Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572468 Posts in 72088 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 02:09:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  As someone who offers sessions, I’d like to know
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: As someone who offers sessions, I’d like to know  (Read 11201 times)

Offline sgsessioner

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: As someone who offers sessions, I’d like to know
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2019, 01:23:55 pm »
Hello Christal,

Well, I answered the poll, but I'd also like to say a little more.

I'm someone who can't really get into the mode of "exploiting" someone, especially not an intimate partner. Yes, sessions are commercial transactions, but I never get away from the awareness that the session-giver is also a person like myself. The relationship is one of mutual respect (one hopes).

And that being so, I cannot feel good about a woman doing outright harmful things to her body. I like muscles on women, primarily because I like strength and health. Certain signs directly go against this: badly-done implants (or indeed breast implants of any kind, I personally wish they didn't exist), staying in contest shape for too long (the dehydration and prolonged period of low body fat percentage), evidence of excessive use of anabolic steroids that hasn't been effectively counteracted by the relevant pharmaceutical products, etc.

I would say that in addition to your good self, Christal, I would also find Sarah Dunlap (in off-season shape) pretty much my ideal of perfection. Contest shape would also be tremendously attractive. Katka Kyptova's leanness is also a real turn-on, but equally, Jennie Roosa and Natasha Aughey in off-season shape are exceptionally dreamy.

Offline freudian1

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2019, 02:51:23 am »
I prefer big and bulky, though I love the in between look as well.

I like a feminine face, but If I am looking for a session I first identify the ladies that are above a certain size, then choose among them based on personality and attractiveness. Someone can be very attractive to me without being hyper feminine, but I also think off-season softens the facial features and brings about some of that femininity that can be harder to see during contest season.

Offline ShreddedFan99

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2019, 02:34:32 pm »
I prefer:
1. Just-walked-off-the-stage contest shredded with veins and striations everywhere.
2. Feminine features
User is currently banned [View]

amazonophile

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2019, 07:15:46 am »
In between and as others have said; I dont know of any women bodybuilders that dont have beautiful faces.

Offline juanito13

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2019, 11:31:52 pm »
1. More on the ripped side. If timing means absolutely shredded, that’s great also. I do love abs and veins. At least some overall definition is fine but that as far as my taste goes to the non-ripped side of the spectrum.
2. I’m not that picky about types of faces, actually. As far as make-up and styling, I’m fine with whatever the woman wants to do.

Offline mariobkei

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2019, 11:45:59 am »
Hi Christal

Here are my impressions

1. The more ripped, the better for me. Veiny, striated, you know :)

2. I have no problem with the face, cannot ask a woman to make that terrible effort, being ripped, but at the same time keep some fat tissue on the face for femininity? makes no sense to me

Offline Bosto24

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2019, 03:58:56 am »
The huge offseason look and that doesn’t matter to me

Offline Auzon1019

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2020, 04:47:10 am »
Somewhere in between but slightly on the leaner side.

Offline Kolektor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2020, 06:37:42 pm »
I'm limited in my experience but I'd say veins and striations are the best. I love the onstage look and in my head that's what I always imagine and yearn for.

Offline Boselectah

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2020, 07:01:13 pm »
Ripped, vascular, tanned, oiled up and pumped up is my preferred look. Off-season look is rubbish.
I don't mind face looking a bit haggard and drawn but deep rasping voice, acne, stubbly coarse body hair on back, tits or shoulders and a five o'clock shadow are most unwelcome.

Offline xerxes

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2020, 02:50:08 am »
I think it all varies from woman to woman. Some women can carry more muscle and still look feminine. Lora Ottenad is a prime example of someone who has kept her face looking very attractive yet carries lots of muscle. She can lean out, yet her face stays pretty. For me hairstyle plays a role too, short hair or having one side of your head shaved off just makes things worse.

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2020, 02:44:40 pm »
Wondering if Christal is still reading?

For me it depends on the woman: some I find atractive in stage condition, as the hard curves come perfectly out. Others I prefer in offseason, as they get too dried out in top condition.

I think we have never met (hold on: once we have long time ago), but I would be looking for your in between look, fairly close to contest. Speculating, and wish thinking ... needless to say: your body looks fantastic this and that way throughout the year. 

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2023, 04:04:41 pm »
Hi Cristal !

-are you still in the business, doing sessions...?! - have hope you read a new article in this old blog..?!

if yes,would be cool if you  start a travel tour ,at least around europe: for sure you `d find alot of fans(and clients) ,included me...?!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Cities / Countries and announcements  |  As someone who offers sessions, I’d like to know

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View