⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

#COLLECTION: Female muscle stories in six words or less

Started by El_Roy_1999, October 03, 2016, 04:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The First One

Women outclass men in every way.

I'm smarter.  Now I'm also stronger.

Shortest recorded woman was eight foot.

Lesbian sex won't break one partner.

Female vampires grow as they feed.

Can't fit through doors.  Worth it.

Pirate queen of the Amazonia Cluster.


The First One


The First One


jhunter


El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

crow004

My knuckles cracked against her abs.

"Honey, can you open the jar?"

She crushed my hand playing mercy.

crow004

My sexy girlfriend is very strong.
I love kissing her big biceps.
Her arm squeezed my neck painfully.
Her thighs squished my tummy flat.
She smiled while holding me tight.
And I, I passed out, smiling.

AAFan


Maestro


El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

quick