⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What is your most read story?

Started by yc2201, December 31, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sicod

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are a few I re-read often:

Sarah's Discovery
Sick and Sicker
Bubblegum Pigtails and Domination (I think that's the title)
A Bodybuilding Tale

They've never gotten old.

I have to check out Sarah's Discovery and A Bodybuilding Tale now because Sick and Sicker (especially the newly enhanced version and Bubblegum P Pigtails and Domination are masterpieces which I re-read all the time.


Sven_arf

I am a huge fan of "a different kind of energie" and the superbuff stories!! Love when girls take steroids an grow huge😍 if anyone has some of those stories let me know plz❤️