⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tapered Physique

Started by Hcohen775, June 08, 2017, 07:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrestlerD

I saw TP a couple times in the last year and has an amazing hard body and is very into and provides a great session. Highly recommend

WrestlerD

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw TP a couple times in the last year and has an amazing hard body and is very into and provides a great session. Highly recommend

Does she get very sensual like in her videos?
Lots of french kissing? Grinding over your body parts?
Is she very competitive? Stronger than she looks?

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw TP a couple times in the last year and has an amazing hard body and is very into and provides a great session. Highly recommend

Does she get very sensual like in her videos?
Lots of french kissing? Grinding over your body parts?
Is she very competitive? Stronger than she looks?

I would describe her as sensual, and at times very sensual but not sexual. She has her limits which are very obvious and they are not to be crossed. I will say, TP became more sensual over time as we sessioned more as she was one of my regulars.

I also think that is true with most providers as once they feel more comfortable with a client they might open up a bit more of what they provide once they feel more comfortable especially since they want to make sure you keep coming back and not lose interest with the same old stuff.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I saw TP a couple times in the last year and has an amazing hard body and is very into and provides a great session. Highly recommend

Does she get very sensual like in her videos?
Lots of french kissing? Grinding over your body parts?
Is she very competitive? Stronger than she looks?

I would describe her as sensual, and at times very sensual but not sexual. She has her limits which are very obvious and they are not to be crossed. I will say, TP became more sensual over time as we sessioned more as she was one of my regulars.

I also think that is true with most providers as once they feel more comfortable with a client they might open up a bit more of what they provide once they feel more comfortable especially since they want to make sure you keep coming back and not lose interest with the same old stuff.

Ok she could win an Oscar with her acting skills, her c4s page is pretty convincing. I sense she is vastly different in normal MW sessions. Does look like a legit blue belt in BJJ? She takes it seriously right? Group classes? Competitions? She can beat up bigger guys?

MixedFighter99

I see Cay Baby is started to do content again. Any word if she sessioning again? Just was curious.