Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [pdgde] Stories~collected

Started by pdgde, April 12, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdgde

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Old Co-Workers

Pool Party

First Encounter






Old Co-Workers
by pdgde
___________________

It was Monday evening and I was sitting at my home office desk going through some work I was doing for a consulting company. My phone buzzed with a couple of text messages.They were both from my old pal Vinnie.We both worked for the same investment firm about seven years ago. "Hey Johnny I'm working the San Fran fitness expo and ran into an old friend from way You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login two worked together." I had no idea what he was talking about so I said who? "Jane Mayer" Wow I have not heard that name in years.Vinnie has a company that sells fitness equipment so he must be selling his shit at that event. Jane was this skinny chick who worked in accounting. Beautiful smile and long blond hair. We use to go out to lunch all the time. I had zero interest in her because of her build. I checked the next message and Vinnie gives me links to her facebook and inst@gram pages."You will be shocked! She just got online again after 5 years away from social media." What the fuck was he talking You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login..another message. "Oh wants you to message her" I'm thinking I don't have time for this crap.Well, now I have to see what's going on. Did she have a sex change operation? LOL.  Logging  on to her inst@gram and "Holy Fuck" This can not be real. Oh my god my mind starts racing. My cock is filling with blood. I'm fucking hard as a rock.


I think back to my girlfriend breaking up with me three months ago.She found my stash on my laptop sitting on a desk."You freak!! Do you like that shit?" She was pissed but I could care less at that point in time.. She walked out the door and I never saw her again. All she had was a nice pair of fake tits.What a bitch. I should have cum all over her big tits one more time..Ha Ha! Now I'm in heaven. Pure heaven. I can not believe what I see on her inst@gram page. I scroll down to see all her pictures and Shit! She even has a picture of us together on a lunch break seven years ago!. (The only old picture on her site.) Jane is now a massive roided female bodybuilder! From a skinny mess to a beautiful freak! Huge quads ,big biceps,snake like veins everywhere on her beautiful super jacked body. A wide and I mean wide lat spread. Her calves were as big as her arms. My cock is so hard.I pull the monster out and furiously start jacking. Fuck!! I need to see her in person dammit!..Shit this is crazy hot! I want feel those biceps. Measure them. Jack off all over them. I send her messages on both her accounts. A posing video put me over the edge. Then the "money" shot ..Most muscular.Fuuuccckkk! Cum shoots all over my desk..It seemed to last a long long time. Holy fuck! I have to clean up. She returns my message and we exchange phone numbers. Jane texts "Do you want to have lunch on Tuesday so we can catch up on what you have been up to all these years? My guess is you know what my life is about by now Johnny" :)  :)  :) My hands were shaking and I say yes of course. "My gym is in Thousand Oaks Meet me at the cafe next door" She gives me the address and I try to focus on my work ,but to no avail. This can't be..This can not be real? My secret fetish for female bodybuilders is coming full circle. What kind of roids is she taking? Is she single? My god she's a fucking muscle tank. Would she consider fucking me? Good god she's huge! Might be to soon for sex..God I'm going crazy.





My mind is just in a fog as I drive into town. How much does she weigh? I know she's 5-5  tall. All that fucking mass! Last year I went to my first bodybuilding show and there were at least two women about her size there. A lot of WPD women were in full force at that event..I want more huge massive bodybuilding women to get into the muscle game!. None of this small shit. Buzzz. A text from Vinnie "Hey did you talk to Jane? Or see her?" I text back to say I will and shut my phone off. I think Vinnie might think it's funny Jane is a manly muscle woman. I don't  want to talk about her with him. My fetish is mostly unknown to people. I find the cafe and try to find parking. How big are those biceps? And her quads? She has no measurements on her inst@gram. I'm so fucking nervous entering that Cafe. Looking around there is no female bodybuilder to be found. I get a table for two and play the waiting game. Will she show up? Is this some kind of joke Vinnie is playing on me? Maybe..Oh shit! She's walking in the front door with a sweat suit on which in no way is big enough to cover all that mass. My god she's coming towards me.."Oh hey Jane it's been a long time." She shakes my hand with a firm grip and a  big ass smile on her face. "Yeah I grew up a little since we last talked..Ha Ha!" A fucking under statement for sure. We sit down and the waiter comes right over and takes our order. Jane now has this amazing deep sexy voice now. Not girly at all. Very manly. I'm getting hard now.Shit!! Her face is a little more square now.All the roids she must be taking helps with that. My 10 inch cock is now fully erect, pushing down the side of my jeans. God I hope she doesn't notice.."So I own the gym next door with my buddy Rhonda. We are bodybuilding freaks as you can tell. A lot of people train with us now." So it's so good to see you after all these years John!" Her smile has me on edge now....Pre-cum is dripping down my leg.."Do you like female bodybuilders John?" My face turns a little red..She must know.."Uh yeah I sure do Jane. Why did you get into this?" She gives me a big smile.."To turn on cute guys like you! Ha Ha! I was tired of being so You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I joined a gym .I love the feeling of that iron. Pumping up until you almost have to cum! It just got to the point where I wanted to freak people out with my mass. I had to keep growing!" Jane eats a large plate of chicken and fish.never stopping while she talks. "I'm sorry but you said you like muscle on women. Right?" My leg is squirming under the table. My ten incher is so out of control. God I need to cum. " It think it's really hot Jane. I went to my first bodybuilding show last year!" She has this shit eating grin on her face..Jane has to know I'm so fucking turned on now. " Well this is so good honey..I have a crush on you. Always have. I dated a few male bodybuilders but they are mostly brain dead jerks"  She takes my hand and grips it hard. "Would you take me out tonight John?" I wanted to jump for joy right now. This can't be happening. My huge cock wants that body so badly. "Sure Jane ..Hell yes!" She eats the rest her food at that point in time. "Pick me up at the gym at 8:pm John and we will hang out. "I wish I could flex for you right now! Sorry about all these heavy clothes but I can't freak people out all the time..Ha Ha" She leaves and I pay the check..My dick returns to a flaccid state....God damn I can leave now..



It's time for me to head to the gym. My blood pressure must be really high..I'm so fucking nervous. Damn! I forgot her last name..I should know that. Fuck! I'm sweating now .. Time to change my shirt. Uhh..fuck..Georg..Georgeson..that's it! Okay now I remember. That will help Ha Ha.Jane goes by bulk_babe on inst@gram..We planned on going to a local casual eatery. She said she would be wearing jean shorts and a xxxxl t-shirt  Maybe to keep people from freaking out to much..It's so hot this summer anyway..She can't cover those massive legs though. Driving up to the door of the gym I notice she's saying goodbye to a large male bodybuilder. I honk and she grabs her bag and gets into the front seat. Fuck she looks so massive sitting beside me. "So how are Jane?" She smiles and starts to rub my cock. "Oh I'm okay now sugar!" Oh my god that feels so good. Jane lets go of my member and fastens her seat belt. " I'm ready for a lot of protein Johnny. Had some amazing pumps in the gym today!" Fuck is she pumped up or what.They say roids make a body good and Jane is a testament to that. I see a little hair loss but I could care less. Three blocks down the street and we arrive at Jakes Good Food. Everyone stares at Jane when we walk in. I get a booth back in the corner so we can have some privacy. Jane orders a combo platter of fish and chicken. I just get a burger. Her order is ready and well..it looks like enough food to feed a large family. Oh my fucking god! That's hot to me. " Got to keep those calories up!" We laugh at the situation and the waiter asked if there is more to order. "Ha Ha no were fine"  Jane winks at me and says.."What do you want do next stud man?" Wow does she know what I want next? "Well we can go back to your place." Mass monster roid freak says yes and I pay the check.


We get into the car and this roid chick feels the full thickness of my cock while I drive to her house. That massive muscle bitch has me edging on a big orgasm before we even get to her place! Her house is a 4 bedroom with two of them converted into a personal gym. My hand is pulled by her massive arm into her work out space. "I need to get a little more pumping in before the day ends. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the show sweety." The clothes come off and all she has on is a super tiny bikini. My dick gets instantly hard while she reps a 180 lb. curling bar. Must be some kind of supersetting because the weight keeps decreasing. The next set Jane straps on this Arm Blaster contraption around her neck. Veiny insane pumps on her biceps make me crazy with animal lust. Getting towards the end of her arm blasting Jane checks herself out in the mirror. Roid woman is in love with herself no doubt. A true narcissist checking the chemical assisted muscle bound body she created. She gives me a little wink and wipes the sweat off her pythons with a towel. Pre cum is creating a stain on the front of my pants. She beast  takes a drink of water and continues checking out her roided body. Next thing you know she walks over to her gym bag and takes out several containers. Several pills go down her mouth quickly. The real fun begins when Jane takes a syringe and injects each deltoid with steroids. She smiles and hands me the bottle. The label says T3. Fuck is that pure testosterone? Holy shit is she hard core! That only makes me want to cum even more. " Here take this it's a good time to measure them while I have this great pump..I feel so fucking good right now!" My hand is shaking while trying to stretch that tape around her ripped cannon balls. "Oh my fucking god Jane it looks to be almost 20 inches...Maybe 19 and ¾  to be exact." Now she kisses each arm and proudly says.." Almost got these fuckers to 20 inches! It's going to be awesome when I finally get past 20!" Her low body fat makes them even more amazing.."I need to fuck while I'm this pumped..shit! come on into the bedroom You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login poor thing..that thing is ready to explode!!" Jane violently rips my pants off and lifts me in the air with that massive cock standing at attention. She throws me on the bed and pins me down."Oh this is going to fun Johnny!"


pdgde

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great story and I would like to read more of her growing past 20 inch bi' s.
____________________________________________

Old Co-Workers
Part 2
Jane needs it

She slowing slides my member inside her steel like cunt. The feeling is like nothing I have experienced in my life! My cock belongs there...Jane is in total control of my body now. Those massive biceps wrapped around my neck while she pumps my dick into oblivion. Now I'm starting to remember how much fun we really had as coworkers. She had this funny laugh I would make fun of. Well the roids changed that. (For the better). Her now massive man like muscles have me on the verge of cumming so hard into that tight pussy. Her huge clit rests on my big cock. There was no way I would have ever fucked that skinny chick back then. Wow,if she had that body 7 years ago we would have been married by now. Fuck I know we would have! "I was ready to fuck you 7 years John.But I was just some skinny little bitch back....Ohhhh your bigcock...it feels so good!" Jane keeps pounding the hell out of my cock while constantly orgasiming to no end. "Ahhhhh. Fuck ...John!" Over and over again until..."I'm ready to cum Jane!"  That was pure ejaculation heaven. Cum poured out of her huge muscle bound she man vagina soaking the bed."Oh fuck John that was awesome!" We kissed for a while savoring the moment. I just could not believe my dumb luck. My pure muscle lust has been satisfied at last. Wow and it's an old friend! Fuck yes!!

Over the next three weeks we spent everyday together eating,shopping,fucking ,buying roids,lifting in the gym. Jane tried to get me to lift some light weights but I struggled to say the least. Oh did I mention fucking? Ha Ha it's pure heaven! She's concentrating on her biceps right now for the next month. Jane wants them to be over 20 inches and then some. She gets her leg work in and lats for sure.Her traps though are huge! Her nickname in the gym is "Trap Queen" Now she has brought her deltoids up to par but she now wants the title of "Biggest Biceps' in the gym. Jane comes home from the gym one night and I was in her kitchen preparing her meals or the week. "Hey John check out the pump I got!" Her shirt comes off exposing a tiny bikini top. The pump on her mega upper body was insane! Of course I was hard as a rock. Large blue snake like veins fed her massive biceps." Reach in that drawer over there and get the tape measure." I get the cloth tape and Jane flexes her right arm which is still freshly pumped from the gym." Get it right honey!" My cock is so damn hard as I wrap the tape around her bloated roided bicep. "Shit Jane 20 and ⅛  inches! Fuck me!" Her smile said it all. "I'm really getting fucking huge John! I feel like I'm so big and strong right now!" My body can't take it anymore and I start jacking off in front of Jane the muscle monster. "Let me pose some more for you honey.. Woah that's big!" Jane is licking and kissing her sexy big biceps. I can't take it anymore so I had no choice but to blast her arms with a copious amount of cum . My load keeps on shooting her traps and delts. Oh it felt so good! Finally one last spurt hits her pecs and Jane bounces them up and down with cum dripping on the kitchen floor. "Oh fuck that was quite a load!" We kiss like crazy.. I hand Jane a towel and she goes to the shower while I clean up the mess. And I might want to get her food ready for goodness sakes. A roid goddess needs her calories! Oh and maybe a good amount of HGH amongst other stuff! What kind of world would we live in devoid of female bodybuilders? How sad that would be......

_____________________________________________


Old Co-Workers
part 3
Vinnie The Jerk

Two weeks later I get a text from Vinnie. "Hey dude did you talk to that freak show Jane?" (Oh crap now I got to deal with this ass hole.) " She's still a very nice person dude. So she chose a unique lifestyle man so what?" About five minutes later another text. "Yeah but what kind of gay bastard is going to fuck that? Sick shit if you ask me.!" I have no response to his ignorant rant. An hour later I get a call from old Vinnie. "What's going on Vin?" ( I really don't need anymore of his crap.) "Hey Johnny how about we get a drink at that sports bar around the corner from you..Mcgillicutty's right?" I hesitate for a moment.."Okay Vinnie I can walk there from my house..Look for me when you get there."  "Awesome dude"  I'm walking down the street thinking about this jack off putting down my woman. Hopefully we can talk about the baseball game instead. Or anything else for that matter..Not about my Jane!! He He. I walk in  the bar and get a table..My beer is cold and goes down smoothly..In walks Vinnie in his leather jacket and dark shades. "Hey dude good to see ya. How's the game going?" I fill him in on the score and we talk about his work amongst other things. Finally he gets to the subject of Jane.."Can you believe that bitch turned herself into a man?" Now I'm fucking mad as hell but I don't dare tell him the truth. "Look man it's her life..Why the fuck do you care? She's a good person!!!." Vinnie stands up and holds his hands up in the air.."Sorry dude calm done already." I so wanted to punch him in the  nose, but he's one of those guys who would run to the closest ambulance chaser and sue me. Okay dude I'm going home..See ya later..

When I get home I'm still a little pissed off at Vinnie's hatred of female bodybuilders..My mind starts thinking of a way to teach Vinnie a lesson..He mentioned about dating some new girl with big fake tits..I just wonder.....I send a text to Jane to see if she likes my plan.."Hell yes I like that idea John..Vinnie is such an asshole anyway..Ha Ha"..The next day I give old Vinnie a call.."Hey dude how about a double date on Friday night?'...He seems to like the idea.."Oh yeah man that would be awesome and you got to meet Candy!..Her fucking tits are humongous!..I got just the place to go to.. Marina's on 76th Street..My fun place to hang out..So who are you bringing dude?.What's she like?"..I have to chuckle a little bit.."Well I think you might like her..Maybe not..But I have to go now.. see you there about 8 pm..text me when you get the reservations"..

Friday comes around so Jane and I head to Marina's..She's trying her best to dress down by wearing an oversized jacket and slacks.. Of course you can't really hide her massive bulked up body..People can tell when you carry around that amount of muscle mass..We get seated before Vinnie and Candy arrive..We order some drinks and appetizers.."I don't really think you can make
Vinnie respect female bodybuilders John"..We both just laugh out loud.."Maybe not but we can sure have fun trying!"..Jane and I exchange high fives.."Okay here comes Vinnie"..The hostess guides him and Candy to our table..Vinnie looks to be a shade of pale as he introduces Candy to us..I mean it looked like he just saw a ghost!..He really didn't think Jane could possibly be my girlfriend..The expression on his face was priceless..Candy was a big fake breasted bimbo but seemed to be a really nice person..Jane was interested in her boob job.."So how big are they Candy?"..She goes on and on about the doctor being a genius plastic surgeon.."He was able to give me 2,700 ccs on my second surgery..Really awesome guy"..Vinnie is just nursing his drink and giving me the stare down while shaking his head side to side.."So you must have really big muscles Jane..like wow!"..Then the jacket comes off and Candy feels up her 20 and a quarter inch pythons..Oh wow..like a guy...sweet..I want to know how you built those..  like wow!!...very nice"...Our little plan seems to be coming along quite nicely..Candy's immediate fascination with her huge roided veiny muscle bound body is driving Vinnie crazy..Now we know that his girlfriend wants to see more of Jane.."So guys let's go back to Jane's place and she can do a little posing demonstration ..We can get a few more drinks as well..I think Candy would love it!"..Vinnie has been strangely silent all this time..Candy seems excited about it but Vinnie shakes his head no.."Oh come on Vin it will be fun!'..Candy takes his hand and we all get up and leave..We take Vinnie's uber driver over to Jane's place.

The two freaky gals enter the house first while Vinnie pulls me aside.."Come on man why didn't you tell me you nailing this freak!"..Now Candy wants to see those man muscles"..I just smile and grab his shoulder with my hand.."Well because you would freak out like you are right now..And talk about Candy and those fake tits..How big is she really going to go with those implants?..I heard her say 7,000 ccs..Right?..I think you both have a boob fetish"..Vinnie reluctantly enters the house with me..Jane and Candy are already in the weight room..My roid girl is stripped down to her thong posing suit..Candy is totally mesmerized by Jane doing her dumbbell curls.."Oh my look at all those big veins...Let me feel those big biceps..Hmmm..nice."..Jane was really liking the way Candy felt all her muscle mass.."Oh you are so strong and hard Jane..Hmmmm"..My roid woman keeps pumping those arms while Candy eroticaly rubs her massive pecs..She feels Jane's power as she flexes each one up and down..I turn around and Vinnie is sitting at the dining room table nursing his drink..He won't even look at this sensual event..Way to funny..Candy works her way down to Jane's enormous "Roid" gut..She's sucking on each individual ab muscle..Fuck this is so fucking erotic!"..Candy makes her way down to Jane's roid bloated quads and calves..She massages her legs while Jane performs the old "Quad shake" making her crazy with lust..I walk over to Vinnie and he is pissed.."What are going to break that up in there? Come on man.."..So I go back into the weight room and Jane is flexing her amazing bowling ball glutes with Candy's hands glued to each one.."Hey why don't we give Vinnie a little attention out here!"..My huge roid girl gives me a wry smile and we head to the dining room table..

pdgde

Old Co-Workers
She's Strong

When we get into the dining room Jane sits down opposite of Vinnie..She places her elbow on the table and her mega arm in the air.."Come on let's arm wrestle show me what you got big man!"..Candy holds his arm up.."Ready set go! Ahh ..Ahh.oh fuck..BAM!  Oh shit that hurt!.ahh"..Jane holds her left arm up.."Come on Vinnie show me what kind of man you really are...ready..go!..AHHHH FUCK!....BAM..just stop it already!"...Jane just laughs in that sexy baritone voice of hers.."What do you think Candy ?..Some real wrestling?"..We all gather in the living room and Jane pushes him on to the carpet..This Candy chick is really getting into this beat down of Vinnie..I'm liking this girl a lot..Now Jane hits all the standard bodybuilding poses while standing above Vinnie.."Errrrr..Ahhhh..what do ya think Vinnie?..Errr...It's the most muscular pose..Yeah....You like that shit don't you!!"..Vinnie just rubs his forehead and..."Come on guys we are not going to this are we?"..Jane pounces on Vinnie pinning him to the floor with ease..Her biceps,delts and traps were pumped and veiny beyond belief!..Those 32 inch quads practically squeeze the life out the poor weak guy..Candy is actually getting off on this absolute domination of her boyfriend..She's cheering Jane on..Wow that's hot..I'm semi hard myself..Then Jane give me a nod..That's my cue..I head to the kitchen and retrieve a vial and syringe..As I come back in the room Candy is rubbing her crotch..I inject Jane in her over the top hypertrophic left deltoid with a shot of T3..Fuck this turns Candy on even more!..Jane is really going crazy on Vinnie now throwing him all over the place.."You mother fucking freak get off of me... ow..ouch!!"..


I figured it might be time to put an end to this Vinnie situation so I flash the okay sign to Jane and her muscular roid rage beat down..Jane gets up and I hand her a towel to wipe the sweat off all her inflated chiseled musculature..Vinnie gets up slowly and puts his jacket on.."Come on doll baby let's get outta this place!"..Candy finishes exchanging phone numbers with Jane and gives me a wink while kissing me on the cheek..After they leave Jane gives me a high five and we head to the bedroom...My huge dick is so hard now..I love fucking all that mass..that huge fucking clit..cumming all over her manly pecs..well I just love all of her body parts..I might be in love with Jane forever..(I hope)

pdgde

Pool Party
by pdgde
__________________________

Gina

It all started on a saturday night 4 years ago.I was trying to catch up on my sleep after a long hard week at work.Overtime can be a bitch at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 39 years old I chose to remain single and live alone.The job pays great and I have a great Condo to live in. I managed even to save a good amount of money over the years.Women, well that's another story about me. The problem is I have a  secret fetish that no one knows You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login see I love massive female bodybuilders.They can never ever be big enough for me.Roids and hgh rule in my world.!.Just wish more women would take the plunge into the dark side of bodybuilding.I have cum to them for 20 years now.Orgasm after orgasm for these beautiful manly "freaks". Yes I have dated a few women over the years (from my gym) but none were that big at all. And I do work out to stay in decent shape but I really go to the gym hoping to see a real female mass monster.Fuck ! I want one so bad! I do the web chat thing to get my rocks off..You see I have a 11 inch monster cock.Women seem to crave it to say the least. Yesterday I shot a cum load 3 feet in the air while watching Titanic Tina flex for me in private chat.That most muscular pose sent me over the edge! Oh fuck to have a real female bodybuilder in my bedroom would be a dream.Erotic bliss. That's what it would be!. I have tickets to go to the Ms.Galaxy contest next weekend...Damn the anticipation. I keep telling myself to calm down.The odds of me hooking up are not great but I do have money to spend on a session with Tina. Emailed her yesterday for a booking in her hotel room.


It was a Sunday night and I was in a  very intense rem sleep .Waking up to loud noises coming from the swimming pool.... Damn who is having a party on a Sunday night.! Geez go to bed already..The clock read 12:30 am. So I get up and pull the blinds back to see what's happening.Girls splashing around the pool in very tiny bikinis..I have to get a closer look. My binoculars just happened to be sitting on the coffee table. Nothing special I thought until.."Holy fucking shit!!" Two skinny blondes were taking pictures of what I first thought was a man.! A real posing session showing off massive pumped up muscles! It was no man but a huge beautiful dirty blonde female bodybuilder! Oh my god I was hard as a rock now.Who is this beautiful creature? I just watched in total ecstasy jacking off to this vision of beauty.Those biceps were fucking huge! At least 19 inches in girth. She keeps posing for her girls while they were taking pictures and then she did it..The most muscular pose..I had to cum and I did ..A wonderful mess all over the place(I hate cleaning that stuff up.) .It lasted a full minute..Fuck it was amazing to feel that good. God damn ! I get dressed in some shorts and t shirt and head out there. Who is this mass monster? Does she live here?

So I decided to take my trash out so that it would not draw too much attention . Walking past the pool area that massive blond was still there sitting on a  lounge chair. Her girls were chatting like hens,while the jacked blond gave me a little wave. Holy shit this can't be real! So I wave back and enter the the pool area. She stands up and I get the full view of her massive body. All I can

do is just stare for a moment. I was frozen in time for at least a few seconds. She gives me a wink and I just try to get words out of my mouth. "So you live across the pool from me I guess." She turns around and flexes her wide lats..I'm stunned to say the least."You like muscle girls?" I manage to say yes I do. "I'm Gina by the way. Nice to meet you.."  Her voice was so deep and sexy from all those fucking roids.Gina was just fucking muscle bound period!..It was heaven for me."Ron nice to meet you" My hand shakes just a little bit while introducing myself. She had to be 5-7 and well over 220 lbs. Her face had a very harsh look about it..Fucking sides from all that gear she must take! It turns me on so much. Knowing all the time she could kick anybody's ass at this party. Despite all those roids her smile was intoxicating..White pearl teeth shining in the light. She was so goddamn pumped up from her posing session..Fucking rope like veins bulging from  her neck down to her calves. Jesus fucking christ! This was contest shape if I ever saw it. Gina turns around and spreads her back lats for me.Huge fucking wingspan..I wanted to reach out and touch her right in front of people. "I'm in great condition as you can see Ron!" Oh shit this is Gina Hampton,I just subscribed to her inst@gram page this morning! "So you might be at the Ms Galaxy contest Gina?" She turns around and gives me a wink.."You bet I will sugar and I plan to win!" Fuck me she lives in my condo complex..Damn. "If you want to stop by tomorrow Ron I will show you my posing routine" Oh fuck yes! "Okay I have to turn in so I will see you then! Oh I'm in #415 right over there" She puts on this extra large wrap  to try to conceal all her mass..I go back home and pump up my cock like a madman. "Fuck she's so hot!!"... ejackulating  a huge white load of cum into my sink..then again..then again..And one more time. "Shit!!!"


Waking up the next morning ,I have a raging hard on ..I decide to take a cold shower to calm me down..Man do I want this girl. Does she have a boyfriend? So I get dressed and go out to the mailbox. This hulking figure is getting her mail while some skinny dude is standing right next to her. Gina was wearing a white tight T-shirt that had the words " Just Get Big" on the front .On the back it said "I Work Out" LOL. Those jeans she had on ..Christ! how did she get them on? They were the thin kind I guess. You could see the striations in her massive quads right through the fabric..Fucking ass/glutes were hard and huge. The skinny dude leaves and I get to my box.  That vision of Gina standing there next to that beanpole was hilarious..She could lift him with one hand and throw him to the ground..Or shoulder press him a 100 times.."Good morning Ron!" The blood is rushing to my cock dammit! "Oh hey Gina" It's a bit cooler today so my dick stays semi hard..Gina is looking down at me. "So I guess you are happy to see me this morning" (Fuck it I don't care..) "I sure am!" She has that beautiful smile ..damn!..blue eyes..sexy roid voice..A small injection spot on her shoulder. Some acne on her back.."So why not come over in a hour Ron..You can get a sneak peek at my posing routine"  I could not say yes fast enough.
Now I'm starved for food and sex..Ha Ha. I get home clean up and eat.. This is fucking so exciting I can't stand the anticipation.The hour is done. A knock on the door and she opens it . Oh my fucking God! Gina is so pumped and jacked. There are the weights in her den..Shit!. I guess she has been getting ready for this..Fuck! That body! Unreal. "Hey handsome are you ready?" Gina hands me a bottle of tanning solution. She even has a plastic tarp on her carpet. "Get some pictures of me when we are done getting this stuff wiped on!" Gina hands me some rubber gloves and tells me to get to work. "So how do like my muscles Ron? They feel good right?" My hands are shaking and I'm really nervous but my cock still erects..Soon it sticks straight out of my pants..A full blown tent! "Oh fuck I'm sorry Gina" She stares at my huge monster forming that massive erection. " Oh Ron that thing looks awesome! I promise I will take care of that lovely cock later baby!" She gives me a little wink and now I feel much better to say the least. She's wiping the oil on her thick 12 pack roid gut that many male bodybuilders would be proud of. I finish rubbing that oily crap on her thick Mountain like traps.They rise up her neck almost to her ears! Fuck That's Hot. "Get a little more on my delts honey." We finished with the tanning crap and the posing begins. It felt like I was still dreaming this whole thing up! Not reality right? Gina has me taking pictures of every bb pose imaginable. Meanwhile my cock is still hard as steel. "Okay that's enough Ron! Let me help you with that monster." She licks her lips and unzips my fly. "Sorry Ron but I have to keep this tanning lotion on for the morning. Another friend Monica is coming over shortly."
"Just sit back and relax and I will get the job done." Gina has a towel ready and jacks my huge hardon rapidly. Her roided veiny biceps and forearms was just to much to take. After 5 minutes I came like a fountain!! " Oh fuck Gina !!"  She keeps the large pool of semen pointed towards the towel. None of it ever touches her perfect physique. "What a load Ron..Wow!" Dazed and confused now..I pass out on her couch.
_________________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great stuff, what a lucky guy to be in an apartment complex with a huge muscle girl who is more than willing to help him get off. He's living out my dreams. K+!

pdgde

Pool Party
Gina part 2


I wake up and Gina is having pictures taken by her friend. She's a women's physique contestant in good shape.."I guess your little friend is coming out of his coma Gina.Ha Ha " Monica was truly amused."Oh sorry that I passed out Gina." Gina smiles and finishes with her most muscular pose. "I will see you around Ron. Bye" I felt dizzy as I stumble back to my condo. This is just incredible! My neighbor is a potential female bodybuilding champion! Since I have a salary position with my company, I decide to get some work done at home. I can't wait for next week's contest. I really hope Gina wins.. That night I get a confirmation  e-mail from Titanic Tina for my session. Right before the day of the contest! Can't wait to feel all that massive roided muscle flesh. She's the biggest fbb on the session circuit. Consider myself lucky to have this opportunity.


It's Friday morning before the big contest and I gather my trash up to take to the dumpster.  There's a dog barking and a knock on my front door. "Oh hi Ron I was just out walking Dusty and I wanted to give you this backstage pass for the big contest!" Gina was all covered up but I know what's underneath. One might think she's a fat person but they would be terribly mistaken.  Huge man like muscles waiting to be shown to all on stage tomorrow morning..I get hard just thinking about that moment. "Oh thanks Gina! That's awesome!"  She gives me a kiss on the cheek and the dog growls. "Oh silly boy he's a good guy! He can't wait to see momma's big muscles tomorrow."
Gina leaves and I'm left with a huge boner to take care of..I open the laptop and find the pictures that I took of Gina. This whole experience was life changing to say the least. The cum is building up in my huge balls and then I see it.."The money shot" The timing was perfect as I shoot my load to that most muscular picture. Hot cum just spewing like a fountain all over the place."Aww Fuck,Fuck!!" God what a lovely mess..


Later that evening I'm driving to the hotel to see Ms.Titanic with some trepidation.. What it's like to feel all that muscle ..I'm really nervous yet very excited at the same time. I get to the 5th floor and knock on room door number 504.."Hold on I'm coming"  Sounds like Tina with that sexy baritone roid voice. "Oh hi come right in." She's wearing this large silk robe to cover all that bloated muscle mass. I hand her some cash money in a sealed envelope. "Thanks baby make yourself at home." Sitting on the hotel sofa Tina dances around slowly taking her robe off. "You know I always pump up my muscles for every client before they get here.. I even bring weights to my room."  Shit that tiny little bikini left nothing to the imagination..Muscles bulging everywhere imaginable..Tina's clit was really big in that tiny thong.."I'm 5-6 and a hard 250 pounds of muscle Ron!!" Tina picks me up from the sofa and holds me like a baby. Although not in the classical contest condition ,every muscle group had large veins feeding her growth. What a fucking muscle bound bitch!  This is the kind of woman I could marry. I'm in decent shape at 175 pounds but Tina used me as a warm up weight, lifting my body overhead. She continues to military press me 12 times. Then she stands me up and grabs two belts. Tina lays me down on the carpet wraps one around my chest and the other around my legs. She's fucking using me as human curling bar! Tina continues to pump out reps while grunting like an animal. This chick is crazy as fuck but I love it!  After she's done throwing me around and lifting me rep after rep I ask her if she has a tape measure.."Oh sure honey right over You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login really do have a big cock! I love that." When she said that I felt pre cum dripping down my leg. First her biceps.."21 inches! Dam Tina" She was so proud of her roided body as she flexed her biceps over and over..Next she flexes her pecs. "Dam a 70 inch chest!" Then her forearm. "17.5 inches" her veins were pulsing..how sexy.  "Waist 30 inches..Quads 34 inches! Holy fuck!"  Tina just smiles and does that old quad shake..God I wanted to cum right there.."Calves 20 inches!" I was smiling like a kid in a candy store.  I continued to fondle her super steroided body and my time was about up. "You can cum on me if you want ..go ahead.. Show me what you got!" That was like music to my ears and I waisted no time pumping the snake..Tina keeps flexing her whole upper body for me over and over again.."Oh fuck Tina! Ahh" I spunked a huge load all over her pecs and arms. One last blast of cumm over her delts covering up those injection marks. "Thanks for letting me do that" Tina kisses me goodbye as I pull up my pants. What a Woman!! I'm so excited to be at that contest Saturday...This is what you would call a great weekend..Try telling that to your co workers on Monday morning!  :laugh:

pdgde

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like this story a lot

I appreciate the feed back :singing:

pdgde

Pool Party
Gina Contest Time


It's 10 am Saturday morning and the prejudging is about to start..My camera is focused on the heavyweight competitors backstage..Gina is getting her tanning solution applied by Monica and another woman..Eighteen of the largest female bodybuilders in the country showed up this awesome contest..I don't pay much attention to the other divisions..My hand is shaking the camera around a bit,which in turn produces some bad video..Fuck I have to calm down!..As you can imagine it's difficult to focus around all these super steroided beasts!..To me this is living the dream..Live muscle porn standing in front of me..Super jacked women pumping away with weights before they reach the stage..Dark oily tanning solution reveals mountains of veiny muscles pumped to the max..Bigger than so many men. All these 'Ladies' had to be over 200 lbs. Ripped! Most of them between 5-3 to 5-7 tall..Bulging super muscle with some side effects of course..Wigs cover some hair loss..Deep sexy voices ring throughout the staging area..Square jaws seem to be common place..My camera shoots video of a woman with injection marks on her deltoids..This stuff turns me on and I have to step away for a moment..(Okay I don't need a hard on right now..calm down!)  I come back in to find Gina pumping up her veiny bloated biceps..She smiles at me.."I'm feeling good about this Ron..Monica just measured my arms at 19 inches !! Can you believe that!! Most girls would love that to be their offseason size" .Wow! I'm speechless at this point in time.."Monica gave me a big high five! She's going to give hardcore lifting a try this year..I guess she got very excited again about bodybuilding"..Well Monica should be..I know I am!..The middleweights are coming off the stage..So let the fun begin.


I get a seat up front with the other photographers and the first woman enters the stage..An African American woman named Brittney..Man was she packed with roided muscle..About 5-4 I would guess with some of the biggest traps and delts I have ever seen!..I swear those traps could touch her ears with a most muscular pose..Her biceps are big but those quads need some work..Of course the judges make them all go through the standard compulsory poses..Next up was a true vision of beauty..A super roided Asian American..Su Ling was shredded from head to toe. .About 5-3 and almost zero body fat %..She still had this sexy face and smile despite all the heavy roids she must ingest on a daily basis..Very tiny waist made her look like a drawing from *****..Her biceps and quads were enormous..God what a sexy beast!..I could easily fall in love with that roid girl.. Many other huge muscle babes go through their posing..Then this mega beast hits the stage! Now this has to be Gina's main competition! . A 40 year old Hispanic woman that could easily be mistaken for a male bodybuilder...Roberta Gonzales is one big ass roided up bitch ready to shock the world!..At 5-7 inches tall it was rumoured she bulked up to 250 lbs in contest condition..With almost zero body fat? Sounds to good to be true..Holy fuck! The cameras were clicking and lights were flashing when she hit the stage..The audience let out a collective "WOW....." My dick was getting hard but I was not going to stop shooting..She's insanely fucking huge and ripped!  Cannonball biceps have to be 21 inches at least..Ungodly wide lat spread with her 18 inch forearms resting on her waist..Her neck looks so tiny sitting on those humongous traps and delts..People were cheering and rooting her on while she posed! Her tiny posing bottoms revealed a very big bulge! Holy shit that must be some huge clit! I wonder how long that would be erect? My mind wonders for a second.. Others just got up and left because of the apparent disgust with her gender bending..A couple of fitness chicks got sick at the sight of her bloated veiny muscles which seemed to cover every square inch of her body. .Those girls got up and left in a hurry while trying to hold back their vomit..Every single vein was extremely large and pencil sized..The only small ones appeared on her forehead..A fucking roided to the extreme muscle goddess if there ever was one..My reaction was no surprise to me..I would marry Roberta right after the show if she wanted to..Ha Ha..Right?


Well Gina is next and I feel bad that she has to follow Roberta..She has one inch and 30 lbs on poor Gina..She went through all her poses and looked great..The audience seemed to be  pleased with her size and conditioning..The judges were finally  done and it's time to go eat and wait for the night show to begin..I catch Gina as she leaves the building.."Hey Ron did you see the size of that Roberta Chick?  Holy fuck she's jacked!  Very nice and a sweet personality." I tell Gina I have plenty of pictures and video to go over..(And I will)  " Yeah she's huge Gina!"  She shakes her head knowing she might not have any chance to win the Ms Galaxy title this year..



pdgde

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Awesome continuation! Thanks for the raging hardon...hehehe


:letsparty:

___________________________________________

Pool Party
Gina contest final


The finals are about to start on this Saturday evening when I spot Titanic Tina sitting a row behind me..Oh my god she's wearing a black sleeveless dress! Jesus just look at those roided man arms! I take my place up front and the final 10 contestants walk on stage..They all looked nicely bulked up with all that beefy roid muscle..Most of these freaks have the most insane pumps..Veins looked ready to burst and I notice something..All 10 fbbs have extreme clit bulges in between their massive quads..Are they all turned on by their own muscles flexing for a packed crowd? Or maybe that's the normal size unpumped? I don't know but the erotism it presents is absolutely overwhelming.. Period!..The 10 mega freaks all do the mandatory poses..quarter turns to the left. Fucking Roberta is just in a league of her own..Good god almighty she could easily win a men's division!  My cock is starting to get hard for this ultimate bodybuilding super freak! The judges move other contestants around to stand next to "Roidberta" . There is no fucking comparison!  She's the queen of the fucking stage today!..Her normal sized head and un trained neck muscles look totally out of place sitting on hugely built traps and delts..Like a fucking cartoon drawing! Well the judges are done comparing and the pose down begins..


Everyone tried to get next to "Roidberta" so they could compare muscles..Gina put her best foot forward  trying to match her pound for pound..Her most muscular pose paled in comparison..All these she beasts were hot as fuck but none could compare to sheroid beast ..Brittney and Su ling might as well be in the middleweight division..I mean all these superoided babes looked like they were inflated with a bicycle pump.  Only they over inflated Roidberta's bloated physique!! I could worship those veiny biceps for days..Massage those unreal traps..Kiss and suck on her mounds she calls delts..Cum all over her meaty slabs of pec muscle..How my sick mind wonders. The final results results are in and here come the trophies..4th place Su ling
                                                                              3rd place Brittney
                                                                              2nd place Gina
                                                                              1st place  Roberta or as I call her "Roidberta"

Two trophy presenters raise each of her massive limbs in jubilation ..Roidberta sits the trophy down and..Here it comes the "Money" shot.!  Crab posing to wow the crowd!..She's so fucking pumped that she grunts out one more pose and what do you know?..Those traps touch the bottom of her earlobes!!..Roidberta is in some kind of animalistic state of mind ..Grunting.."Ahhhhh.. Ohhhh  yeah errrrr........fuck me!!  I'm so fucking huge...ahhhhhh!" My huge cock was ready to cum from all the excitement..It's over and she stands there with that huge clit bulging in her suit like she was so "Normal"..( I dream about going right up on stage and cumming all over that hyper striated veiny upper body..Cum drips down her body on to the stage floor..I'm not done yet as one more cumshot splatters her beefy pecs..It all mixes with the tanning oil and creates such a mess a cleaning crew comes right in to clean up .. Roid monster kisses me on the lips and takes me backstage to fuck the shit out of me!!)  Nice thought I guess..

I head backstage and Gina was standing there talking to Brittney and Su ling..Roberta was getting her picture taken by all those schome photographers..My head was on a swivel trying to get a view of all the she roided muscle beasts.."Hey Ron I want you to meet Su Ling and Brittney!!"  I shake hands with two of the most beautiful creatures on earth.."Let's go over and meet Roberta .she's so happy she won!!"  Oh man this is almost to much to take for one day..I'm truly in muscle lust overload..She shakes my hand and it's like I was looking into eyes of a living goddess! She does smile at me but what do I say? Then I see her glance down at my cock..Oh fuck! Now what?
                                                                             

UnholyDk1103

Love all of youre stories you are such an Amazing writer keep going. Would really love to See this Girls competing against male bodybuilders :D

Jimthehunter54

This is getting even more interesting  :bravo:

phil123

Great story.
Please keep going.

pdgde

^-^ Reserved for Mod use

pdgde

Pool Party
The After Party

So I'm standing there with a semi hard cock and Roberta is staring at me.."Oh..hey..uh great to meet you..I loved your posing routine!".A big old smile is beaming at my soul.."Make sure you come to the after party sweety." Roidberta gave me a little wink and moved on to talk to another crowd of people..Oh my god I think she likes me!..Or maybe my third leg?.That might be it..I'm sure the hell going to this party!..Gina introduces me to a couple of other roid babes..All this she beef is to overwhelming at this point..I need to go home and chill out for a while.."Hey Ron the party is at Chesters on 46th street..If you are leaving  now I will see you there!" When I get home all I can think about is that roided veiny beastly monster Roidberta..I lay down on the bed and try to rest for awhile..Goddamn what would it be like to fuck a Frankenroid bitch like her? .My mind is racing just trying to comprehend what any sexual encounter with her might be like..I want to explore every part of her body..Does she do sessions? That bulge in her suit. Is it that big? Did she stuff it? I guess the roids did all the work..And that huge roid gut? I wonder what that feels like to have my big dick rubbing all over it..What would it be like to bury my face into those monolithic slabs of meat she calls pecs?..I keep tossing and turning just thinking about her..My cock is so fucking hard now! Fuck! Got to cum..I get up go to the bathroom sink and stare at myself in the mirror.."I'm never ever fucking some skinny bitch ever again!"..The orgasm jolts my body into another realm..Also as that "mini death' feeling takes over.,which results in a sense of extreme satisfaction.."Ohooo.Ahhh.yes!!!" Shit! I guess I'm not shooting blanks tonight.. Damn what a load!

8 pm at Chesters nightclub and the place is packed with hundreds of pounds of female roid meat. If any version of heaven actually existed..This would be my interpretation along with perpetual orgasmic nirvana..Gina greeted me in some sort sexy spandex black dress..Blond haired roid chick looked absolutely awesome..Only 220 lbs.of shredded striated she beef spilling out of that much to small clothing vessel..Every piece of expanded muscle meat chick in the place was stretching their clothing to the ultimate capacity without tearing..One can only dream of such a place full of veiny pumped up she/he alpha bodybuilders..Gina and I go to the bar and order some drinks. Su ling comes by wearing a sheer see through dress with a tiny thong underneath..Good god I could stay here all night and watch this bevy of she beef..Su ling strikes up a conversation with Gina about steroid cycles..It leads on to proper hgh usage and which roids have the best side effects..They were liking the ones that gave them that big "Man in the boat"..Meaning huge fucking clit!..The conversation was so matter of fact that you would think they were talking about which candy tastes best..A big shout out to modern science for creating the chemicals that feed these big muscle craving behemoths..My dick thanks you too.. Brittney comes waddling up to the bar in her tight t shirt and daisy dukes..Her veiny 225 lbs of shemuscle was literally spilling out of her so called "outfit"..She positions herself on the bar stool and orders a drink.."Hey has anyone seen Roberta yet?..I need to talk to that girl"..Her voice is raspy and deep..Really fucking sexy..Everyone shakes their head no."What is her secret? Damn I thought I was going to win this fucking contest!!"..Brittney Flexes her right bicep right in front of me..That monster had a big pencil sized vein running to the top of her striated peak..I tried to put my hand around it to no avail..Now I have to know how big it is.."Well honey it was 20 and a half inches yesterday..Pretty nice right?" .Brittney loved showing the monster to people and I don't blame her..Oh I think Roidberta just came in..Oh wow!

pdgde

Pool Party
Gina The Aftermath


Roidberta walks in wearing a white tank top that had the logo .."Alpha Bitch"  printed on the front..Her meaty pec slabs were bulging out the sides..As she moves her 250 lbs of roided musculature towards the bar, that wide back has the words.."Yeah I Lift Heavy Bitch" emblazoned  the back..That back is so wide the letters are kind of stretched out ..I wonder how many men would want to have a body like that..Geezus that's fucking erotic..I finally look back and Gina is trying to get my attention.."Hey over here Ron!"..Gina motions me to come over to the booth she and her girls were sitting.."Let's eat we are starving!!..The big girls need calories to keep up all this muscle mass!"..All three of those mass monsters flex their gargantuan biceps in unison..We all order our food and the "Girls" devour several appetizers..While they stuff their roided faces with nurishment I head to the bathroom.. When I get out of the men's room Roidberta is standing in front of me..Holy shit I get an instant hard on just looking at her..Sheroid lady grabs my huge cock.."Meet me in my hotel room in a hour! .Oh this is going to be fun!"..Then she takes her hotel keycard and shoves it down my pants..Of course she gave it good tug..She leaves me there with a raging hardon and I sneak back into the men's room..I have to take a deep breath before it would return to its normal state..(Still huge)


When I get back to the table the food is ready and I sit down..All three muscular behemoths are on their smartphones looking at something.."You might want to look at this website we found Roberta on"..Gina hands me her phone and holy shit!.."It seems she does sessions with dudes who like S&M"..Picture after picture of weak guys being bound and blindfolded..Welts and bruises all over their inferior bodies.."She really has a problem with men Ron"..No fucking doubt about that shit! I'm not into that crap..Their were a couple of reviews on another session site.
   
                                       "Massive and strong but I spent the night in the hospital"............Rfm
                                       "Roberta is fucking crazy..stay away!"...............Jrp
                                       "I felt like I should have filed a police report!"...............................Wsr
                                       "The most muscular woman the world is a crazy loon!"...........Davg


"About the only thing we can find out is Roberta was a product of domestic violence somewhere along the line..It may be her way of getting revenge against the male species..Just stay away from her Ron."..Well this sucks..I was so ready to have her fuck me..Damn..Might be time to get the hell out of his place!.."Look I better get out of here Gina..Roberta stuffed this in my pants when I left the men's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login's her hotel keycard!"..Gina,Brittney,Su ling all shake their heads and say the same thing.."OH NO!!"...I haul my ass out of there in a hurry while worrying that Roidberta might catch me..When I get to the parking garage Roidberta is talking to a group of people who I don't know..I quickly dodge around the corner and dart to my car..Now I'm so damn nervous that I begin to sweat..I get into the car and lock the door immediately..Damn..fuck!..Time to go home the party is over..What could have been the muscle fuck of a lifetime..The dream has been shattered..When I get home Gina calls and said we should go to lunch tomorrow..I told her I will do anything she wants..




All that happened 4 years ago now as I reflect about the week I met my sweet beloved roid girl..Gina! We fell madly in love and the wedding is next weekend..Gina is still one of the largest female bodybuilders around..She wants to grow for me now..It makes me so happy to see this mega alpha woman grow perennially..All for our mutual sexual gratification..Oh my god it's so good..Last week kind of threw me off a little bit when Gina announces..."I finally sold my condo honey. Roberta bought it for the full asking price! I'm so glad it sold in this slow Real Estate market..She's really coming along after all her intensive therapy.. I'm so happy for her"..I have to take Gina's word for it but it's a little weird to me..She's been training at Gina's gym lately and they seem to get along well..I only ran into her once when I happened to be at there one night.." She's going to convert the condo into a home gym ..That's cool right?..All 260 lbs of her pounding away at those weights..Roberta looks so good now!"..Well I hope so geez after beating the crap out of dudes all those years,now she can take it out on the iron.."Oh by the way.... I weighed in at 248 lbs this morning..Imagine all that huge muscle in my wedding dress!"..Yes I can!!..We agreed on having the wedding in the gym so she and her maid of honors could get a good "Pump" before the ceremony begins..Fuck that's so hot!.."Roberta's biceps are 22 and half inches Ron!..You want me to get that big?"..Now she's just cock teasing me!..Of course I'm loving it as my big dick rises to its monster size..Gina pumps her biceps with a dumbell and I begin to salivate..


Gina knows just how to please me.."Look at that big fucking Bicep!!..and your big fucking dick!! Yeah..rub that big fucking cock all over my veiny roided monster arms..fuck my arms..fuck all those veins!! I want that hot cum all over them...Hmmm.. Yeah ..cum for me Ronnie!..I want that hot sticky mess all over those big giant veins...Hmmm...you know you want it baby!!".. Gina has biceps so huge that almost all men would be jealous..Those forearms have grown so big now..About the size of most fbbs biceps! Gina keeps the dirty talk going..The sheer power in that upper body is so erotic..I get to marry this woman! "Oh yeah baby fuck that big muscle I built!..Yeah"...After a few more minutes of fucking her bicep I tell Gina I'm about to cum.."Oh yeah...I want that cum shooting out of that big fucking cock all over my big sexy guns!"..I can't take this any longer.."Oh..Fuck Gina....Ahhhhhhh...Oh.."..My sperm shooter is held in Ginas strong left arm as she coats her massive bicep and forearm with a copious amount of my love juice..Goddamn that felt good!.."Oh yeah baby your cum is all over my huge 21 inch veiny arms!" A long deep passionate kiss ensues..Now the wedding day is coming.."I'm going to look so huge and sexy in the wedding dress I had custom made for you!"...(I bet she will)..'I want to be so big in that dress..Showing that crowd my big steroid enhanced body is sexy as fuck!.Just freak the shit out of all those old conservative pricks!"..Oh what a sight it will be..








pdgde

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fantastic story!

More  to come  :woohoo: