⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sheena from Hungary

Started by ramblerbc, January 11, 2019, 03:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ImJustaFan192

Met Sheena for a session today and all I can say is wow... She really is the total package. We didn't do any competitive wrestling (I'm a bigger guy and not really too interested in that, plus I'll get gassed halfway into the session anyways lol) so we did semi-competitive instead. First off all, obviously with her 20+ years of Judo experience, she has an insanely high skill set on the mats. Like unless you are someone of similar martial arts experience, you really don't have much of a chance. Couple that with the fact that she's just really strong, and that's a deadly combo. When you first walk in you can immediately just tell by looking at her that she's strong but she also has a crazy amount of functional strength on top of weight training/gym strength. She's honestly just freakishly strong for someone her size. I outweigh her by close to 100 pounds and she was legit tossing me around and flipping me on the mats. Her scissorholds are ridiculous and she barely even had to put the pressure on to force me to tap. She's also got a fun personality in general and cracked lots of jokes and digs while putting me in every which kind of hold. Probably going to be sore for a few days but it was definitely worth it. Best session I've had so far. Will certainly be looking forward to the next time she's in my area.

ImJustaFan192

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone see here when she was traveling the states this month?

you ever bother checking any of the session websites?

wrestlebrett

I sessioned with Sheena yesterday and it was amazing. She is one of the top two or three I have sessioned with in terms of pure strength and fighting ability.
She's very nice and she pays close attention when discussing the session beforehand.
I do semi-competitive to competitive most of the time, but really with Sheena, I had to do fantasy and muscle worship. She will overwhelm you if you are actually trying to compete with her.
She's very sexy and muscular and I found her sweet and engaging. I enjoyed talking with her as I worshipped her muscles and she wrote me a nice note after our session thanking me.
She's a can't miss

MLB93

What a way to kick-off a new session year: a first-time session with the one and only SHEENA in NYC!

Booking was smooth, as SHEENA was more than accommodating and was very excited to be doing a pro-style session. It felt like she was just as, if not, more excited than me, lol, which was great! I appreciated how continued to converse after everything was set and even engaged with trash-talk, really playing the heel with trash talk all the way 'til the morning of the session.

I woke up feeling pumped; the most pumped I've ever felt for a session. I was given instructions the day prior to meet SHEENA on the second floor. For the first time ever, while I am waiting, a traffic cop sits in the waiting area, lol. Not sure who he was waiting for or if he was waiting for the right time to dine at the restaurant in the hotel but it was awkward. So awkward that after hugging me in the elevator, SHEENA laughed and asked, "Was that a cop?!"

Now, we're in the hotel room, which she added a matted area too, and after I changed into my gear, which SHEENA found cool, off came the pink NIKE hoodie and shoes and, boy, what a specimen!

After the ring introductions I recorded, we were off and running. Despite still learning pro wrestling, SHEENA is natural in every aspect, especially being a heel/villain. Her aura of confidence is awe-inspiring and befitting of a world champion. She mauled me with judo throws, body slams, fireman carry slams, pile driver, torture racks (Lex Luger eat your heart out), handstand knee drops, back rakes, Sparta kicks and ankle chokes. At one point, after a knee to the sternum, I fell faced first on her foot and she used the other to pinned me there. There was another point where, in an act of defiance, I flipped her off. Big mistake. She mounted me for a camel clutch, asked, "What finger was it?" and bit down! She even cut off on of my comebacks by choking me with the window curtains. I got some licks in, even going back and forth with chops to the chest, which were loud!

In the end, the odds were insurmountable, and I was defeated by "The Brutal Monarch" (approved by her) SHEENA. When she asked, "How was it?" I immediately hugged her and told her "awesome!" Talking to her afterward was great. She's really funny, and I really got the sense of how appreciative she is to feedback and our support. As arranged, we filmed a short but threatening message for my friend who wants to have a session with her. A wonderful soul, the total package of power, beauty, and skill and lives up to the hype.

Also, since the hotel was on the lower east side and a minute away from Katz Deli, I celebrated such an awesome session with a pastrami sandwich. The first time having one from Katz since the pandemic. For any New Yorker here, you know how delectable a Pastrami sandwich from Katz is!

boyofwinter

Handstand knee drop is an underrated move.

abracadabra

How stable is her handstand? Could she do a handstand walk/scissorhold? I've only seen Kayla do that before.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

MLB93

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How stable is her handstand? Could she do a handstand walk/scissorhold? I've only seen Kayla do that before.
She would hold each handstand for half a second before dropping the knees. Despite the short duration, seemed stable to me. I believe she could do the handstand walk and scissors.

tangent

I am sure this will sound absurd to most of Sheena's clients, but here goes anyway:

Has anyone done a non-wrestling session with Sheena?  Muscle worship, lift and carry, massage, posing and flexing, etc?  I know that seems a bit crazy, as she is such an amazing wrestler by all accounts, but I love her looks and physique and wrestling doesn't really appeal to me.  I made the mistake years ago of hesitating to book Arekah for similar reasons, and lived to regret it, as I was never able to session with her.  (One of my biggest session regrets).

jabymale

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am sure this will sound absurd to most of Sheena's clients, but here goes anyway:

Has anyone done a non-wrestling session with Sheena?  Muscle worship, lift and carry, massage, posing and flexing, etc?  I know that seems a bit crazy, as she is such an amazing wrestler by all accounts, but I love her looks and physique and wrestling doesn't really appeal to me.  I made the mistake years ago of hesitating to book Arekah for similar reasons, and lived to regret it, as I was never able to session with her.  (One of my biggest session regrets).


I met her for a lift and carry and she held me for almost the entire hour!  I weigh about 140 lbs and she just doesn't get tired as she told me I felt like a backpack to her
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am sure this will sound absurd to most of Sheena's clients, but here goes anyway:

Has anyone done a non-wrestling session with Sheena?  Muscle worship, lift and carry, massage, posing and flexing, etc?  I know that seems a bit crazy, as she is such an amazing wrestler by all accounts, but I love her looks and physique and wrestling doesn't really appeal to me.  I made the mistake years ago of hesitating to book Arekah for similar reasons, and lived to regret it, as I was never able to session with her.  (One of my biggest session regrets).


I met her for a lift and carry and she held me for almost the entire hour!  I weigh about 140 lbs and she just doesn't get tired as she told me I felt like a backpack to her

LMAO @ "backpack"!!!
Life sucks and then you die.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am sure this will sound absurd to most of Sheena's clients, but here goes anyway:

Has anyone done a non-wrestling session with Sheena?  Muscle worship, lift and carry, massage, posing and flexing, etc?  I know that seems a bit crazy, as she is such an amazing wrestler by all accounts, but I love her looks and physique and wrestling doesn't really appeal to me.  I made the mistake years ago of hesitating to book Arekah for similar reasons, and lived to regret it, as I was never able to session with her.  (One of my biggest session regrets).


I met her for a lift and carry and she held me for almost the entire hour!  I weigh about 140 lbs and she just doesn't get tired as she told me I felt like a backpack to her

Buddy at 140 Most women can probably do that with you! haha lucky!

machiaveli

Sheena is absolutely fantastic. She wiped the floor with me. She beat my 2 arms against one, she threw me over her shoulders and did full squats while cradling me- the session was extraordinary. She is also gorgeous and a good laugh.

skinnyguy46

From what I have seen in videos, Sheena is may be the most intelligent and creative session wrestler. I think She is an engineer of wrestling, She applies many holds I had never seen and it looks like She really enjoys having someone totally overpowered by Her. For me She is a nr. 1

nujerz84

I met her for the first time last week we did a video together and um I feel in love thats all I have to say lol.

gregtherangerstott

Per her Sessiongirls page, Sheena has moved to Florida. It still has Las Vegas as her location, but at the bottom of her profile she notes the move.