Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#FEMUSCLE: *Dolls - Figurines - 3Dprinting*~collected

Started by femcepsfan, May 21, 2018, 05:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oriander2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know about this figure?  I have been trying to find one.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I remember posting a picture of this out of the package in the previous thread.

About steve44's first statuette (the blonde girl), here's what I could find:

:look:

HEY!  DIRECT LINKS
to 3rd-party sites are NOT PERMITTED
in this Sub-Forum!


:shucks

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This is for more...unconventional style fans...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
__________________________________

...And this 3dprint from DA artist Aleksey Ertnov [Semi-NSFW]*...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At first glance, the image above(*) APPEARS unclothed, the details of the swimsuit becoming  noticeable only when the image is enlarged.  This, and the direct 3rd-party link, although grounds for post deletion, have instead been modified to allow the post to remain.  ~Mod E15R91F
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Holy cow. Where did you get the first blonde statue? That looks amazing!

It is epic as Hell.
I tried finding it, a couple different searches online, with no luck..  :angry:

If someone knows the manufacturer or vendor, please advise..

RBR1138

If you are referring to the amazon figure, you can still buy them, but it will cost. Just search Dragon's Crown figures. From the game.  There is 2 or 3 versions of the Amazon.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you are referring to the amazon figure, you can still buy them, but it will cost. Just search Dragon's Crown figures. From the game.  There is 2 or 3 versions of the Amazon.

Thanks..
I was actually referring to the Amazon doing a casual curl in Reply #11. But I think I overlooked the answer (in a later post). It may be manufactured by 'Xtreme' , but it's no longer on their site. I also searched eBay with no luck..  :angry:

I wanna get one if available somewhere, and not too exorbitant.

Kujarer

WW figure by "mufzial"

[...another sculptor who needs to stop removing material sooner, unlike the next guy...]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
_______________________________________

Sonya by "reddofnonnac":

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:bravo:   :wow:   :woohoo:

"Please be patient with me ... I'm from the 1900's"

 :laugh:

KB12


87fg

This is an artwork by Gaston Lachaise

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I remember that sculpture when I take my mother at Brooklyn Museum. Thanks for post that picture to brought me back memories.

thor000

You should try Azimuth design by Mike James.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You--Member since 2012--should try to notice the 2 warnings in this thread that direct 3rd-party links are PROHIBITED in this section!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

oriander2000

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Street Fighter has become softcore pr0n so gradually I didn't notice... :funny:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

steve44

More female action figures:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

More strong women:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

steve44

Show me the muscle!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...Girls!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

steve44

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Is green the new red, or is red the new green? I can't remember.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

necro2080

A She-Hulk statue from Kotobukiya

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

87fg

I finally found that figure I was looking for.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online1138

Lara's Muscles
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Abby's Workout
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login