⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *Dolls - Figurines - 3Dprinting*~collected

Started by femcepsfan, May 21, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

femcepsfan

Muscular Chun Li Statue for $900!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:look:

HEY!  DIRECT LINKS
to 3rd-party sites are NOT PERMITTED
in this Sub-Forum!


:shucks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
An incredible piece...  ;) But many bucks :-\

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeah even if I had the money I dunno if I'd buy it  :D  Nice, though!


oriander2000

I remember a thread about toys or figurines of muscular ladies. Since I couldn't find it (it's quite old), I thought about making a new one.

This Chun Li statuettes and action figure are quite meaty...especially - of course -  in the legs department.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

FYI:  4-page topic now in *VIP*; most recent posting:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

If you go on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login you can find this figure...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also on eBay...

Kujarer

Amazon Figurine by T!gers@n:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Action figures:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Images by 'Shikinami' [or 'shikiha']@ *PIXIV*...not sure if (s)he did the actual figurine:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

87fg

This is a work done by Neils Anderson.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

More good news there is a Kale action figure.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Finally...Her own action figures. I am so happy to collect them.

87fg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think these may be custom made, but it may be part of an action figure line. I will do more research. 

necro2080

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think these may be custom made, but it may be part of an action figure line. I will do more research.

The first one is an actual figure based on Alex Ross design of WW. The second one is a custom piece.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

Does anyone know about this figure?
I have been trying to find one.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know about this figure?
I have been trying to find one.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Never seen it, but it's interesting. Kinda looks like a vintage Rachel McLish..

Another old one (that I liked), was the Raye Hollitt' American Gladiator figure. Probably came out in the early 9os, it was Raye (as Zap) & was packed with Her joust stick. Not much detail, etc but it was cool to have a Female bodybuilder figure out.

steve44


steve44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Holy cow. Where did you get the first blonde statue? That looks amazing!

I don't remember exactly, but from some company on the internet. I probably have the receipt somewhere. There was a blonde and a brunette version, but I think they were out of the brunette.

steve44

It's from a company called Xtreme Bodybuilding. They sell sculptures, figurines, etc. I do not think the one I have is still available.

KB12

Yeah. Because I can't find the female bodybuilder sculpture anywhere, I guess they just stopped producing those. It stinks because I really wanted to buy one too

steve44

The only one I could find was of an auction that ended. But I could not see the purchase price without joining the auction site, which I declined to do.

These three statues need to hit the gym:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login