Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cris Goy?

Started by Polite Society, October 14, 2017, 09:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busthemus2003

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I emailed her in February about seeing her while she is in California and I was told she only offered muscle worship session and they would cost $500/hour.  I emailed back today and after over 15 total emails sent, including the "send me a photo" (which I did not send) I was told the price varied based on what I wanted, and that a 1 hour muscle worship session would cost $700.  I have yet to respond to that email yet.  Many of these emails where sent while I know she was on webcam which would make it hard for me to believe it was her sending the emails.

Take it as you want, but I am probably not going to schedule this session.
Do you get a better rate if you have a good pic?


ilikebuffgirls

She quoted me 1000 so I'm $300 uglier than you according to her haha
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

stretch412

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I emailed her in February about seeing her while she is in California and I was told she only offered muscle worship session and they would cost $500/hour.  I emailed back today and after over 15 total emails sent, including the "send me a photo" (which I did not send) I was told the price varied based on what I wanted, and that a 1 hour muscle worship session would cost $700.  I have yet to respond to that email yet.  Many of these emails where sent while I know she was on webcam which would make it hard for me to believe it was her sending the emails.

Take it as you want, but I am probably not going to schedule this session.

Are you for real? You wasted her time with 15 emails for a session? You should send her $200 for her time and apologize. A bodybuilder/physique athletes time is worth more than anything you have, and you are wasting it with emails. It's a session, describe what you want, ask how much and call it good. She needs to sleep 10-12 hours a day, prep/cook/eat 7+ meals a day, and obviously multiple hours a day at the gym. Time spent on webcam is not "easy" either, it is physically and mentally demanding work.

Terms of reference if you aren't a gym person in any way. If you went to the fanciest restaurant in your town where the server only has 1 or 2 tables for the evening. You show up at opening, and drink water, and talk and talk and talk, have your meal with no extras, talk and talk then leave a small tip, and wonder why the server scowls at you after holding up her table all evening and not spending any of your money, hence not putting any income in her pocket.

I appreciate this thread is close to a year old, sorry if the tone is condescending. It needs to be said.

Good luck,

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I emailed her in February about seeing her while she is in California and I was told she only offered muscle worship session and they would cost $500/hour.  I emailed back today and after over 15 total emails sent, including the "send me a photo" (which I did not send) I was told the price varied based on what I wanted, and that a 1 hour muscle worship session would cost $700.  I have yet to respond to that email yet.  Many of these emails where sent while I know she was on webcam which would make it hard for me to believe it was her sending the emails.

Take it as you want, but I am probably not going to schedule this session.

Are you for real? You wasted her time with 15 emails for a session? You should send her $200 for her time and apologize. A bodybuilder/physique athletes time is worth more than anything you have, and you are wasting it with emails. It's a session, describe what you want, ask how much and call it good. She needs to sleep 10-12 hours a day, prep/cook/eat 7+ meals a day, and obviously multiple hours a day at the gym. Time spent on webcam is not "easy" either, it is physically and mentally demanding work.

Terms of reference if you aren't a gym person in any way. If you went to the fanciest restaurant in your town where the server only has 1 or 2 tables for the evening. You show up at opening, and drink water, and talk and talk and talk, have your meal with no extras, talk and talk then leave a small tip, and wonder why the server scowls at you after holding up her table all evening and not spending any of your money, hence not putting any income in her pocket.

I appreciate this thread is close to a year old, sorry if the tone is condescending. It needs to be said.

Good luck,

You're both right and very, very wrong.

Yes, their time is valuable, but IN SOME CASES, there are providers who want to get into tit-for-tat back-and-forths to sort details and this is typical for women who are relatively inexperienced. Bernie1212 is a very experienced and well-respected client who knows exactly how to introduce himself and outline his interests for a session. It could be as simple as a language barrier in this case, but regardless of the reason, it's not always the prospective client's fault when a transaction gets complicated.

I'm obviously biased toward this model and want her to be highly successful in the muscle entertainment business, but many session clients also bring great value to the table by helping less experienced, yet awesome female bodybuilders to improve their business practices.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Polite Society

  Don't remember seeing any session reviews involving her so she's not really mastered closing the deal in all this time.

Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

drpedro

I had a session with her. a month ago It was fun but cost 1000

PoolBoyX

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had a session with her. a month ago It was fun but cost 1000

Hey do you have any details from the session? What did you do? How did you book it?

petitfilou87

I'm interested to know all that too please !!

Clawson

Should this be moved the Talking about Sessionnettes area?

robo

Getting a session out of her in 15 emails would actually be extremely efficient based on my experience.

Due to a combination of what seems the language barrier and simply not remembering the status of the conversation, every other email consisted of starting over from scratch in terms of planning logistics. We'd agree on the date and time and the next email she'd ask about what time I wanted to meet her. We'd agree on the hotel and she'd ask about what area she should stay in. This happened repeatedly. She eventually provided an account username for the deposit that didn't exist on that payment service.

While I get that some may want to engage with providers about their fantasies over many many emails, I do not think anyone would want to relitigate tedious logistics like this any longer than they had to.

Musculoadicto1965

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Getting a session out of her in 15 emails would actually be extremely efficient based on my experience.

Due to a combination of what seems the language barrier and simply not remembering the status of the conversation, every other email consisted of starting over from scratch in terms of planning logistics. We'd agree on the date and time and the next email she'd ask about what time I wanted to meet her. We'd agree on the hotel and she'd ask about what area she should stay in. This happened repeatedly. She eventually provided an account username for the deposit that didn't exist on that payment service.

While I get that some may want to engage with providers about their fantasies over many many emails, I do not think anyone would want to relitigate tedious logistics like this any longer than they had to.

Despite your tedious logistics to get a session with Cris Goy, how was the session with her? what did you do?

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Getting a session out of her in 15 emails would actually be extremely efficient based on my experience.

Due to a combination of what seems the language barrier and simply not remembering the status of the conversation, every other email consisted of starting over from scratch in terms of planning logistics. We'd agree on the date and time and the next email she'd ask about what time I wanted to meet her. We'd agree on the hotel and she'd ask about what area she should stay in. This happened repeatedly. She eventually provided an account username for the deposit that didn't exist on that payment service.

While I get that some may want to engage with providers about their fantasies over many many emails, I do not think anyone would want to relitigate tedious logistics like this any longer than they had to.

Despite your tedious logistics to get a session with Cris Goy, how was the session with her? what did you do?

  You failed to understand his post clearly.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Musculoadicto1965

@Polite Society I understood his post clearly, loudmouth. My post is most of knowing something more about his session with her.

robo

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Getting a session out of her in 15 emails would actually be extremely efficient based on my experience.

Due to a combination of what seems the language barrier and simply not remembering the status of the conversation, every other email consisted of starting over from scratch in terms of planning logistics. We'd agree on the date and time and the next email she'd ask about what time I wanted to meet her. We'd agree on the hotel and she'd ask about what area she should stay in. This happened repeatedly. She eventually provided an account username for the deposit that didn't exist on that payment service.

While I get that some may want to engage with providers about their fantasies over many many emails, I do not think anyone would want to relitigate tedious logistics like this any longer than they had to.

Despite your tedious logistics to get a session with Cris Goy, how was the session with her? what did you do?

The session did not happen, unfortunately. Cris stopped replying when I informed her that the username she provided for the payment service did not exist. I searched for an account using her email also, but that didn't work either. I emailed her 2 more times to let her know that the info she provided wasn't work, but I wanted to pay the deposit...however she ghosted me at that point and never responded again.

passplay22

Can anyone share what a session is like with her? I mean, for $1k she better do anything you want. I would definitely establish that before doing a MW session at that price. NO sessionette charges fess that high unless they are an UTR influencer. Not even EmJess, and she's about as young and hot as you can find on the scene right now. I see one girl in my area for $700 every now and then. She's this mega hot bikini competitor with amazing body, great shape all year around, and she is FS-will do most anything. Granted, Chris is a statuesque/near perfect FBB specimen, but still.  I've reached out to her once before a couple of years ago and laughed when she told me the price. BTW, there is a great video of her on muscle girls that is a session video. She poses for a little over a minute. Damn she's amazing. I bet her clit is almost as big as CG's now.