Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 3

Started by jos73, April 24, 2012, 01:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jos73

TAZZIE COLOMB

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jos73

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

randeth

Wow NinjaStar what a phenomenal array of morphs! love the Natalya set, her cute face works very well with those proportions and its great to see Natalie Portman at that size, shes a bonafide hulking sex goddess now!  but oh wow, the shear amount of skill to create Sheeva, that is fantastically done piece. I can tell a great amount of time has been spent on it I just want to say it really shows on how well its come out. K+++++++

Many thanks for the time you spent on writing out that guide its been incredibly helpful, I'm still too shy and my efforts have been pretty rubbish so far but your guides have been a major help in getting over the steep learning curve and improving my skill a day at a time, thanks once again. also If I can be so bold as too make a request for some absolutely, ginormous hulking to the limit Keira Knightley? thanks once again.

muscleluv

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm really proud of this one.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

One of the first muscular women characters I discovered when I was wee lad. Fantastic work!

padaz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm really proud of this one.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nice one. Beside the Mortal Combat boss it also reminds me of Stellar from the free comic of the same name.

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
also If I can be so bold as too make a request for some absolutely, ginormous hulking to the limit Keira Knightley? thanks once again.

For you, sure.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

randeth

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
also If I can be so bold as too make a request for some absolutely, ginormous hulking to the limit Keira Knightley? thanks once again.

For you, sure.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My god your the best! Keira's never looked better, looks like she could take on the entire lineup herself :) K++++++ insane amounts of karma.


So I've given morphing a go, kinda offseason, not really that good... but I thought I would put it up anyway, let me know what you think (and if its too risque  :o )

Mister Grey

Got another for you guys, of Famke Janssen. Hope I spelled her name right, I'm never sure about that.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mister Grey

Mister Grey

Ah, dammit, I forgot I already posted that one. Sorry, folks. Here's one of Heather Graham to make up for it.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Mister Grey

VOXA

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

buddye

Ninja's latest is way cool. She looks like some sort of massive rock formation that the forces of nature carved out of the side of a solid granite cliff! :wow:
My thing is taking beautiful, sexy, already massive fbbs and making them even bigger.
I give you the growing Roberta Toth collection:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Now all of you, like I, can fantasize that we're dating Roberta. And as time goes by you fall in love. In other words, she's growing on you..... and growing and Growing and GROWING!

Of course her legs have grown so massive in real life that some of these required no leg growth to bring her into perfect proportion. Kind of Kim Perez in reverse. :funny:

kredenchurut

Let's hope Reese Witherspoon will hit the gym after giving birth to her third baby!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
NICE i hope i can be that big one day!!!!  :wow:

buddye

Beautiful Tina Chandler's back grows to such an extreme level of sheer mass that judges and audiences alike are just astonished and awe-struck! :wow: :-\ :what:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

randeth

Lovely morphs Mr Grey, Buddye and kredenchurut! K+

NinjaStar, NinjaStar... you are my hero! your proportions are just right up my street, which really compliments the fact when you take someone quite scrawny and blow them up into a muscle goddess, as a request how about some Gigantesque hulking Ellen Page?  (let me know if your sick of requests  ;D )

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...[H]ow about some Gigantesque hulking Ellen Page?  (let me know if your sick of requests  ;D )

Sorry I've been away. I'm not sick of requests. I haven't found much time to morph as of late, but I'll try to do that one for you soon, randeth.

In the meantime, more Sheeva. I think I overdid the blood on the last one. I was studying a tutorial on how to make blood splatters using GIMP's brushes. I wanted it to look like Sheeva slaughtered an entire army by herself. After several hours of work, I still say it's simply "meh."

If any one is curious I used this tutorial: http://www.gimpusers DOT com/tutorials/blood-splatter-texture. The biggest problem I have is I'm using the latest unstable version of GIMP v2.8. The slightly different interface and some of the new tools render this tutorial slightly difficult to replicate. v.2.8 comes with many more brushes than the current stable release does.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Edit: I love how the bloody version didn't get axed, but the normal one did.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
These sheeva morphs arent necessarily the hottest thing ever, but considering the detail and level of believability, its really incredible work.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

diggit35

some Ace of Spades for ya...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login