⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

On season or Off season?

Started by Kay., April 06, 2009, 07:02:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MM2K

For fbbs, definately offseason. For figure and fitness competitors I could go either way.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

MM2K

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

mweb24

Off by far, don't even want to see contest shape.  A girl that I think is a 10 off-season can literally go to a 1-2 during a contest for me.

V12Gallardo

On-season. especially those corrugations in their abs and veins showing in their legs

adamstar

I like both on season and off season.  :)

crushee

I tend to prefer "off-season". I do not like "overdried" muscles that much.

Tacotico


bmc

I prefer both because it depends on the women. Some look better in contest shape than in off-season, and vis-versa.

gataras

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Depends of the girl for example Mavi Gioia is definitely better in off season. Her beautiful face that she have in off season become very worst in on season, Indeed Hayley mcNeff is better in on season
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

V12Gallardo

there you go, 2 to 1 off-season so I lose. It's great to know the general feel of the forum. thanks for your votes
no matter what each body state is in abundance so we are all happy, aren't we? go Saradas!

GWHH


virus21

definately off season shape! i dont like the veiny look they have on stage.

Spencer55

Off season, going on season - i.e. not full of fat, but not dehydrated 0 body fat..

sweet_playa7

Always better with a little extra ...off-season.  + they look healthier.

marcel81x

I like on seaso better. because then you really see the results of hard work. and it is an extra effort to separate the muscles to maximum visability. more work - more respect!