Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com

Started by Lovefbbmega, August 18, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just like the title says. A lot of girls are moving in that direction. Anyone find one reasonably priced and good. Nathalie Schmidt is 50 a month!
I.e.

https://onlyfans
.com/nathalieschmidt

There are cheaper ladies on *****:
Huge Natalie Edmondson (support her she is going to be has big a Nat K. ) : https://*****/youngmuscle (considering she is only 22!!)
Ruth big muscles: https://*****/ruthmassive
Carla Maria: https://*****/bradley
And many others .
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovefbbmega

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovefbbmega

Karyn Bayres: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Irina Derkacheva : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alexandra Alves: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


musclelover1974

this is just a little warning to save u from sinking money into a possible fraud / not working system. since more and more fbb's seem to sell there stuff via the fanwise-platform. i purchased a suscription via paypal. but the site never worked for me and all i got were excuses from the site admins. the 20 bucks are gone of course. so u have been warned :)


musclelover1974

well, in all fairness i have to add, that their service works now after a couple of days.

petro45

I have been trying to subscribe to Virginia Sanchez on *****, but cannot see how to make the payment to it. Can someone advise me? Thanks

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been trying to subscribe to Virginia Sanchez on Fanwise, but cannot see how to make the payment to it. Can someone advise me? Thanks

Goto the fanwise website-

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

you have to become a member of fanwise. After that you can join virginia sanchez by going to her fanwise site and clicking on the subscription link.

Prepare to be blown away - she is amazingly muscular right now.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

I recently found out about Fanswise. Fbb's like Natalie Edmondson, Virginia Sanchez, Natalia Kuznetsova and Paige DuMars are posting Videos on Fanswise. I think it's a great way to help and support fbb's.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zakaka

can videos be downloaded? how to image quality?

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
can videos be downloaded? how to image quality?

click on VIDEOS on the upper right part of the home page. On the videos page play a video and click on the 3 dots on the lower right corner of the video and select download.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

Just a little warning too. The System is not working properly. I subscribed to various Fanswise accounts - then I canceled my subscription and paypal still makes automatic payments. I lost 80€ due to that. I think the problem is, the connection between Fanswise and Paypal is not working correctly. So even if you unsubscribe on Fanswise, Paypal is still paying money to the owner of the Fanswise Website. However, I canceled all payments via paypal and now everything fine.
So if you wanna cancel your payments/subsciptions - do it via paypal. So you can be absolutely sure it's canceled.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

Ok well, that's it. I lost 80€ and the owner wasn't even reacting to my e-mails. I'll quit my fanswise account. I'm very disappointed about the situation and the owner of the site, he's some french dude with the name Lovefbbmega.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok well, that's it. I lost 80€ and the owner wasn't even reacting to my e-mails. I'll quit my fanswise account. I'm very disappointed about the situation and the owner of the site, he's some french dude with the name Lovefbbmega.

Hi Sorry to hear you are facing some pb with the site. The bugs have been solved now. It is a new site, 3 months old, and we are still trying to face the popularity it is having with new models joining us, and the fans supporting these ladies. There may be some minor bugs, but most of them are fixed.

You have 2 options to get refunded:
1) you could have contact paypal and this is the worst option for any site including us... So trust us that we dont need to steal your money. Paypal is the best security for buyers like you.
2) you can contact the support of the site (check support on the site after disconnecting. ) this is where you re going to have your problem solved.

Thanks
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok well, that's it. I lost 80€ and the owner wasn't even reacting to my e-mails. I'll quit my fanswise account. I'm very disappointed about the situation and the owner of the site, he's some french dude with the name Lovefbbmega.

Hi Sorry to hear you are facing some pb with the site. The bugs have been solved now. It is a new site, 3 months old, and we are still trying to face the popularity it is having with new models joining us, and the fans supporting these ladies. There may be some minor bugs, but most of them are fixed.

I appreciate your answer. I was dissapointed about 2 facts. First, I wrote 2 mails and you didn't replied. And second, you kept promoting the site although it's not working properly. I'm not mad, we're all kind of friends here on Saradas and we wanna support the girls, but losing that much money isn't funny. And in the end, the girls are the ones who need to benefit from Fanswise. However, if the bugs have been solved, I may consider returning to Fanswise.

QuoteYou have 2 options to get refunded:
1) you could have contact paypal and this is the worst option for any site including us... So trust us that we dont need to steal your money. Paypal is the best security for buyers like you.

Yes, that's what I did! But Paypal declined and I didn't got my money back. I think it was on Friday when Paypal informed me, that I won't get my money back...but Paypal must have contacted u too, right? Feel free to reply via mail.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok well, that's it. I lost 80€ and the owner wasn't even reacting to my e-mails. I'll quit my fanswise account. I'm very disappointed about the situation and the owner of the site, he's some french dude with the name Lovefbbmega.

Hi Sorry to hear you are facing some pb with the site. The bugs have been solved now. It is a new site, 3 months old, and we are still trying to face the popularity it is having with new models joining us, and the fans supporting these ladies. There may be some minor bugs, but most of them are fixed.

I appreciate your answer. I was dissapointed about 2 facts. First, I wrote 2 mails and you didn't replied. And second, you kept promoting the site although it's not working properly. I'm not mad, we're all kind of friends here on Saradas and we wanna support the girls, but losing that much money isn't funny. And in the end, the girls are the ones who need to benefit from Fanswise. However, if the bugs have been solved, I may consider returning to Fanswise.

QuoteYou have 2 options to get refunded:
1) you could have contact paypal and this is the worst option for any site including us... So trust us that we dont need to steal your money. Paypal is the best security for buyers like you.

Yes, that's what I did! But Paypal declined and I didn't got my money back. I think it was on Friday when Paypal informed me, that I won't get my money back...but Paypal must have contacted u too, right? Feel free to reply via mail.

Based on what you said (that cancelation doesnt work) I believed there must have been some bug.
It has worked fine for some user who canceled. And we were not reported. Site is working well.
Any site may have bugs, happened to Facebook, Amazon, etc..
Developpers work on site daily.

If you contacted the support they will refund you. I m going to send them a message for you. So you be a priority.

Concerning paypal dont worry, they may have refused based on their analys. But we are going to refund you.

Thanks for your support and your message here , help us to improve our service and and the end ... help and support the ladies that are rewarded towards fans like you.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login