Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How did you find out you like Muscular women?

Started by Jimthehunter54, August 17, 2017, 12:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I like strong women

There was a Popeye cartoon episode where a strong blond woman beats up Olive Oyl in a gym boxing ring- and the when Popeye comes to help her, he gets beat up by tge woman as well- as she verbally mocks him - Hot stuff as I remember it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Boof55

For me, I was 13 at school and watched a girl in my year absolutely beat the crap out of a boy in the year above.  Watching her so dominant and destructive was mesmerising and I got so obsessed and excited by it.  Then saw fbb like Karla Nelsen, Lora Ottenad destroying guys in videos and loved the huge muscle women ever since.  The thought of their size, power and strength is perfection to me

khuddle

I'm curious, are there any members out there who started out liking conventional women but then switched over to fbbs
as a result of seeing an fbb live or on TV or in the mags? Most of us seem to have developed a love for them at a young
age (approx the age of 8 to 13). But is there any one out there who developed a preference for them late? In your
20s, 30s, or even older? Curious to know.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

khuddle

(BTW I'm on record as having said I developed a preference for them at the age of 10 when I saw an fbb for the first time
in a 1980 Sports Illustrated magazine).
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tarzan7

I evolved into loving FBBs from loving dominant older women, especially Dominas who were busty. Never got turned on by young women ( unless I was 15 and she was 25, LOL). Sure saw exercise, bodybuilding women on TV in the '90s but, in my 40s I found You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and that was it. From the early 2000s until a couple of years ago saw my fill of Amazonian FBBs for role play, etc. I love all types of women, but FBBs? They are something else! ❤️
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

juanito13

Even before I began to be attracted to women at all and my guy parts started driving the bus I was fascinated by muscular women and men. Not attracted but interested.
When things changed, muscular women instantly became attractive to me. I'm straight so muscular guys didn't make the cut.
So I've been attracted to muscular women as long as I've been attracted to women in general.
It was easy as I grew up in the mid '80s/early '90s. Gyms everywhere, explosion of women working out. Lots of muscle mags, lots of stuff on TV. NBC even aired at least one of the Ms Olympia contests that Cory Everson won, for crying out loud. ESPN regularly showed NPC events.
So yes, I was the 12 year old buying muscle mags for the pics. Quite scarier than google searches but more thrilling and satisfying.

jdm022

pretty hilarious juanito13...

I used to do the same thing at 14-15...i would ride my bike to a liquor store several miles from my house to buy Women's Physique World and Female Bodybuilder magazine.  The hot flash and exhilaration I would feel when taking the magazines up to the counter was crazy.

The clerk would almost always comment about the women on the cover and say shit like, "Do you like women like this?"
My response was always, "Yah." and that was about it.  Only once did a clerk agree with me, it was a female clerk probably 18 or 19 years old and she said, "i wish I had legs like that!"...that was cool i thought.

Buying Muscle & Fitness or FLEX magazine was pretty easy since it was more mainstream and clerks just figured I was a kid trying to get buff...they had no clue i was only buying it for the Cory Everson or Anja Langer pics!!!

ha ha...good times.
Please support my stories at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Please support my morphs at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

I've already answered this previously but I keep on remembering things.

I'm a 90s kid so I missed the boat on a lot of Tv bodybuilding coverage.  Like many of you I saw the magazines on the shelves but I didn't have an allowance or a job as a teen so couldn't buy stuff, and never would have thought to throw it in the pile with groceries or pick up and read them in public.

There was a lot of media with strong but not muscular women that I liked. The girl in Beetleborgs  with super strength, Rogue in X-Men, Cammy and Chun Li in street fighter, Black Cat in Spider-Man (especially the comic origin story!). So it was around me.

I see all these teen girls now that are strong and muscular but I can't think of more
Than one single girl growing up that was a gymnast or into fitness because it wasn't chic yet. A lot of the athletes in my town were just normal in every way. 

That's why the Popular Mechanics add with bow flex and the 3am infomercials were so big for me, it was my first real life visual media aside from one or two tv competitions that i didn't see more than a minute of.  The budding internet provides me with early her biceps and femsport and DTV and I was hooked

plaisio

I remember being intrigued by Rachel McLish in Iron Eagle III.
I was also astonished by Cory Everson's incredibly curvy legs in Double Impact (1991 movie).
In the late 1990s, I searched on the internet for " bikini babes " and " supermodels ".
Eventually, my internet searches inadvertently led me to more muscular looking women,
and I was instantly attracted to all the curves.

I like strong women

Among a few other occurences, I was friends with the neighborhood tomboy- her name was Cookie. One day she was walking around  in the garage driveway behind  our string of garden apartments with boxing gloves. We decided to have an impromptu "match".  She cornered me quickly after jabbing a few times-  I remember my eyes tearing from the jabs to my nose- and  once I was cornered and hurt a little bit,  she simply hit me as she wished-  alternately punching me in the face and stomach as I tried to coverup. She had me doubled over and in pain and completely defenseless. She stopped the match fairly quickly- telling me she didnt want to hurt me.  She wasn't necessarily muscular, but she was strong- and I have never forgotten that day.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

diggs

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm curious, are there any members out there who started out liking conventional women but then switched over to fbbs
as a result of seeing an fbb live or on TV or in the mags? Most of us seem to have developed a love for them at a young
age (approx the age of 8 to 13). But is there any one out there who developed a preference for them late? In your
20s, 30s, or even older? Curious to know.

Absolutely. When I was hitting puberty, I was always into large, tall, busty women and muscular women just weren't around like they seem to be now. When I was 20 I saw my first fbb mag and I wore that thing out, and then when I was 21, I saw Lori Walkup-Green in a pizza parlor in Santa Monica and I couldn't take my eyes off her. I had shifted my focus from one set of curves and bulges to another. Ironically, two years later I had my first session and I didn't like it (she was on the masculine side and not very intuitive) so I figured that phase of my life was over. I was so wrong!  :laugh:

Bodybuilder1984

At the 90s, Eurosport covered a lot of bodybuilding contest.

Bodybuilder1984

At the 90s, Eurosport TV channel uses to cover a lot of bodybuilding contests. First time, when I was 12 yo I was watching TV and I saw a male bodybuilding contest... I was hooked by that kind of bodies and those boy who were proud to show them on stage... Then, I began to train at my local gym and buying Musclemag and others publications... Then I began to find female bodybuilders and I fall in love with that kind of bodies... Until now

donkey100

When I was younger was in awe of female circus trapeze and acrobats and their strength and muscles. So when female bodybuilding came a long it was a natural fit. Was always attracted to athletic girls and wound up marrying an athletic muscular girl who to this day is my training partner. i got very lucky.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

viphot

I was 6 years old at the time I saw a report of muscle girls on the beach showing their muscles beautifully. I loved that since then, but in my country there are no mixed halls or interest in this matter because it is considered gay ...