⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Artist: Totocom

Started by totocom, February 27, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

totocom

Hi!

Since my older thread has been deleted. Here are some new drawings.

BTW, your 'older thread' isn't gone, it's now in *VIP*:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

»NSFW«

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
awesome stuff you got here :cool2:


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Very clean and very interesting muscle girl art style.  :wow:
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom

 ^-^
:thanks: for the comments. That's  8)  (Feel free to give Karma  ;) )

I have a few more to post soon.

PS: if you have suggestions, they are welcome (I'll try my best but keep in mind that my best is limited  :) )


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Suggestion: would like to see some of your cartoons where the female is roughly the same height or a little shorter than the male (but still a bodybuilder and still vastly bigger than the male).

Not the way I usually draw my girls but I did one. I hope you like.  k+?  :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
AWESOME!!!!! Please more of those! Maybe for every 5 that you draw, have one just like that! My dream illustrated -- soooo hot!!!
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


;)
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom

NSFW

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.



You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great thing that you come back with New You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login always have this mix of eroticism and humor that make your little scenes unique. I hope we can see soon more of your art. Thank you
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

orutatamiya

Great work totocom~
I realy love your art and been following your contributions to this forum for some time now, but its realy hard to come by. would you by any chance open a deviant art account?

totocom

thanks for the comments and the karma.  ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great Stuff !  By the way, are u going to finish "Frozen" some day?  :) 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice to hear from you again, are you still working on that comic of the artic research team?

Quote from: giantgirl7foot2 link=topic=479650.msg1945529#msg1945529 d=1520593396
:rock: I, too, can't wait for a Frozen continuation!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
When are you going to finish your "Frozen in the Pole" story?

I had planed to finish Frozen by Christmas but unfortunately I couldn't. I will try this summer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

here are a few more

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for posting your new stuff!
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

MenUnder

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PS: if you have suggestions, they are welcome (I'll try my best but keep in mind that my best is limited  :) )

Ravishing! I love your artwork most where the females are soooo bigger build than the tiny males. So, this is the stuff I would like to see more of.

Plus I like most the scenes where your women show their strength by outruling the males physically and mentally.

Suggestions: Leg humping. Male in cage. Jane (big, brutal) vs. Tarzan (tiny, weak) a la Totocom.
Same for something like Catwoman vs. Batman, Supergirl vs. Superman, female Star Trek characters vs. male ones - why not Next Generation? Let them rule also in space.
Or the FemForce soldiers, or carrying some tanks, or ...

Oh, I'm seeing more - if you need suggestions / inspirations, let us know.

Thank you so much for your artwork! Please post more!
Had a little time-out with Saradas, but trying to change for the better.

Girlz built like truckz and GNU/Linux rocks.

totocom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice to see you back!! Always love your artwork!!  I just wonder, is "Jen and The Tan Machine" also your work ?

yes
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

rxrxrxrxrx

...How can I get the full story of Jen and The Tan Machine?

It's available in the *VIP* section...to get *VIP* status, see here:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

totocom

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

sarapro

I really like the epic proportions your women have. Keep'em coming!

Kilyaeden

Well Helen certanly gives a new spin to the whole battle of troy story, although I don't think paris can exactly kidnap her now

corvin36

IMAGES POSTED IMPROPERLY--THEY HAVE BEEN REPLACED

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@Corvin36 - If you re-post your works properly I will remove these replacements.  ~Mod E15R91F


totocom

Hi Corvin36!
I'm very honored to see your pics inspired by drawings I did.
They're wonderful. Bravo!

thx all for the comments.
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)