⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

What is your most read story?

Started by yc2201, December 31, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yc2201

This is mine: Laura-2 from the Velorian archive: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Basically a hugely muscled Powergirl gets even stronger. It turns her on so much, she performs a bunch of strength feats / strip show for a guy. (Crushes a chrome dumbbell in front of him while exploding out of her clothes). He tears her remaining clothes off, worships her glorious body, then they have sex.


fp909

There are a few I re-read often:

Sarah's Discovery
Sick and Sicker
Bubblegum Pigtails and Domination (I think that's the title)
A Bodybuilding Tale

They've never gotten old.

Femmuclove

I don't read a lot of stories more than once. However one of my favorites is going native by el_roy. One of my favorite authors on this site.

bolt21

My latest go-to story is 'Lily'. Not the continuation that I wrote, but the original version.

Blood and Destruction, by Demented is another of my go-to's. I'm also a big fan of the entire Power & Fury series by Demented.

Tara's Boy is another one.

And just about any of the Sandi Stone series.

Jeremy Lightning

The original version of Lara's Muscles is one of my very favorite stories to read ever. 

Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination as FP909 said is another one of my favorites to read over and over again. What a beast Becky Finkelstein is!

Anything by Mr. Shhh, Reaper0002000, and the Sabre, all their stories are just right up my alley.


Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

krischief


mrshhh

Lately it's been all about Foker's stories for me.  Tara Trains Hard is my personal fav.

southbendcarp

"Betty," "Mickey," & "Jewell" by Breeze

"Jessica" by Jeremy

"My Friend's Little Sister" by Smog

Plus, too many others to mention.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

weaponzero


vevrierboobs

[bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.S. I'm looking for similar stories (female muscle and hair growth over long period).

bertmacklinsbrother

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[bertmacklinsbrother = BMB] My Wife Jennifer
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

P.S. I'm looking for similar stories (female muscle and hair growth over long period).

I'm flattered that my story is your most read!  I promise I'm still working on it and am almost at the point where I can bring the final chapter to everyone!

Online1138

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The original version of Lara's Muscles is one of my very favorite stories to read ever. 
Thank you!
Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

009eli

Muscle Sex by the Sabre is definitely the one I keep coming back to the most. Not sure if its posted on this board but worth seeking out.

exo588


fitgirlfanguy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Muscle Sex by the Sabre is definitely the one I keep coming back to the most. Not sure if its posted on this board but worth seeking out.
Seconded.  Quite possibly the best series ever.  Something like 15 or 16 chapters, and even each individual chapter will get a rise out of ya.