⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

F.a.n.s.w.i.s.e.com

Started by Lovefbbmega, August 18, 2018, 11:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lovefbbmega

We are offering $10 to your shehulkcam account if you join any Fanswise account to support your favorite fbb.
Just go join or re join (only if cancelation is not from this month) then send email to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login with your username of Fanswise and your shehulkcam username too
Once we verify that you join a model on FW, we ll give you $10 free Credit to your Shehulkcam account.
This is how we support the fbb.
Any question email us.
This offer only available 18th and 19th June.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovefbbmega

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am surprised by the statements (numbers) expressed here. I do not know where you're getting your numbers, but I can tell you that over 60% of the models are making over $ 1,300 a month. And this is an average. Saying models complain, while they continue to publish, is  like to say that they would be silly ?? I think they're good and happy. In addition we make their promotions via our  different media, unlike Onlyfans who will never do.
After all is a question of choice.
This month we are improving our Fanswise site with a new version and more efficients tools that are being added.
IF you want to support your favorite fbb, go join Fanswise. We have new fbb joining us this month. Some are very well known.

The claim that they earn an average of $ 1300 a month is not realistic to me.  Perhaps these figures may be true for Michela Viscido or Natalia Kuznetsova, who is very popular in producing adult content.  The video quality of the models I subscribed to was very poor.  Usually free stuff on social media like inst@gram.  If the models want to make money, they should shoot more quality video and work with a professional cameraman if necessary.  Nobody stays on subscription for simple selfie shots.  For example Hülda Lopez produces high quality content and has made a lot of money in a short time.  I also saw that fanswise pages such as Cris Goy and Carla Maria closed the fanswise account.  Most of them do not send anything in a passive state.  It wouldn't be like this if they made $ 1300 a month.

Paloma Parra account 45 days passive.
Virginia Sanchez account 3 months passive. Now it's active again.

Guessing without statistics and proof means nothing.
In Average girls on FW Make around 1300$ . Trust or not, i m not going to debate.
Cris Goy stoped and what??? Do you know what average means???

0 + 10 + 0 + 20 = 10 .....
O  is nothing, and 10 is the average. ... Hope now you understand more about marketing...

Many girls are actives... Carla Inhaia, Fernanda Cyborg, etc...

The average of 0 + 10 + 0 + 20 = 30
                                          30/4 = 7.5

:P
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

I'm back and frustrated about Fanswise again. Now there's a password issue - contacted customer support, got a reply after 3 days, I answered, no reply after 1 week, contacted again, no reply after 1 week. I mean wtf is this. If this kind of support / customer relationship would exist in Germany, people would be fired already. And I still can't login to Fanswise after 3 weeks of dealing with that issue...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm back and frustrated about Fanswise again. Now there's a password issue - contacted customer support, got a reply after 3 days, I answered, no reply after 1 week, contacted again, no reply after 1 week. I mean wtf is this. If this kind of support / customer relationship would exist in Germany, people would be fired already. And I still can't login to Fanswise after 3 weeks of dealing with that issue...

Yes That true. There are issue on old site and support is not good. Thanks the new version that is coming out will have a better functionning site and support too.
Apologize for this.
Contac again the support they will reply to you in less than 24h
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tomcat1978

So which girls has the best content on FW or OF?  Paying for "unknown" content seems like to much of a wasteful spending. Those sites should at the very least post a preview or censored version of each pic or video. Would probably benefit the sales boost knowing what people are paying for..

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So which girls has the best content on FW or OF?  Paying for "unknown" content seems like to much of a wasteful spending. Those sites should at the very least post a preview or censored version of each pic or video. Would probably benefit the sales boost knowing what people are paying for..

you can view preview on most fbb inst@gram
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

Well it's not really new but I know the owner and he is a really cool dude, supporting female bodybuilding. He invests lot of time, money, private resources and deserves our support. However, the site itself may not be perfect, but definitely worth attending. Well, just give it a try, that's all I'm gonna say. It also helps the girls to make some income, especially during Corona.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

m100

Yea it didn't work for me either, there was probably some issue with the site. However, I tryed to log in now and it worked for me.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lovefbbmega

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure if anyone else is having an issue logging on or registering.
Is there a work around?

Do not register as model (performer). Make sure you register as user. It works fine.
We'll install a one process registration for everyone in the very next days to avoid confusion.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bigfan2710

I am having real problems with Fanswise.  No access to an account where I rceently purchased an annual subscription.  Complained 10 days ago and have not received any acknowwledgement or response.  Even allowing for Corona, this is  not cool.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pompompom

I'm having issues with this site too where I paid for a subscription recently, but I can't access the videos. I haven't got a reply either.

kevin1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm having issues with this site too where I paid for a subscription recently, but I can't access the videos. I haven't got a reply either.

Same here. Keep us updated.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pompompom

So you got no reply either?

Anyways, I'm now trying to get my money back via Paypal. I hope this will work at least.

Strongwomanpatricia

Hi guys,

Onlyfans or fanwise, which one is more popular here ?

And do you have any idea how popular herbicepcam is ?

Patricia
Onlyfans: strongwomanpatricia
Fanswise: Patricia
Insta****: miss_silverback

Warhawk Overdrive

Herbicepscam (HBC) is the most popular FBB webcam site.

fanwise will give us a preview of what you are offering. Onlyfans does not.

If you want to go on HBC please put up the "premium" sign. If you don't guys are going to expect you to take your clothes off. If you go on onlyfans or fanwise and you are not doing nudity, Most of the guys here will not want to join. And they come on here and tell the other members that you are not doing nude clips.

I have lamented a few times that guys come on a site for muscle women and then they don't want to see strong women lifting of flexing. They just want her bent over naked. The same as a million other sites I don't understand it.

I'm sorry to be blunt but I am trying to give an idea of what you can expect. And I see you already have an onlyfans page so I guess you will find out. Hopefully I will be wrong and you will get members who what to see you lifting and flexing.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf