LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Author: [pdgde] Stories~collected

Started by pdgde, April 12, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pdgde

Pool Party
The Bachelor Party



Well I do get married Saturday so some of my friends arranged a small party at the Viper room downtown..It's suppose to be in the exclusive VIP lounge..When I get there two very large dudes direct me to the party room..A few lifelong friends and a couple of coworkers are there getting their drinks..It's a small group of dudes because most people are revolted by the mere thought of a marriage to some huge musclebound beast woman..Fuck them!..I don't care what the hell they think of Gina..At least a few people have the guts to support my decision..The only family members showing up for this wedding will be Gina's mom..She loves her daughter no matter how insanely muscular she gets..Joanna calls Gina "my big muscle girl" as a term of endearment..Gina loves her mom dearly but her jackass dad will not support her bodybuilding carrier..He's divorced and living in another state..My parents passed on years ago..The party was pretty mellow for the first two hours..Most guys were getting pretty drunk and talking about old times..John my accountant friend from work was going on about "Tits Mcgee" who works in the legal department..She has these massive expandable breast implants that make dudes go crazy..Tyra also happens to be single.."Gary told me he went out on a date with her last Friday..She has this crazy breast fetish..Wants those fuck puppies even bigger! He said she had a recent fill up making her tits a whopping 7,250 ccs each"..I  told John that I support her decision if it makes her feel good.."Life is to short man..I really hope she does make them bigger!"..We all kind of chuckle as I chug down another beer.."Gary said she wanted him to tit fuck her on the first date..He felt pretty good when he finally covered those massive fake tities with his cum"..More laughter ensues and drinks go down the gullet..


Well it's about 11pm and I'm thinking about shutting down this party early. Go home and  get some rest before the wedding of my dreams.."Hey guys I think we might want to....What the fuck?"..Those same two big dudes I saw when I came in are wheeling out some sort of giant fake wedding cake..A trumpet player and drummer take their seats..The music plays and eventually the cardboard cake explodes with incredible force!..Holy shit!. It's Roidberta in a tiny posing suit all oiled and pumped up!..Sheroid beast saunters over to our table doing her little dance..A  260 pound  sexy jacked up alpha woman doing her best exotic dancer routine..The guys were just staring in awe at all those veiny disgusting bloated muscle groups as she posed..John chimed in.."Fuck there isn't a guy in my gym who wants to be that big!"..Well he's in the wrong gym I would say..Roidberta is now standing in front of me flexing that huge roid gut with striations running down to her big clit..That's quite a package she has grown over the years..So fucking sexy that I think the guys were mesmerized..The fact that nobody left was interesting to me.."So Gina your bride to be, sent me to replace that skinny big titted stripper bitch you guys wanted"..Roidberta gave each of the six guys in the room a sensual lap dance..Flexing all her musculature around each one of the guys heads...eventually smothering their faces in her roid infested meat slabs she calls pecs..I just watched intently as each man gasped for air trying not to pass out!..Well then Roidberta gets to me and she's crossing her forefinger over her other hand..'None for you bad boy..My girl Gina will take care of you!"..Fuck! she's flexing her huge roid gut right in my friends faces.. Rubbing her big package in each one's nose!..Maybe they are all really drunk but no one tries to resist..Now she takes her thong off revealing that awesome clit..I'm sitting there with a mega hardon and well..That's life
I guess!.Roidberta pumps her 5 inch shecock until it's erect.."Fuck! Who wants to fuck this?"..Shit I think they are all hard!!

My phone vibrates and I have to check it.."Are you guys having fun over there Honey?..Ha Ha " I told Gina that was quite the trick changing stippers.."Well I thought you needed some excitement over there!" Oh shit ! Now she has their pants around their ankles..Oh fuck! She's jacking each guy now!.."Who has the biggest dick here?"..Roidberta is still a horney muscle crazed bitch these days!.. Muscle maniac picks out my friend John who seems to sporting a good 9 inches.."Down on the floor bitch!"..While rubbing her huge womanhood she impales him into her steel hard cunt. John seems stunned but all we can do is watch Roidberta dominate his hard cock..The other dudes pull their pants up and sit down..I think they are scared shitless of what she might do if they try to leave!..Her massive bowling ball sized glutes bounce up and down with visible striations as she pounds away on his cock..The room is silent other than her deep moaning from one orgasm after another.."Ahhh..Hmmm"..The rest of us just take another drink and enjoy the show..It was so surreal like we were watching something on a porn site..That muscle bound bitch has him completely trapped with her 35 inch quads..Good god what a physique! ..Chiseled out of stone like a greek statue..Finally after 20 minutes of some intense fucking she tells him to cum.."Okay bitch let that fucking cum out!..Pump that goo inside me!!"..John let out a primal scream."Oh fuck!...Ohhh...yeah..."..Cum was pouring all over the carpet as she released him from her clutches..Everyone got up and hurried out the door including me..Not sure what she will do with John but it's every man for himself at this point.

When I get home Gina calls from the hotel room she's staying in with her mother.."How was your night baby?" (Oh What A Night!). "Wow Gina that was a great idea sending Roberta over to entertain us boys..They really seemed to enjoy her act. Now that's a great stripper! We both have good laugh and I try to get some  sleep..The big day awaits us tomorrow..




pdgde

Pool Party
Wedding Bliss


Well it's time to get married..Gina wants me to wear this crazy blue suit with no tie and dress shirt. She badly wants to see my abs because she thinks their so sexy now that I have been working out..I'm now a solid 180 lbs..at 5'-9" tall but I look so small next to her massive muscle bound 5'-6"  248 lb body..We make such a nice freaky couple..I'm shaving the last bit of hair off my chest and abs..Anything to make my Frankenroid bride happy!..I toss my hair and put some product on it to keep it place..Gina's dress is suppose to match the color of this weird suit..It's some sort of powder blue color..If only that bitchy last girlfriend I had could see me now. She would vomit at the mere sight of my "girl" Gina..So fucking funny that I make myself laugh out loud!!..Buzz..Cell message from my friend John.."Thanks for getting married dude!..I just had the fuck of my lifetime thanks to you!..Roberta and I plan to get together on Tuesday"..Wow John is now a certified female muscle lover..And Roidberta can have sex without hurting people!..You never know about people's tastes and fantasies.. ..


I arrive at the gym and the ceremony is about to begin..The crew is setting up folding chairs for the attendees..The bride and three bridesmaids are getting dressed in the women's locker room..All four just finished their 45 minute pumping session before the ceremony begins This is about the time of day Gina takes her steroids..I bet they are shooting up in there to..Fuck I will have to look for injection marks when they come out..It will be like the fbbs backstage pumping up before a contest only they will all be wearing dresses..Fuck, how hot is this wedding going to be!..A lot of people coming in are just from the gym but ,here come some of Gina's old colleagues from a life before bodybuilding..Her conservative friends..Gina's niece is the flower girl and here they come..Oh my god how awesome is this vision of four mega muscle beasts strolling down the isle..They all have sleeveless dresses on so you could see every steroid enhanced bloated veiny muscle fibers in those massive biceps..All still freshly pumped from the intense weightlifting session minutes ago..As Roberta,Su ling,Brittney and Gina stroll or "waddle" up  towards the minister,I notice people squirming in their seats..Even covering their eyes or mouths.The whole concept of this wedding affair must be so revolting to them they just can't stand it..Why did they even attend?..Who knows..These muscle bound behemoths have to walk so slowly or their dresses would rip apart in an instant!..Good god you can see large veins and striations right through the fabric.. Freshly made red welts from the roid injections can be readily seen on their deltoid muscles..A lot of acne all over super wide backs..The extra large quad muscles just quiver as they walk..Square jaws are common facial features on these "women" Finally the "brawn" squad makes it up front and they turn around to do the crab pose in unison!..Oh the humanity!..Hypertrophied muscles taken to extreme perverted levels that no one has never seen on a female..Now I know why the dresses have no sleeves!.. Their delts are shaped like melons..Traps look like mountains rising to their ears..Huge pecs try to pop out of that inadequate material..This has to be the best wedding ceremony ever! The crowd is absolutely stunned into silence..


Gina and I stand in front of the minister as we get ready to exchange vows..Dan Delaney is a bodybuilder and part time minister just for occasions like this..I look down at Gina's biceps and there is no comparison..She's way bigger..That fact alone made me so proud of her..We read our little pre written crap to each other.."Kiss the bride!"..Gina lifts me up like a child and kisses my lips..Then she curls my 180 lb body a few times and stands me up..People seemed amused by that..We all move on to a five star restaurant down the street for the reception..

We spend a few hours eating and drinking..You know the standard stuff..Music that sucked..Average tasting cake..The stereotypical bride and groom dance..blah.blah..Thousands of pounds of muscle (male and female) were making quite the impression on the staff..People off the street would accidently wonder in by mistake and just stare ominously.."Hey Ronnie you want to get the hell out of here and go back to the hotel so I can fuck your brains out?"..That was a symphony to my ears and we head to the limo waiting outside..May the fucking begin!!









pdgde

Pool Party
Carnal Knowledge

The limo takes us downtown to a very expensive hotel with a penthouse suite..My muscle bound bride and I head to the top floor fondling each other until the elevator door opens..The bellhop is there with food and champagne..I open up the camera on my phone and I tell him to start recording.."I always dreamed about doing this to my husband!"..Gina picks me up and carries me to the room and over the threshold..When we get inside she uses me as a human barbell and curls me 12 times while the bellhop keeps recording..That kid had to be spooked when he saw Gina's massive 21 inch biceps all pumped up with a road map of extra large veins..Gina sets me down and I give the kid a 100 dollar bill.."Hey can you do me a favor and make sure no one knows we are staying up here"..Some internet loon may be checking Gina out to get a glimpse..I saw some strange dudes hanging around the lobby..All those webcam chats she's done over the years brings them out of the woodwork..Gina lifts me onto her shoulders and carries me to the bedroom..

She throws me on the bed and rips my clothes off..The power and strength she posses in those roid fueled arms is not even human...Then she goes crazy and rips her wedding dress to shreds in a few seconds!.."I don't need that fucking dress anymore!..Ahhh...Errrrr.Ahhhh"..Gina is driving me crazy repeating the cab pose over and over again!!..My dick wanted me to whack it off right then.."Ohh..Ahhhh..fuck!!..Just look at all this fucking muscle mass!..I feel so damn good!!..You are one lucky man to have all this!..Let's get this thong off!"..She rips her posing suit off and tosses it in my face..Gina walks slowly over to the bed and grabs my penis with her right hand..Then with her left hand she starts jerking her 5 inch clit!..Holy fuck is this a sight to behold!..Something mother nature may not have designed but how incredible.."Yeah fuck that feels so good!!..Look at the power in those biceps!..Jerking your huge cock and balls..My big fucking clit is my she cock!"..This jerking goes on for 15 minutes and then she just stops after a couple of ogasms..

"You know what baby let's do something different on our big wedding night..I'm going to let you be the man for once..Just get on top of me and do what you want!"..Feel every crevice of my body..Kiss my 35 inch quads..Suck on every muscle in my roid gut..Suck and jerk my huge fucking clit..Hmmm..you want that?.Yes you do..Hmmm..Bury your face in my humongous pecs while I flex them up and down like pistons..I know you want that right?..Look at you so cute like a puppy dog starved for attention..You want that huge dick inside me while I wrap my monster arms around you!"..(Fuck I'm so hard now I can't take this anymore).."Just massage my traps and shoulders that are bigger than most men!! You know men want big muscles just like my "girlie" ones..Hmm I'm so fucking jacked now!..You want them to grow bigger..Right honey?"..Gina is standing with her fists on her hips laughing hysterically at my blue balls..I decide to say something.."Goddamnit lay down on the bed and let's get going!!'..Gina obeys my command still laughing her ass off..I worship her super roided body for a few minutes and thought fuck this shit I need to fuck her hard and cum inside her now,,We can so this worshipping shit anytime we want to! I'm married goddamnit! She's all smiles as I plunge my turgid tool inside her super cunt.."Oh fuck Gina you feel so good!"..Her manly muscle roided arms hold me in her in her "bosom'..Meaning her giant she/man pecs nearly suffocate me until I decide to unleash a torrent of semen into her vagina.."Ohh..Fuck!...Gina..Ohhh..fuck!!"...As I spurt one last load of cum in her I think back to that one Sunday night 4 years ago.."The Pool Party"..I'm so glad I didn't fall asleep..
           
______________________________

Thanks to all that read this :cool2:

pdgde


pdgde


pdgde

First Encounter
by pdgde
___________________________

The following story plot is based on a real life occurrence..Some of this story really did happen to me..It solidified my fascination with female bodybuilders to this day..It motivated me to go to the gym and workout..All this led me into going to FBB contests and expos..I guess this might be the reason why I'm writing so many stories right now..A life changing experience for sure..All the names,dates,times are purely fictional..Why didn't I write about this sooner?..Not really sure why...

April 21st 1999 is the date to remember in my life story..Oh and I do remember it well..I was living in middle America on property with a creek running through it..About an acre of land with a lot trees. A nice three bedroom house with a garage separate from the dwelling. The garage was converted into a woodworking shop..I was operating a cabinet making business out this building..When things got slow I would take on different projects..My live in girlfriend at the time was a massage therapist..A lot of her clients were looking for folding massage tables..So I got into the business of making custom portable tables..Certainly filled in the gaps when I needed extra income..Most of the time the customers would come to my place to pick up their tables..Sandy Peterson contacted us to have a table made for her..She has a personal training business in a building downtown..The local cable access tv operator gave her a show to promote weight training  as a fitness lifestyle..Sandy became somewhat familiar to people because of an appearance on a National tv show that featured different athletic events..I was into female bodybuilding pictures and videos at the time..so this show certainly caught my eye from the start..My girlfriend caught me looking at fbbs several times..She was not down with that...I guess she just tolerated it..Maybe she learned to accept it?..Not really..

By the 4th season of Sandy's show she had huge muscles. Her biceps were fucking massive for that time period..I was so turned on by that chick..My 9 inch cock would spring to life every time she was on..Sandy gave me some nice pleasurable orgasms as she worked those biceps..My fbb addiction was in full bloom by now..The girlfriend talked to her on  the phone and said she would stop by later that afternoon..I was almost shaking with excitement..My first live encounter with a female bodybuilder!  The time has come. Sandy drives up to the house in her customized convertible with her logo emblazoned on the side doors..The logo has a picture of her face and dirty blond hair..I'm nervous as she enters the front door..Sandy has a jacket on but her legs were huge..Filling those jeans out to perfection..Her upper body indeed looked wide..We all go to the shop to get her table..She seems pleased with the results and has me carry it to her car..As I load it in her back seat I got the feeling she was checking me out..To see how strong I am? Fuck her arms were way bigger than mine!..What she should be checking out is my cock!..We all go back inside and I get my check figuring that was it..Now I find out my girlfriend is going to give her a massage!..Sandy takes her coat off and the two head to the massage room..Fuck!.. Now I get a better view of that body. Wow is she nice to look at with those man sized muscles!..Sandy is 5-6 and has to be close to 200 lbs..Just huge sort of offseason bulk..Those biceps had to be over 17 inches..maybe 17 and a half..Jesus she's big..The door shuts and I better find something to do..The thought of my girlfriend massaging a female bodybuilder makes me laugh a little.Damn do I want to be in that room! .Will she get grossed out by Sandy? Almost like payback for her mocking me because of my attraction to fbbs..She even found an old copy of muscle and fitness magazine and cut a page out of it..It was a photo of Dianna Dennis and a male bodybuilder..The girlfriend found a photo of herself and cut out the face. It fit perfectly over Dianna's face and she glued it on..When I come home it's posted on the front of the refrigerator..To funny..I head out to the shop and find a couple of old weights..I try to curl them with my pathetic biceps..Then I grab a tape and it read.."13.5 inches"  Oh my god that's sad..Then I stretch the tape out to 17.5..Fuck ! .Sandy's so huge that it's kind of embarrassing even to compare ..Oh my god..I wonder what she takes to get that big? Her voice seems not to be very deep..Sandy comes out of the house and she's on her way..sadly..The girlfriend really doesn't talk about her very much, but she did say Sandy has broken up with her boyfriend..I guess she's depressed about it  and is looking for a new man!  Fuck! That could be me!  My real first thoughts on the matter..How could i get in her pants? I wanted to console her...make her feel better..make me feel better..Only time will tell I guess..