LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best Legs I ever experienced in Session

Started by junglepet77, December 03, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarzan7

I saw a few days ago but can't find it now a post on "best legs." I should have commented but here goes, this is one about the best legs I ever experienced during a session. I've sessioned from 2002 or so until 2016 with about 30 FBBs. Not surprisingly if you know my posts the best legs that ever scissored me, helped lift & carry me (and I'm 6' 1" and 230 lbs. mind you) and the best legs I ever worshiped are the legs of Goddess Vegas, a.k.a. Lethal Leg Goddess, who retired around 2010.

A former dancer, yoga teacher and private trainer her legs were out-of-this world... and almost lethal in a very sensual way if she got you in her clutches.

Just about all of her pics are now off the web, but this montage (which squeezes some of the images) gives you an idea of her power, grace and lethal legs:

*****


User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Alina-fan

For me, Arekah's legs are the best. Long and strong. A little squeeze and you should tap.

MixedFighter99

Arkeah and Becca Swanson were the strongest legs I ever encountered.

Alina-fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Arkeah and Becca Swanson were the strongest legs I ever encountered.

Yeah, Becca's legs are strong too, but I think somehow knows how apply more powerful scissors. Her bodyscissors are the tightest scissors I've experienced.

MixedFighter99

The thing about Arekah is she can really slither her body including those incredible legs. She is incredibly flexible and I think that what helps turn those scissors of hers so lethal beyond just her raw strength. God what an incredible woman! :)

bruce321

I'm an upper body guy, but Musclefox recently got my attention, She's got some Kardashian level curves down-under, but they're all meat.

tarzan7

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm an upper body guy, but Musclefox recently got my attention, She's got some Kardashian level curves down-under, but they're all meat.


Musclefox has it all, the complete package, and one of the best session ladies around.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

hwillish

I can only agree, Arekah is the queen... but I would also nominate as her princess the recently retired (unfortunately)...Yasmin.  And, showing my age, I can only think of the wonderful Gabrielle Hames as the Queen Regent :-* 

Damn, I can hardly wait for the final season of Game of Thrones...lol :)

MixedFighter99

You can debate whether or not Arekah is the GOAT when it comes to sessioning but there is no debate IMHO that any discussion of it needs to have her in it.

liftcarryfan1

I saw Tazzie a Colomb when she was about 205. Amazing!!!  Also Gabrielle nicander was 5'9- 5'10 with about 200lbs.

Hovado

I would say that Sara Lips has the best legs, they are both extremely strong and beautiful.

MixedFighter99

Not only does Sara have a great pair of legs but her ass is fucking incredible! Her and Skylar Rene most likely have the two best asses when it comes to current sessioniates.

lifted

Wish I could have seen Tina Lockwood back in the day

Bicepia22

The names that come to mind the most for me are Cindy Huntress, Viktoria (Hungary), Starr (London) and Xena (LWS, but now Submission Room).

Of those Xena is the one currently available I think.
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Bicepia22

After a longer think I could add these as having notable and strong (and potentially painful!) legs too, from my sessions:
Meg R Strong
Serenity Steele
Severa
Madam Mysteria
Kassidy
Dominique Danger

Meg, like Viktoria, could freely squeeze my head with her arm/s after I really needed to protect my ribs with both arms when being scissored from underneath.


I got the feeling Dominique would have a lot of power (not really sure how it'd compare to Cindy) and I think she didn't use it in full on me!


Tia could be another one I think, but I don't remember being scissored or anything like that in my session, even though she uses her legs really effectively by lifting them up high to block opponents during wrestling.
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.