⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Laura Boisacq

Started by Timmon, March 01, 2009, 03:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pat777

Hi Laura,
I'm new to this thread but I saw your pictures a year ago and immediately found you had something special, apart from your exceptional muscles of course : Perfect proportion, beautiful features, great smile, something of Julia Roberts maybe :) ... definitively.
You say you are 40 and have 5 children (congratulation you look 25 with none); obviously your muscles are more developped than 3 years ago but did your physical strength also increased in these 3 years ? Do you still legpress 10x1055lbs ! Personally I feel that muscles keep up fine with aging, I'm 40 too, but joins require more warming up and attention. How do you feel having had children impacted on your muscle growth and quality ?

Thank you, Rob, Timmon and the others for posting all those great pictures.
Pat


kj30

Wow Laura! Looking amazing! Great job and great genetics.
-Kj
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

Laura Boisacq

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Laura,
I'm new to this thread but I saw your pictures a year ago and immediately found you had something special, apart from your exceptional muscles of course : Perfect proportion, beautiful features, great smile, something of Julia Roberts maybe :) ... definitively.
You say you are 40 and have 5 children (congratulation you look 25 with none); obviously your muscles are more developped than 3 years ago but did your physical strength also increased in these 3 years ? Do you still legpress 10x1055lbs ! Personally I feel that muscles keep up fine with aging, I'm 40 too, but joins require more warming up and attention. How do you feel having had children impacted on your muscle growth and quality ?

Thank you, Rob, Timmon and the others for posting all those great pictures.
Pat

Hello Pat,
Thank you! You are very kind! As far as my strength, it waxes and wanes with my training schedule. When I'm in the gym 4 - 5 days (which is most of the time) a week, yes 1055 for 10-15 is what I do on the leg press. My muscles do keep up fine with aging, but like you, I also find that I require a bit of warming up and consistent stretching to prevent injury.

As far as having children and the impact on muscle growth and quality and I think in some areas it has helped and in other areas it has hindered. Of course, the abs are there if flexing but you can't see them if I'm not because of having had 5 kids. :-)  However, having the children and competing has forced me to be very disciplined with my schedule so when I'm on, it's on like donkey kong. I think having the children too has enabled me to have that hour glass shape as well. Baby hips!! ;-)

As I stated before, not sure what I'm going to do next. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted when I decide. Thanks for your interest and your support!!
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Timmon

Hi Laura!
Whenever I face a challenge, and think " How am I going to find the time to do that?!" I always remember what you have achieved in your FBB career, and having children, a large family and all the challenges that brings! Then I realise,  I have no excuses. You are an inspiration indeed.

Thanks Laura, for visiting us, and keeping us updated with your progress. Hope we see you on stage again in the future. Have a great Christmas and holidays!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

Hello Laura, I don't heard any news about you from many times, Do you have intention to compete again?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Hello Rob and Timmon,

No at this time I have no plans to compete. I'm focused on finishing my degree in Special Education and perhaps when that is finished I will be able to focus on competing. Thank you for checking in on me, it's appreciated. Should things change, I'll let you know.

Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Rob and Timmon,

No at this time I have no plans to compete. I'm focused on finishing my degree in Special Education and perhaps when that is finished I will be able to focus on competing. Thank you for checking in on me, it's appreciated. Should things change, I'll let you know.

Thanks Laura!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Timmon

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello Rob and Timmon,

No at this time I have no plans to compete. I'm focused on finishing my degree in Special Education and perhaps when that is finished I will be able to focus on competing. Thank you for checking in on me, it's appreciated. Should things change, I'll let you know.
Fantastic to hear from you Laura, thanks for checking in to see us.
Good luck with the degree, and maybe enter a competition before you take  on your next life challenge. Probably some job high up in NASA knowing you!
Have a good 2014.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

zxcv II

 the beautiful Laura modeling


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Timmon

Laura has now exceeded godess level beauty, as see her checking  in at the 2014 IFBB Phoenix Europa Pro. You can't get too much of a good thing. Gob smacking beauty.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The problem I have is that, against my upbringing and natural instinct,  I would not be offering to carry Laura's bag for her. Why destroy such a wonderful view? So selfish and ungentlemanly of me, but what can you do? Guilty, as charged.  :'(
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

nickolai

A few for ya ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Timmon

Thanks nickolai
Muscle couple
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Laura Boisacq

Thank you for the love and support. I am officially retired. This was my last show. I appreciate all the positive feed back over the years from everyone and wish you all the best. Cheers!
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

nickolai

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for the love and support. I am officially retired. This was my last show. I appreciate all the positive feed back over the years from everyone and wish you all the best. Cheers!

You will be missed.  The sport needs more competitors like yourself ...

nickolai

Still speechless ...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login