Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What is your most read story?

Started by yc2201, December 31, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmbosch

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alice: A Blind Date by DanboyII

I just loved the idea of a very introverted, shy and insecure wallflower girl(who also just happens to be physically strong enough to destroy a grown man with her bare hands...though it wouldn't occur to her to do so) getting a chance at happiness when she starts seeing a guy who realizes what a find she is(as he's kind  of schmo-like).  Very adorable and romantic story.  I wish the author had continued it.

Where is this story posted? I am very interested in reading it.

It's on DTV, DanboyII has his own library.

Thank you!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tmbosch

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fan.fit

I like when normaly slim (but 3-5inch taller) wife slowly becomes muscular and stronger than husband.

The most amazing story (no1  ever ever ) with + illustrations is " Power Corrupts"


Best story without illustrates is:
Me and Jill
Strong wife
husbandandwife
Agro Jen
X-Wifes Revenge
The Coming Out
honeybun pump Iron
littlegirlgrownup

best stories with illustrations that I know:
bedroom wrasslin
Growing muscle (but wife become too tall...)
Dominating My Husband
Gym Owners Wife

jhunter

Lots of things to read and look over. Thanks for the reads for the new year.

madwolf88

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Natalie and the PumpSuite

This. The pump suit stores are some of the hotest things I've ever read and brought me to this site.

ame3cv62

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

dimifree

the stories of Nisvan, on © You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by the way knew someone knows where we can find them ... or a similar type of story!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Apley44

Little Sister Is a Big Bully by grbaclig is one of my favs on this forum. While Kylie is the obvious dominant force in that story, but Alisson is both psychotic and hot as well.

Hexagonner

Changing times,  pump suit and of course jill
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fan.fit

I've been searching for an hour and giving up. The storya I had saved as "wife waiting fo husband in home" but unfortunately I translated into my language I didn't save the original in English and needs it . This story says that: a guy comes home as his wife is exercising, he is shocked that she has become so muscular and can't believe it, then she sight at him and lifts him up doing squads with him on her, then pushesslowly  him to the wall and tells a story about a caveman that she can carry him to her lair then lifts him up, carries him undressing and doing him good then lifts him like a barbell and then there is sex. What is the story and where can I find it???? needs the original

tsalem

I wish there were Kandor stories available.

Prophaniti

I read Dmaynard, Seldom Lasts, Kandor, and theCalffan the most

But my most read are probably Dominant Dancer, Calf Night, and Chrissy Bored is Chrissy Deadly by Kandor though
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Raffman

Chapter 5 about Karen and Mike. Best pegging ever.

Jaybee

The Prizefighters, over on DTV.  Made me into the FM writer I am.

Jack Straw's 'Muscle Fun' is just amazing too.  Similar MC but much nicer.


Yuri0014

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mesomorphs for sure, extensive story and very detail about a very young sister getting ripped with her friend and making her brother their toy.

Hi could you DM me the full Mesomorphs story please. Thanks 🙏🏼

thebaron

I am a huge fan of Dmaynard stories but probably my all time reread is Annie Ample one where her utter dominance over her older brother is established .