Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583034 Posts in 74376 Topics by 30231 Members - Latest Member: Camelclutch69 June 10, 2024, 02:01:12 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 3
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: #MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 3  (Read 26298 times)

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
Re: #MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 3
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2012, 09:17:01 pm »
some Ace of Spades for ya...

I agree with the rest, these pics are great! A style that looks almost like a very well done render, a style that I haven't really seen done a whole lot. Hope there's more where that came from. k+!

My guess is that they're the work of AOS, who sometimes goes by "Ace Art." They don't bear his logo, but they definitely seem like his style. He's a master of feminine muscularity anyways so I would be surprised if he decided to apply himself to morphs and blow everyone else out of the water.

Offline jos73

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    40%
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 09:35:54 pm »

buddye

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2012, 01:04:05 am »
You can discard every Joanna Thomas morph you have as I give you.....drum roll, please......
THE ULTIMATE JOANNA THOMAS COLLECTION!

Just imagine...... :cool2:

I almost forgot. Me and my girlfriend Joanna the Giantess decided to video ourselves having sex:

She wrapped her legs around me and pinned my right arm between her calf and hamstring trapping me. I was told I can't go until I give her an orgasm! My task is made more difficult when she demands I flex my bicep as she flexes her's so her vastly superior size stands in stark relief! It's hard to perform sexually after being emasculated, but what a rush!
Unfortunately I came first. Joanna got angry and hulked out growing even bigger in her rage! Then she punished me.

Offline VOXA

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2012, 08:24:02 am »
:)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline medic8404

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2012, 05:43:04 pm »
Here is my first attempt at a morph - I am a big fan of Kris Murrell and also of gymnast Shawn Johnson. So I wondered what it may look like if Shawn really hit the weights and got huge.  So I morphed a pic of Kris and here it is - Viola!!  If anyone has any hints or constructive criticisms, it is more than appreciated, I know the skin tones do not match perfectly but I did rush it a little. I plan to try and adjust more later.

The second picture -  I used a downloaded picture that was already morphed but this particular face shot seemed to fit it so well. To whomever originally morphed the second picture you did a great job and I give you the credit. Not trying to steal but it was a near perfect fit. Some of the original hair is in the background but I couldn't figure out how to mask or get rid of it

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2012, 07:57:32 pm »
Here is my first attempt at a morph - I am a big fan of Kris Murrell and also of gymnast Shawn Johnson. So I wondered what it may look like if Shawn really hit the weights and got huge.  So I morphed a pic of Kris and here it is - Viola!!  If anyone has any hints or constructive criticisms, it is more than appreciated, I know the skin tones do not match perfectly but I did rush it a little. I plan to try and adjust more later.

The second picture -  I used a downloaded picture that was already morphed but this particular face shot seemed to fit it so well. To whomever originally morphed the second picture you did a great job and I give you the credit. Not trying to steal but it was a near perfect fit. Some of the original hair is in the background but I couldn't figure out how to mask or get rid of it

I think you did a pretty excellent job, especially if you'd never done morphs before! Keep up the great work!

Keep it up, amigo. The only way you can truly understand how to morph [using GIMP] is to keep doing it.

I'm still no pro at colouring myself, but keep throwing spaghetti at the wall to see what sticks, and you'll get the hang of it. Another thing you may want to consider is sharpening selections. I noticed Shawn's face looks a little blurry in the first pic. When you make a selection and have the marching ants around it, go up to Filters>Enhance>Sharpen and play around with the bar until you get the desired result. To cure the disparity in lighting between Kris' body and Shawn's face, you might want to experiment with Colors>Hue-Saturation and Colors>Brightness-Contrast.

To clean up the hair in the background of the second morph, use the "Clone" tool, which is the button that looks like a stamp. When you are cloning, hold "CTRL" and click on the part you want to clone. This allows you to pick what you want to clone, and then you can release "CTRL" and click on the area you want to clone over.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline medic8404

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2012, 03:45:54 pm »
Okay, so I am officially addicted now!!! Here is attempt number two - Keeping with the Gymnast theme not only did I try some more with Shawn Johnson but I have also included some attempts with Carly Patterson and Alicia Sacramone. For the sake of making things easy I used the same bodies for the morphs but it was interesting to see these awesome gymnasts with much bigger muscles. If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Also, I could use the practice so if you have a request send me a message. I am keeping with the gymnast theme at the moment but I will try anything. Also if anyone has any input for image posting I am all ears.

Here goes......

Shawn First

Now Carly Patterson - She seemed to turn out pretty well and I was surprised at how hot she looks with big muscles  :wow:

And last but not least - Alicia Sacramone

Hope everyone enjoys!!!

buddye

« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 04:26:15 am »
Not bad. I'd try using the color tools to make the face match the tan body. Better?

buddye

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2012, 05:13:28 am »
I'm in a giving mood today so buddye's morphin' madness continues. Kim Perez will grow massive beyond you wildest dreams. By the time I'm finished, everyone will get to see what their favorite fbbs look like if they grew gigantic. :cool2:

More on their way....

How about trying to beef up her chest size (width) to match her arms?
Here ya go..

Some more, too.
If she looked like this? Ms. Olympia - no contest.

Maybe she could win Mr. Olympia for that matter: :o  :what:  :-\

This concludes the morphed Kim Perez collection. Enjoy! I sure will! :woohoo:  :dance:  :woot:
I said, "This concludes the morphed Kim Perez collection." Let me ammend that statement, "This concludes the morphed Kim Perez collection... NOT!" :funny:

This one looks like a morph already, so... Why not morph it and make her even more unreal?

Offline medic8404

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 02:40:14 pm »
Thanks for the advice Buddye - I have been experimenting more with the faces, that seems to be the hardest for me to match but I'm getting there I think. BTW, yours look awesome - Karma given

Here are a few more that I have tried -

The awesome Roberta Toth

Gymnast Robyn Wieber

Danielle Reardon

Actress Amanda Bynes

Offline jaf2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012, 06:55:51 pm »
GREAT stuff, medic!

K+ Given!

I'm not very computer sauvy...so I can't help out a lot (much less morph)!

Question: It's driving me CRAZY! Who was the "original" in the Amanda Bynes pic? (Blue Top over red bikini).

I know I've seen it (and it was a great pic!)...but I can't remember who it was!  :(

Thanks!

jaf2
User is currently banned [View]

Offline medic8404

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2012, 02:25:57 am »
GREAT stuff, medic!

K+ Given!

I'm not very computer sauvy...so I can't help out a lot (much less morph)!

Question: It's driving me CRAZY! Who was the "original" in the Amanda Bynes pic? (Blue Top over red bikini).

I know I've seen it (and it was a great pic!)...but I can't remember who it was!  :(

Thanks!

jaf2

The original is Lora Barbazza, she is Italian I think. I used that before and after pic that is posted in this thread many pages ago. Not sure who did the original morph but it is awesome. One of my favorites.

Offline medic8404

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2012, 02:29:35 am »
...I have been experimenting more with the faces, that seems to be the hardest for me to match but I'm getting there I think.

Uh...Yes!  Yes you are!! :bravo:

Actress Amanda Bynes

You might consider that the head in this one is slightly out of proportion/a bit too big...IMHO.  Still, quite nice result for an early effort.  Keep at it, and keep sharing! :thanks:  :)

***Thanks for the input, I thought the same after I uploaded and looked at the image but it was too late to fix it. She was the last one I did in that group and I rushed it a bit. Amanda looks ultra hot with muscles IMO. I wish she would bulk up IRL....hehehe.... :)

Offline medic8404

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2012, 04:46:12 am »
Hi Medic8404 !
Your artwork is simple fantastic.
All what I can say is only "WOW"
I like especially that these muscular girls have also very beautiful faces.
Thank you very much !
It would be so nice, if you would make a very muscular school girl. Of course with one of these beautiful girl faces.
I am looking forward at your following art works. :hey:

Well, here goes Quark - Just for you, pick your favorite!

Shawn Johnson                      Debbie Ryan                        Miley Cyrus                        Carly Patterson                      Amanda Bynes                    Alicia Sacramone

Hope you like it - 6 Beautiful heavily muscled schoolgirls!!!   :woohoo:

Offline medic8404

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2012, 04:44:15 pm »
Here's a couple more - Two great Female Bodybuilders

Alina Popa                                      Heather Armbrust (Policky)

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Art  |  #MANIPS: Morf Mix~collected VOL. 3

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View