LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Gia the Giant

Started by Univers, June 24, 2018, 11:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMile

Based on the information that I read about her on Session Girls (as well as the stats that she annotates about herself), all I want to know is can the girl compete competitively, yay or nay, bruh?? So sick of these so-called wrestlers that indicate they can perform these combative services (along with what they perceive to have martial arts experience) but only come to find out that they can't wrestle their way out of a wet paper sack. SMH!


boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Based on the information that I read about her on Session Girls (as well as the stats that she annotates about herself), all I want to know is can the girl compete competitively, yay or nay, bruh?? So sick of these so-called wrestlers that indicate they can perform these combative services (along with what they perceive to have martial arts experience) but only come to find out that they can't wrestle their way out of a wet paper sack. SMH!
She offers full competitive, few others do.

walterthedude

About competitive, it depends where I think. I

walterthedude

I met her twice, great session, didn't stand a chance with her (actually, she was not that strong at arm wrestling, but bigger, more skilled with great power in her legs). But it was on a bed, so maybe not the best setup for full competitive when she travels

Sessionfan1837

Is Gia that strong and tough? I have booked a session but am not sure how it will go. I am kinda scared she's a big unit.

MakeMeFly

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Gia that strong and tough? I have booked a session but am not sure how it will go. I am kinda scared she's a big unit.
Hi, how did it go?

Funliness

Has she expanded her session repertoire at all - with the happy ending side of things ?