LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

How did you find out you like Muscular women?

Started by Jimthehunter54, August 17, 2017, 12:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maladjester

I grew up pre-internet, so it was the girls in my school with the best legs, particularly calves. Loved that diamond shape. I was hopelessly awkward and non-athletic myself, so I never said anything to them or anyone else about it. I would just watch for when they wore shorts. When I discovered there were magazines, I started buying them. One of the first ones I got had a full-page spread of Shelley Beattie. ♥♥♥


super123

I'm curious as to when everyone else with a muscle fetish started to look at pictures/videos of muscular women. Personally, I started looking at them when I was fourteen and haven't stopped since.

mangodebango

Honestly not until I was well into my 20's. I guess I discovered that I found female muscle sexy rather late compared to others.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

juanito13

I was in my puberty years in the late '80s when bodybuilding was exploding and more mainstream. I was fascinated with female muscle before I knew I liked women. Once puberty and my sex drive hit, that's when I knew I had a serious attraction to female muscle.

khuddle

My first exposure to female bodybuilding occurred in 1980 @ the age of 10, when I came across an article in Sports Illustrated about
the first women's bodybuilding contest in California. I guess this is where the seeds were planted. Because 3 years later, as I hit puberty,
I stumbled across a copy of "Women's Physique World" at my local 7-11 (with the gorgeous Suzanne Tigert on the cover). Hands shaking,
I quickly purchased the magazine, then spent that Saturday night gazing lovingly at the goddesses within.

My point is that while my exposure to fbbs started at 10, it was only at 13 that I realized I was madly attracted to them.   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tate1

Watched, with my parents, a news story about a elementary school girl wrestler who was beating the boys. That was the first part of my attraction.
Then, over the years, caught glimpses of the female bodybuilders as my parents would flip through the tv.
Combine that with the females pictured in He-man and other things (She-hulk).

All that combined started my liking.

fbbadmire

It was this exact picture of Janice Ragain that just blew me away. I was 14-15 years old and I found the picture in a magazine, I guess Muscle&Fitness or Flex. After this there was no going back to "regular" women

wizeguy007

As a teen, mid 90s, I recall visiting the local drug stores and they'd have the SI swimsuit issue. However, I always caught myselfs looking at Muscle & Fitness, Flex magazine, Ironman, and Muscular Development for the FBBs. I even recall showing a friend and he thought I was weird. when I purchased my first Flex magazine lingerie issue, I was officially hooked. Denise Masino, Renita Harris, and Monica Brant were the top 3 that got me exposed. I would watch Cory Everson and Kiana Tom's workout shows just to see the toned, defined ladies. I must say that period of female bodybuilding was the best
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bosto24


Iskor

I remember quite clearly this moment. Around 1994, I was browsing a kiosk searching for some videogame magazines... And then my eyes encountered a magnificent black woman: Lenda Murray. Until then I didn't even know the existence of women lifting weights.
I fell immediately in love with this unreal pack of muscles, sensuality and feminity. And since then, I never stopped admiring these women! (and at a time I even began weightlifting myself :D )

Mastron

I have no clue, it must been ages, because even as a kid of around 5-8 I'd be able to watch stuff like Miss Universe, Bikini Open, and Miss Olympia. So my attraction has been deeply ingrained for a long time. Made worse when one of my cousins used to be a gymnast and had killer legs, and some of those buff gymnast feet, and abs, and made it worse when in puberty she also got a huge pair of boobs. So, yeah, it's been a painful life, with this long-attraction to muscular women.

I was like in 6th grade, when I found Diana The Valkyrie, online, and first story I ever read was Miles Endeavour's Beaten By a Girl, and that served like a gateway or Pandora Box for something that today I have to confess feels like my attraction of muscular girls has been unhinged with a greater gravitational pull than a black hole.

how1958

Once, back in the early 80`s, I was browsing at a book store and saw a bodybuilding magazine; looking through it i saw a picture of the late Kay Baxter and my eyes grew wide; I`d never seen a body like that before but what really stood out for me was her calves. That was the moment i discovered i was attracted to muscular women.

JohnMcClane

I was about 7 or so. There was a report on TV about a female bodybuilder. My dad was watching it half interested, when suddenly my mom barged in and got extremely upset. I never saw her this threatened before. That must have triggered something within me. My mother was always going on about how she was fat and ugly (she wasn't), and obsessed about my dad cheating on her (he didn't). Basically this was the result of a trauma of when she was teased as a kid for being chubby during puberty.  I assume this is why even to this day I can't stand even the slightest amount of fat on a woman, because it ruined by parents marriage in the end. 

GAP

I am sorry about that but it still an awesome story.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

amazonophile

It all started with an ad that I saw in TV Guide in 1979 just before Rachel.McLish began competing in TV Guide she was doing ads advertising exercise  equipment  and I was her in that ad and fell madly in love with  her.  From that moment  on I knew that I love female bodybuilders.