LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Female muscle stories in six words or less

Started by El_Roy_1999, October 03, 2016, 04:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Inspired by the famous short story attributed to Ernest Hemingway, here are some female muscle stories in six words or less.

"Her growing weight is crushing me."

"Me, male? I'm way stronger!"

"Your hidden stuff turns me on."

"All roided up, ready to grow."

Anybody want to add to this?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.


JerusalemTulip

"I grew, I rampaged, rinse, repeat?"
"I'm in high school.  Instant Karma."

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I grew, I rampaged, rinse, repeat?"
"I'm in high school.  Instant Karma."
Aw yisss ...
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

JerusalemTulip

Internet and everything.  I should have rembered to put smiley's up there.

El_Roy_1999

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Internet and everything.  I should have rembered to put smiley's up there.
You're absolutely right with the two you mentioned. I'm not entirely sure why I haven't yet written too many of these.
It's what most people seem to like and yet, it feels not as interesting to write. (This from the guy who's basically writing the blondest story ever.)
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

NinjaStar

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I grew, I rampaged, rinse, repeat?"
"I'm in high school.  Instant Karma."

I think I read these already.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're absolutely right with the two you mentioned. I'm not entirely sure why I haven't yet written too many of these.
It's what most people seem to like and yet, it feels not as interesting to write.

Unfortunate, but true. How about these?

"My sister has muscles. Instant karma."
"My mother has muscles. Instant karma."
"My grandmother has muscles. Instant karma."
"I really like men. It shows."
"Rape and violence: okay. Pedophilia: not."
"Where is the underage muscle thread?"

Hooray for compound word loophole abuse.

Alright, alright. This one for real.

"My girlfriend lifts. My back's sore."
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

magnusmagneto

This works very well with transfer stories:

"Your muscles look better on me"
"Thanks for the muscle building potential."   (or just "Thanks for your potential")
"You used to be so tall!"
"Your pain, my gain."


Same with easy gainer:

"Another day, another inch!"
"New day, new personal record!"
"More pain, more gains!"
"Bigger, harder, stronger - every day."


Other fun:

"Sweetie... your shirt doesn't fit me."
"Remember when I was small?"
"Biceps bigger than your head!"
Main site is on DeviantArt, lots of content there - Look up "MagnusMagneto FMG".

You can support my work, and access awesome FMG stories, narrations, and games at the following sites
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   (main store - lowered prices, under renovation)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  (smashwords store)
www.magnusmagneto.com   (website - under renovation)

GreatJustice

Got juiced. Got swole. Got game.

I came, I lifted, I conquered.

Overmatched thong bikini lost; send divers.

Clitalomegaly; what schmoe mouths are for.

Pump; grow. Flex; grow. Sex; grow.

Binary sexuality; yes muscles, no masculinity.

More protein: all a girl needs.

phil123

Get me more of your muscles.

I need more of your muscles.

I will transfer all your muscles

I will grow bigger than you

I will grow more than you

petitskinny

"You are so light"
"I lift you with one arm"
"My biceps are twice bigger"
"I could crush your skinny body"
"My clit  bigger than your dick"
"You are so skinny beside me"
"You look so weak"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GLKnight


petitskinny

"Let me lift and fuck you"
"I know your woman muscles fetish"
"Touch my big biceps"
"Your hands look small  on me"
"Let me use you as barbels"
"Jump in my big strong arms"
"You can't escape my grip"
"Try to move my arm"
"My legs make your as toothpick"
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

nislija


nislija

"I flexed out of my t-shirt."

"Watch out, here come my biceps!"

"Yes, I really can bench you."

"I can lift all day long."