⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

NEW HBC SITE

Started by kostas, December 01, 2016, 08:22:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wookiee

Odd. I stand corrected, I see her now. False alarm, sorry.


FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anybody else getting a URL:Phishing warning?

AVG gave us a false positive, so some users got that warning for a couple of days. Fortunately, once we sourced the issue, we were able to repair it quickly.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

sebpaul0104

Is the pay system down in HBC ? If so they should atleast do a broadcast message

iwsn70

My first day here, so thought I'd add to this thread. I've been using HBC for a long time, as my credit card can attest too. By and large I enjoy it. I have my favourite models, that I cam with regularly. Mostly these are models that I've built a rapport over the years. But there is also a ready stream of new models to try out, and see who fits and who doesn't.

One thing I am very fond of, is the blocking function, that you can with just one click you can block a model. Same for models of course, but I like it.

Models, new ones at least, seem very reluctant to give any Social Media info, saying that HBC does not allow, which can be true, but I suspect they hide behind that excuse. As there are many many models openly advertising their OF pages. And to expect models not to want to share their social media plaforms, to build their brands is, in my humble opinion , not very realistic.

But over all, my first choice for fitness/muscle webcamming is HBC.