⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Artist: Totocom

Started by totocom, February 27, 2018, 08:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantgirl7foot2

Such a shame that this was never finished.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


rtlash

Part I and II of a story I found in my HD.

Jen 1-2:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hidden content

[Hidden post: You need 10 karma and must reply in this topic to see it. Or become a VIP MEMBER to see it.]

_________________________

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 🔥

⚠️ Zero tolerance policy: Lurkers and leechers will be banned. No exceptions. If you’re here to take without giving — don’t bother. You’ll be banned.

  • You must reply in this topic to see the hidden content.

ezpzlemonsqz

Huh I havent seen this artist before! Thank you.

WapWap

Thank you!  I've been looking for this!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Tatianagrowing

Your name was Scat too?
You did draw this?


totocom

hi
thx everyone for your comments
sadly i'm experiencing problems with my  computer
i'll be back soon

to Caminohorizonte:
yes, I did.
I posted as Scat (I changed when I realized what that meant, lol) then as Menulight then as Totocom.
Gracias por tus obras.
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...
I'm sorry I couldn't identify the author.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


I did this a few years ago. Sadly, I lost the files thus I couldn't finish it.
Glad to see it again  :)
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Tatianagrowing

I lost all those drawings. All those were magnificent! Do you still have those drawings?

sindd

Menulight, you've been my favorite artist for many years! But where can I find your full content? I'd pay for it!
Your women-to-men body ratios are amazing!

totocom

hi!

thanks for comments.
Sadly, I lost most of my work a few years ago when my PC crashed.

however, here are a few drawings more.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I hope you like them.

a few more coming soon
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

totocom

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)