⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gia the Giant

Started by Univers, June 24, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Univers

Anybody had a session with this beautiful tall woman? She is very beautiful and pretty strong.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Univers

Sure I would like to see her if she comes my way. Can you tell about your session please? How are her scissors?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Univers

I am looking to see her. Thank you, I like scissors but not knock out scissors.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Derek

Met Gia  (from Ottawa Canada) for a scissors session.  The booking process was very simple.  She was very cordial upon greeting me and throughout the session.   When this girl puts a reverse scissor on you her inner thigh muscles just explode.   The first half of the session I was able to stand her scissors but just barely.  Felt my jaw and head were going to cave in.  She was very surprised she could not make me tap as she was going 100%.  Gradually her power was weakening my tolerance with every scissor.   In the second half of the session she made me tap multiple  times, otherwise I would have passed out.  If you are looking for a girl with scissor power you won't be disappointed.

boyofwinter

She's much stronger than she looks, and while she plays up the domme stuff she can really wrestle. Underrated.

HartfordWhalersFan

Has anyone taken the opportunity to session with Gia the Giant? Is she really 6'l" and 240 lbs? Is she transgender. They don't give us that information on the Session Girls website. I'm not interested in sessions with anyone transgender.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone taken the opportunity to session with Gia the Giant? Is she really 6'l" and 240 lbs? Is she transgender. They don't give us that information on the Session Girls website. I'm not interested in sessions with anyone transgender.

No chicks with dicks?  C'mon man!  Expand your boundaries!  :D
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

JFC do they not spend any effort whatsoever before posting this crap? There are many clips of her on the net where you can hear her voice, she is not trans.
And she's a great session.

'She's over 6 feet tall, is she really a woman?' is the laziest shit imaginable. God.

crazycrazy

Gia is, first off, a woman. She might be 6' or so. She was certainly at least 240 pounds when I met her a few years ago. In fact, it was just after Thanksgiving, and she said she was heavier than usual.

But I felt like the session was lacking in lustre. She outweighed me by almost 90 pounds, so she was more than half again as big as I am. But she wasn't 50% stronger than me. She used her weight advantage to tire me out by crushing me and squashing me. She may have been saving energy for the next client, or on a tryptophan low. I haven't repeated with her because she didn't do any of the things that I look for in a session: I want to be overpowered or outfought. Not just flattened or held down.

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gia is, first off, a woman. She might be 6' or so. She was certainly at least 240 pounds when I met her a few years ago. In fact, it was just after Thanksgiving, and she said she was heavier than usual.

But I felt like the session was lacking in lustre. She outweighed me by almost 90 pounds, so she was more than half again as big as I am. But she wasn't 50% stronger than me. She used her weight advantage to tire me out by crushing me and squashing me. She may have been saving energy for the next client, or on a tryptophan low. I haven't repeated with her because she didn't do any of the things that I look for in a session: I want to be overpowered or outfought. Not just flattened or held down.

Just as many friends find my preoccupation with muscular women to be a complete and utter mystery to them, so it is that I feel the same way about men who dig fatties.  BUT to each his own.  Carry on, men, and have the time of your life!  :D
Life sucks and then you die.

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I haven't repeated with her because she didn't do any of the things that I look for in a session: I want to be overpowered or outfought. Not just flattened or held down.
Did you tell her that the style she was using wasn't doing it for you? Because she's very capable of wrestling instead of squashing.
It's ok to tell ladies they aren't translating your request into what you want, they aren't mind readers and compliance can be mistaken for enjoyment. In the rare session where things haven't started well I usually wait 8-10 minutes before telling them, I think that's being respectful enough without seeming like I'm trying to micromanage things.

boyofwinter

Should add when I said she was a great session that was, I would guess, at 215-220 pounds. She looked 'normal' at that size, not visibly muscular obviously but she did not have a huge tummy or any excessive jiggle.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I haven't repeated with her because she didn't do any of the things that I look for in a session: I want to be overpowered or outfought. Not just flattened or held down.
Did you tell her that the style she was using wasn't doing it for you? Because she's very capable of wrestling instead of squashing.

You're right, I should have said something.
Why am I so shy?
Those good good times just seem to pass me by.

But honestly, I thought that was all she could do.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone taken the opportunity to session with Gia the Giant? Is she really 6'l" and 240 lbs? Is she transgender. They don't give us that information on the Session Girls website. I'm not interested in sessions with anyone transgender.

A little research goes a very long way

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're right, I should have said something.
Why am I so shy?
Those good good times just seem to pass me by.

But honestly, I thought that was all she could do.
You missed out on a lot, she's quite versatile, I'm convinced she thought you liked what she was doing. Knows basic bjj and is one of the few who's big and strong enough to put me in any hold she wants.