⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

On season or Off season?

Started by Kay., April 06, 2009, 07:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kay.

How do you prefer the muscular ladies?


Memyself

I prefer them off season. They look much more feminim and mostly have a better looking face.

Kay.

I agree. They look chunkier and sexier offseason.

Someone's voted for onseason, though- would they like to state the case for the more defined bodybuilder?

HUGETRICEPMAN

Offseason.

Preferably..........Gina Davis........Tami Wooden..............Aleesha...................Kim Birtch.

Icarus

I think it depends on the bodybuilder.  There are some that retain their femininity during the on-season, Gina Davis being an example.  In general, however, I prefer their appearance off-season.

lionforce

there is nothing better than an off season brit miller ass  :P

Ozzy

even if i like the off season look on women like britt or gina, i must say i prefer hard, ripped, striated muscles on women, like rita bello...

rumrunner

This depends in my view on the girl itself. Every girl is different and sizes different prior to and after a contest. For this reason I believe they could appeal in both cases some women like Joanna Thomas look fantastic in pre-contest form whereas others such as Annie Rivieccio do not look at that appealing off season. It just depends...a tough and good question to ponder on...overall I just think it depends on the girl, their size, and looks in general.

Tacotico


Pauli Christophe

I voted for both because as stated earlier,  it really depends on the girl. Generally, a slightly softer look  enhances the femininity of the body;  a slight growth in breasts, her cheeks fill in somewhat, and it creates a more natural, more desireable appearance overall. However, there are also some FBB's who cycle themselves from next-to-none bodyfat up to where they no longer look like bodybuilders in the off-season, and that sort of extreme cycle is hard on the body and to be blunt- less atractive that someone who stays 'closer' to her contest weight, but relaxes her diet enough to gain.   

So in the end, as the song says, "it all depends on the girl"

pC

Dortep3


southpaw2

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
there is nothing better than an off season brit miller ass  :P

This about sums it up.  ;D

kingjim

I much rather see fbbs in their off season. During on season, too many ladies look like old men due to the lack of fat on their faces, and I can not say that's attractive at all.  Plus I like the smoothness of on season, makes them look like they have soft skin.  The only real positive side to on season is abs.  Not many women have a good set of abs that show up during off season, and abs are probably my favorite body part.

Heatseeker

If pressed for an either/or vote it would have to be on-season.  I know what bodybuilders have to go through to get ripped for competition.  But it's disappointing to see some of them off-season. They can't all be hotties in the off season but there are some that are.  They take advantage to enjoy the foods they have to sacrifice during training, they bulk up for the next training season and maybe its their normal look went not competing. Give me the on-season bods.

pekin

not everytime, I prefere off season. I lke to see fbb massives.