LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NEW HBC SITE

Started by kostas, December 01, 2016, 08:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abracadabra

eek, maybe things aren't going as well as one would hope. Just logged on for the first time in a long time. in one girl's room she kept repeatedly asking for tips then said "f*ck you guys" and left, another girl she asked some guy if he was a f*g. hopefully there are some other girls who aren't scaring guys off :) I saw titanic was on too, never seen her before. nothing interesting happened, though only a couple guys were in there, not 50. not smiling, but nothing unpleasant.
I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

abracadabra

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Polite Society

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
eek, maybe things aren't going as well as one would hope. Just logged on for the first time in a long time. in one girl's room she kept repeatedly asking for tips then said "f*ck you guys" and left, another girl she asked some guy if he was a f*g. hopefully there are some other girls who aren't scaring guys off :) I saw titanic was on too, never seen her before. nothing interesting happened, though only a couple guys were in there, not 50. not smiling, but nothing unpleasant.

The worst marketing for the current overall line-up is the ad for clips.   All that wealth of talent in the past and the best of what is live now is Titanic who could best be described as dime a dozen in the glory days.  It's all very Emperor's New Clothes with her.  A model making a mint who looks miserable and the others who aren't earning are miserable too. 
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fp909

is there any plan at all to reup the old content? stuff of like old michelle russell or gina farnsworth from before the site switch--it might not be HD or 4K but to us it's still extremely valuable.

i dont' think you'd have to upload everything that was posted but certainly the most popular stuff would do very well

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
is there any plan at all to reup the old content? stuff of like old michelle russell or gina farnsworth from before the site switch--it might not be HD or 4K but to us it's still extremely valuable.

i don't think you'd have to upload everything that was posted but certainly the most popular stuff would do very well

"All"? No. Content that was produced prior to 2019 is added to the model site on an ongoing basis. There is no release timetable, but if a model was great for us and if we still have material that can be formatted for publication, then they will likely be added at some point in the future.
​
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

fp909

oh i was speaking more of the for-purchase cam records or model videos prior to the HBC revamp. Some of them would still be vaild (Michelle Russell had a pretty large library, but someone like Gina who isn't around anymore wouldn't have a profile to place them). IIRC users that had purchased these videos way back when still have access them them in the "My Videos" section with the rest of the purchases

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
oh i was speaking more of the for-purchase cam records or model videos prior to the HBC revamp. Some of them would still be vaild (Michelle Russell had a pretty large library, but someone like Gina who isn't around anymore wouldn't have a profile to place them). IIRC users that had purchased these videos way back when still have access them them in the "My Videos" section with the rest of the purchases
That's not really how it works. Database migration is tricky and inexact, but I was pleased that so many of the old vids did make it over safely for the active model profiles. Legacy users who bought clips long ago still have access to many of them, but a good many were lost. There is no HBC archive of old model-produced videos. Those are the property of the individual models, so it would be up to them whether to reload the content onto the new platform.

One of the more surprising phenomena has been guys requesting that their entire accounts - including old videos - be deleted. I say surprising, because once gone, the old clips cannot be recovered and a high percentage of people requesting to be forgotten will return some weeks later requesting that their accounts be restored.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

petitfilou87

For me since 3 months it si mpossible to add money !! Why ? I don't know !!!
I ve sended a lot of mails and always the same  answers !!! but no solutions

petitfilou87

I'm the single here to have problems for add money on HBC !!!! it s always impossible for me

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm the single here to have problems for add money on HBC !!!! it s always impossible for me
Always email us directly about any purchase issues. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

sebpaul0104

Folks,

What browser on an iPhone does HBC work on ? I tried safari and chrome and the video doesn't load ... any help here... thanks

DCReviews

What IOS version are you running?

sebpaul0104

I am on ios16 ... the site has had some upgrades and now I am able to see cams on the mobile ... Thanks Mate 👍😀

Warhawk Overdrive

Anybody else getting a URL:Phishing warning?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

wookiee

No warning from me.


It has been a few weeks since I visited. What happened to Monstress?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
No warning from me.


It has been a few weeks since I visited. What happened to Monstress?

What do you mean? I saw her online a few days ago but did not go in. Did something happen to her?
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf