⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

As someone who offers sessions, I’d like to know

Started by Christal Cornick, December 06, 2018, 12:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christal Cornick

Hello guys :)
As many of you know I offer sessions.

I'm wondering something.
Question 1
do you prefer the ripped condition with abs and veins popping, or off-season big bulky but smoother looking ....or do you prefer somewhere in between (where I usually hold myself)

Question 2
Also, does it matter to you if a woman is huge but has damaged her feminine facial features? Or do you prefer a woman with huge muscles who still has a feminine face?



I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

Christal Cornick



I love having my big hard muscles worshiped by gentle exploring hands

Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Contact: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IG: ChristalCornick
Facebook: Christal Cornick Female Bodybuilder

joesoul

Hello marvellous Christal,

to answer your questions :-

1. I prefer the in between condition, with a slight bias towards big bulky off season.
2. As feminine facially as the exacting strength and body building regime allows.


I am a great admirer of strong and muscular women who love being as they are, for their own self satisfaction.
You are a credit to the diversity of what women can do and be, and should be extremely proud of your achievements  !!

I hope one day to be able to meet you in a strength and muscle appreciation session.  Keep strong and beautiful !  :-* :thanks:


beowulff

Huge, ripped and vascular!

As for facial features - I don't know of ANY unattractive female bodybuilders!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fiddy350

Question 1 I prefer ripped. But question 2, I prefer feminine features, but don't really care. The session is about the body and muscles for me.

bruce321

The truth is that there aren't so many huge women around that most guys can afford to be picky. That being said, I prefer off-season or in-between to contest, which generally implies softer facial features, but I don't discriminate. #2 is a loaded question as the "damage" that's often attributed to bodybuilding can occur in a lot of ways not related to the side effects associated with building muscle. Too much time on the tanning bed. Not all women start out life looking like a cover model, could just be the way she looks. Or normal aging. Many of the biggest women are in their forties and fifties now. Some guys can't seem to reconcile a woman not looking as good to them at 48 as they did at 28 without jumping to the conclusion it's due to "abuse."

Duke69


fluffy1

This Shape,I dont Know which category does it fall in
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BodybuilderMilfer

I usually go for as bulky and huge as possible. Love enormous females, being a straight male amateur bodybuilder myself. As for facial features, I confess I feel attracted to the "roid look". Maybe it's just me, but it's a good indicator of dedication and hard work, and gets the best of me.

Musculoadicto1965

I prefer the in between condition, with a slight bias towards big bulky off season.
And I also prefer most the feminine face.

brianoo


Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Twp1976

1. I like the girl to be off season but still with that 'off season definition and not totally smooth.  Shannon Courtney often was in this shape.   Peaked but rounder softer biceps.  Bulky but her muscles still POP.       2. Like most guys have answered the more feminine face the better.  Also relating back to #1 an off season face is much better than an emaciated and dehydrated contest day face.

diggs

1. In between but leaning towards ripped. Like a fbb looks three to six weeks out from a show. Abs are my Kryptonite.

2. Feminine is definitely better but it's not a dealbreaker. My thing is body hair: if it's been a while since she has shaved, that can ruin a session for me. Smooth skin over hard muscle is the only way to go.

I like strong women

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dunerider304

I like the in between look. Some vascularity, but not ripped with a drawn contest face etc. Feminine face / hair are important.