LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NEW HBC SITE

Started by kostas, December 01, 2016, 08:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
is the automatic logging off being addressed as well?

Yes, that issue has been resolved.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

kostas

Can we return to the site to what it used to be some weeks ago; From the time we changed it, 1. i cant see the models  in preview , so i dont know what i will see on the room i go and sometimes i leave after some seconds which is very bad, especially if i am the only viewer she has,  2.  i have done some private shows and i didht have sound to both of them, 3.  sometimes in free chat  i dont have image, so the models have to log in again(happened 2 times the last two days). I dont understand the reason that you did these changes, especially since we see the same mistakes that we were seeing before.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kostas

The only good because i want to be fair is that i can have access to the site from google chrome which i couldht before.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can you use paypal to buy creds?

Please email us at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login for information on non-credit card payment methods. Thanks!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Can we return to the site to what it used to be some weeks ago; From the time we changed it, 1. i cant see the models  in preview , so i dont know what i will see on the room i go and sometimes i leave after some seconds which is very bad, especially if i am the only viewer she has,  2.  i have done some private shows and i didht have sound to both of them, 3.  sometimes in free chat  i dont have image, so the models have to log in again(happened 2 times the last two days). I dont understand the reason that you did these changes, especially since we see the same mistakes that we were seeing before.

Change is constant. ;)

I'm unsure about the preview option. The feeds will be completely different than before. We've had a good run with Flash, but it's time to retire her.

Regarding room audio, the most likely causes are 1) model audio is off, 2) model system sound is off/not working, or 3) user system sound not working. The easiest fix for 2 or 3 is usually a simple system restart. Please email us so that we can troubleshoot with you directly.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

kostas

Guys what the hell have you done to the site;;; Half of the members dont  have access to the model in free chat.  Most messages today where from guys that didt have video, even though they refreshed. I had the same problem too. I needed to restart my pc so i can see the model. Please take a look at it.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

zachef

Site is just completely busted for me. Preview doesn't work, audio doesn't work. And now it looks like models can't even see the text I type. And when I try to email them, it keeps saying I have banned words in my message even though there's nothing of the sort in there.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys what the hell have you done to the site;;; Half of the members dont  have access to the model in free chat.  Most messages today where from guys that didt have video, even though they refreshed. I had the same problem too. I needed to restart my pc so i can see the model. Please take a look at it.

There was indeed a strange mixture of things happening the past couple of days, including some people reporting that Microsoft Edge is performing best for them once their machines picked up the new Chromium-based update. I'm sorry you had this frustrating experience, but also glad that restarting your system resolved the issue you were having. If I may ask, do you know whether your browser updated during the restart? Or do you think it was merely clearing the cache that enabled you to see the model?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Site is just completely busted for me. Preview doesn't work, audio doesn't work. And now it looks like models can't even see the text I type. And when I try to email them, it keeps saying I have banned words in my message even though there's nothing of the sort in there.

We're sorry you have been having this experience recently. Regarding the text chat problem yesterday, we mistakenly created that glitch and because the error was so tiny (but the impact so large!), it took a couple hours to figure out exactly what had happened. We also sorted the system messaging issue. The preview feature is not available at this time, but may return in the future. I looked up your account and credited back any session that appeared to have been interrupted and also added a few credits more for all the inconvenience.  Thank you for this report and for being such a great - and patient(!) - customer.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

zachef

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Guys what the hell have you done to the site;;; Half of the members dont  have access to the model in free chat.  Most messages today where from guys that didt have video, even though they refreshed. I had the same problem too. I needed to restart my pc so i can see the model. Please take a look at it.

There was indeed a strange mixture of things happening the past couple of days, including some people reporting that Microsoft Edge is performing best for them once their machines picked up the new Chromium-based update. I'm sorry you had this frustrating experience, but also glad that restarting your system resolved the issue you were having. If I may ask, do you know whether your browser updated during the restart? Or do you think it was merely clearing the cache that enabled you to see the model?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Site is just completely busted for me. Preview doesn't work, audio doesn't work. And now it looks like models can't even see the text I type. And when I try to email them, it keeps saying I have banned words in my message even though there's nothing of the sort in there.

We're sorry you have been having this experience recently. Regarding the text chat problem yesterday, we mistakenly created that glitch and because the error was so tiny (but the impact so large!), it took a couple hours to figure out exactly what had happened. We also sorted the system messaging issue. The preview feature is not available at this time, but may return in the future. I looked up your account and credited back any session that appeared to have been interrupted and also added a few credits more for all the inconvenience.  Thank you for this report and for being such a great - and patient(!) - customer.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I do really like this site and plan to keep on using it. I think you guys are doing a good job and hopefully the issues get resolved soon.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kroenen

 Hello Gents

I know this is not perhaps the official technical room of HBC, but I`d like to see if I`m facing the same problems of some of you,

Such as, model-cam freezing all the time, mostly when I can activate the sound or not. I precise that I have the most fluid interactions with the same
models before, and not anymore.
  Or the loading to the cam is rotating non-stop, and generally if I have problem to get with Safari, then I was jumping on Chrome. But now both
navigators are facing the same problems. I have a solid internet that never failed me before :/

Is this because of the confinement? Everyone is on HBC all day ? There is an overpopulation there ? 

Do we have to wait for technical updates ?

Thanks for your help.

Maxturbator

I am using HBC since like very beginning, spent there GDP of small 3rd world country but with this "engine chance" i have stopped using it at all. I dont even care about previews etc. For me its about cam quality and secondly about fluidity of the model stream. Now it is a roulette -ladies which i didnt have problems before now stutter like they would transmitting from Mars. Not coming back - time to move on.

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am using HBC since like very beginning, spent there GDP of small 3rd world country but with this "engine chance" i have stopped using it at all. I dont even care about previews etc. For me its about cam quality and secondly about fluidity of the model stream. Now it is a roulette -ladies which i didnt have problems before now stutter like they would transmitting from Mars. Not coming back - time to move on.

You know a female muscle webcam site where all the women transmit in 1080 (or higher) and their connections make them look as if they are standing next to you? Please share
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Maxturbator

I think i didnt write it very clear then :) My point was
1. Was loyal to HBC
2. Got shafted with some new engine - didnt help me with anything - cam quality is as shit as it was for a lot of ladies + most of them now stutter
3. Not spending money on cam anymore due to 2 (maybe a good thing)

stretch412

Great job getting previews back up and running! :rock:

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great job getting previews back up and running! :rock:

::::double back flips::::: :::::funky chicken::::::::
:singing:
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf