LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cris Goy?

Started by Polite Society, October 14, 2017, 09:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polite Society

She's camming to make ends meet.   Not a huge leap to consider she might be ready to perform UTR.

If anyone has made contact, let me know.  Thanks.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Polite Society

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She's camming to make ends meet.   Not a huge leap to consider she might be ready to perform UTR.

If anyone has made contact, let me know.  Thanks.

Any news about Cris Goy sessions?

Hoodman

That would be amazing!!!!!!!!!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

brianoo

I tried messaging her before about custom vids but she did not reply.
But that was awhile back, so I might try make contact again

crabdone

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think she speaks English very well, if at all. May be why you get no response.

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If I'm not mistaken, I don't think she speaks English very well, if at all. May be why you get no response.

I wrote to her in Spanish, and I did not get any answer either.

murdoch

Is she at least doing webcam sessions?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she at least doing webcam sessions?

on HBC
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

candy79

We all might get our wish I just saw this You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login goddess/profile

brianoo

Has anyone sessioned or made contact with her ?


Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone sessioned or made contact with her ?


  Haven't found her great to deal with, tbh.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

brianoo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone sessioned or made contact with her ?


  Haven't found her great to deal with, tbh.

that is what i am finding as well, I don't think she knows what she is doing

Polite Society

Totally on the money brianoo.
I asked if she was doing sessions all day in London on the 26th.
The response was that she would go to America if she did not have Enough London bookings.
Not any kind of a clue why she is bothering with that attitude.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CurlyButterdish

I heard rumor she is pretty steep on price. Can anyone elaborate on this. And overall, how is the session, for those who have had a session with her?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bernie1212

I emailed her in February about seeing her while she is in California and I was told she only offered muscle worship session and they would cost $500/hour.  I emailed back today and after over 15 total emails sent, including the "send me a photo" (which I did not send) I was told the price varied based on what I wanted, and that a 1 hour muscle worship session would cost $700.  I have yet to respond to that email yet.  Many of these emails where sent while I know she was on webcam which would make it hard for me to believe it was her sending the emails.

Take it as you want, but I am probably not going to schedule this session.
Yo.