Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How did you find out you like Muscular women?

Started by Jimthehunter54, August 17, 2017, 12:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Longing4muscledom93

Any millennials like myself discover they liked women with muscles watching that ebony goddess on fear factor circa 2003?


nbunited21

Definitely not the exact point for me, but the fear factor muscles was definitely an added bonus.  I think it was Tatianna Butler on Fear Factor.  There were a few other muscular women on there but nothing crazy except maybe Chyna. For me, old reruns of American Gladiators did it for me. I also remember seeing some slightly older, like 15-16, muscular gymnast type girls about that time and being blown away. 

Philter

i have read all the Messages so far, so i guess i have a new Story to tell.

I guess i was around 10 Years old.

I loved the Police Academy Movies and then there was this "Animated Series". It was an Episode with "The Worlds Strongest Women" , it is Episode 7 , if anyone finds it, i would be very pleased to see it again :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prophaniti

I've got 2 things I can link it to

1) The teacher everyone had a crush on in grade school was a high school track star who still had amazing legs
2) My mom used to play a lot of volleyball and take me with her when I was a kid, spent a lot of time with lagies with crazy calves

... I also have a thing for big legs if anyone hasn't figured it out
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

quick

Y'all remember when ESPN showed bodybuilding contests back in the day? My dad and uncle were watching one casually and I walked in as the women came on. It's my earliest memory of it.

ilikebuffgirls

It started with American Gladiators for me. Olympic gymnast too when I was young then it just went from there. From bikini to physique they're all my favs in their own ways. Offseason and on too.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

johnnylm

All right, this thread has been around for so long that I feel the need to answer again. This is going to sound nuts, but the first time I got turned on by a strong woman I was probably three or four years old.  I was watching a three stooges rerun, and there was some storyline with a buff (malel) trainer and those oversized blonde amazon he was training.  He got her angry about something and she picked up this big barbell and threw it at him; he was begging her not to.  I have no memory of how this moment related to the storyline (too bad, because I'd love to find that episode). Anyhow, I didn't even know what a hard-on was at that point, but I got one. And then forgot all about muscular women until Sports Illustrated published an article about female bodybuilders when I was going through puberty...that sent me over the edge (up until that article, I was into big tits). Laura Combs is the one I remember the most, serious arms. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tate1

What 3 Stooges was that. Would like to find and watch it.

Timmon

Working in a department store, a girl I was friends with, was chatting to me. I asked how she was today, and she said she had a late night. With that she yawned, and stretched, lifting both arms to shoulder height, clenched her fists and pulled her arms in towards her head, in a full double biceps pose. My jaw dropped open as 2 perfect ping pong sized balls of muscle peaked skyward, her paper thin tanned skin straining to contain them, the structure of her muscles perfectly visible.
Looking at my astonished face, all she could say with a smile was "What?!"
We went out for 2 years. I had no idea a woman could have visible muscle, and hers were "stealth" muscles, they only appeared when she lifted something, but she had to flex to really show them, or you would never know. She was very slim yet curvy, and solid. Naturally olive colour skin, lots of curly honey colour hair, and a smile that could cheer you up, however grumpy you might feel on a bad day.

Then in 1980, I saw a picture of Rachel McLish on M&F mag, and I realised there was a whole new sport developing.  The rest is history.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mangodebango

Many years ago I was flipping channels on the TV and I came across a women's heavyweight weightlifting competition. I took a serious interest in fem muscle after that point.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Butt kisser

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It all started with an ad that I saw in TV Guide in 1979 just before Rachel.McLish began competing.. she was doing ads advertising exercise  equipment  and I was her in that ad and fell madly in love with  her.  I knew that I love female bodybuilders.

My awakening was similar.. walking past, and flipping thru, magazine stands and seeing photos of Cory Everson & Hannie Van Aken, etc. And there was a softcover book Superpump! that profiled 80s female bodybuilders & their workout routines. I remember that book specifically stimulating my imagination..

And maybe a year or two later, there was a killer Raye Hollitt cover of Women's Physique World.. Raye's level of muscularity was getting closer to my ideal y'know. I ended up meeting Raye a couple times in subsequent years. For me, it was like meeting Babe Ruth or Michael Jordan, etc
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

leedsutd

Found the Three Stooges video, muscle up a little closer.

johnnylm

Seriously??  Can you post it? I'd love to see that.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

leedsutd

Hey, I posted the link the other day and it got deleted for some reason.  Go on YouTube and type - Muscle up a little closer... That's the name of the skit.

johnnylm

Wow! Thank you.  I didn't really understand "muscle up a little closer" without the link.  That had to be it.  The name Tiny totally rings a bell...and although my memory of that scene was extremely spotty, the barbell throwing was there.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login