me over her shoulder, piggyback, cradle, and on her shoulders pretty easily. My favorite was when she put me over her shoulders face up!

My favorite thing about her though is her personality. She is super fun and easy to talk to! We had some laughs, danced a bit, and had a great conversation during it all. I would definitely recommend a session with her!



Out of curiosity what were your stats during the time of your session, height, weight, and gym stats? 

I'm 5'6 and about 180lbs. I can bench 225 for reps, squat 300 for reps, and deadlift probably 330 but i haven't done it in a while. I like to stay healthy and lean,and by no means am I huge or a gym rat or anything. Still, I was surprised how strong she was during our session.

Camper

She is FINALLY coming my way next week. Super excited. Can anyone comment on her recent shape?  She said she isn't pursuing bodybuilding anymore because it's "too boring"😂. She agreed to strictly muscle worship so I'm curious to what her physique looks like. Thanks.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is FINALLY coming my way next week. Super excited. Can anyone comment on her recent shape?  She said she isn't pursuing bodybuilding anymore because it's "too boring"😂. She agreed to strictly muscle worship so I'm curious to what her physique looks like. Thanks.

Just looked up this topic because she will be in my area soon also. Did you ever have a session with her? What type of session? And what did you think? 

I am curious if she's bored with bodybuilding what type of physique she has now.

Warhawk Overdrive

When she first started, it seemed like she did not do muscle worship but now it is listed on her profile. Has anyone seen her for muscle worship or is she still mostly into wrestling?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

fa13

Anyone seen her recently? She's heading my wow and looks incredible and very strong!

pingu007

It was a humbling experience, her breasts heaving against me, knowing that if she wanted to, she could end my life. Incredibly humbling and sexual and weird and sary. I took up Jiu Jitsu afterwards to beat the emasculation. Sexiest girl in sessions.