LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Best Legs I ever experienced in Session

Started by junglepet77, December 03, 2018, 06:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bicepia22

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginMeg, like Viktoria, could freely squeeze my head with her arm/s after I really needed to protect my ribs with both arms when being scissored from underneath.
What happened with Meg? Was very high on her but couldn't get over within a few months before she seemed to go inactive.
I'm not too sure, but I'd guess she decided to go back to concentrating on her Strong Woman competitions (which surely helped her gain the strength in those legs, as it'd help with many of the various events I'd think).
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Bicepia22

Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

afan

Hot Legs Holly and Trapalicious were amazing
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

liftcarryfan1

Beefiest legs...   Tazzie in her prime, Big Tinah in her prime, a former sessioner friend of amber de luca named Brianna Lewis and she was very young.  And a UTR offseason woman in LA near 210 pounds

tangent

I'm a muscle worship guy, so I can't really speak to scissor power, but any list about legs should include Heather Armbrust.  The shape and size of her legs and ass is phenomenal. 

I also love Mistress Nadia's legs.  Long, thick, and dense, they are gorgeous.  She's a fun girl, too.

boyofwinter

Met with AlphaAce again recently and somehow her legs are even bigger and more stunning, I would've lost a bet having thought that wasn't possible.

lifted

 ;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Met with AlphaAce again recently and somehow her legs are even bigger and more stunning, I would've lost a bet having thought that wasn't possible.

Don't know this lady, where is she located? Thanks

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
;)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Met with AlphaAce again recently and somehow her legs are even bigger and more stunning, I would've lost a bet having thought that wasn't possible.

Don't know this lady, where is she located? Thanks

Chicagoland area. Does not host, does not travel and you are required to get the hotel but her reviews are outstanding. She has a fabulous reputation in the Sessionate World, at least what I gather from people like @boyofwinter. I think she be a lot better known if she somehow hosted and was more visible online. I am not sure if she knocks off the price if you get the room too. I had done that with sessioniates in the past where I got a hotel room for them to use and since they saw other clients, I got a break on the session.

vclique

Miss angel

her conditioning is just out of this world, if you are into ripped/shredded physiques, she will not disapoint you. Her glutes are just rock hard and she likes to pose.

liftcarryfan1

Recently saw Pocahontas and man.  175 pounds on a 5'4 frame.  Her legs can kill you

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Heather Armbrust still legendary
Been top 3 for 20 years, love her.

Tiberius

FA from B. Not only were her legs very strong she had excellent control and great flexibility.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
FA from B. Not only were her legs very strong she had excellent control and great flexibility.
Writing that way isn't necessary, she always did sessions using her name and everybody knows.
Any lady able to make it to ifbb pro that size will have super legs. Always been sad I never got to meet her, had tentative plans a few times with her but the trips never happened. From what I heard she would've given me my perfect strength domination session.