⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lola Hardcore, any review?

Started by Musculoadicto1965, August 04, 2016, 09:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pesci1111

Recently had a session in London w/ Lola Hardcore. 8/9 out of 10. Great session.
Seems to keep in decent shape in off season really open and easy to deal with.
Just to poke through the IG veneer there are PED effects but if like me you know that's part of the muscle reality (although funny how quickly we forget) it's all good.
Maybe not the most forward/proactive if you want someone dominating (and she's 5'3") but grand for a muscle worship fan.

Pesci1111

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

bassman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Recently had a session in London w/ Lola Hardcore. 8/9 out of 10. Great session.
Seems to keep in decent shape in off season really open and easy to deal with.
Just to poke through the IG veneer there are PED effects but if like me you know that's part of the muscle reality (although funny how quickly we forget) it's all good.
Maybe not the most forward/proactive if you want someone dominating (and she's 5'3") but grand for a muscle worship fan.

Thanks for the review. I'm seing her in NY.
What did you mean by effects? Isn't part of what we are after? Was it anything annoying?
What kind of session was it? I'm going for a "full" one but don't have any previous reviews on that.

crazycrazy

I met Lola in April. She was in fantastic shape. It was only a short time after a competition, but I would guess that she always stays in top condition.

She is a pleasure to be with. There was no awkward phase where we were uncomfortable with one another. My Spanish is limited and I lack the vocabulary for intimate communication. Lola's English is quite good. She has a somewhat deep voice with a sexy accent. She offered a choice of activities that she is willing to provide in her first email response to me. This gave me the option to chose what level I preferred and there was no confusion when we met.

The session was not the kind that is easily described or reviewed here. I can only assure you that if you are attracted to her from seeing her photos, you will be more excited to see her in person.

Setting up the appointment was more complicated than some others have been. She asked for a donation through "Wise", a money transfer service that I was not familiar with. They insisted on a photo of my passport to register. The session was more expensive than most, but not insanely out of the normal range.

crazycrazy

Where I wrote she asked for a "donation", I should have written "deposit". Just sloppy editing. Apologies.

chimpy666

Dropped her an email yesterday came back very quickly she will be back in the UK october time she says :)

artax

Met her on her last 2 trips to New York - she recently competed - I think Vancouver so she was in good condition, sensual muscle worship , her English is only ok , and I think she might smoke, but very nice and would recommend

chimpy666

Hello Folks

I will be sessioming with Lola when she comes to London, anyone sessioned with her and want to share their experiences :)

TY

Chimpy666

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Met her on her last 2 trips to New York - she recently competed - I think Vancouver so she was in good condition, sensual muscle worship , her English is only ok , and I think she might smoke, but very nice and would recommend

I thought her English was quite good. She certainly speaks enough English to keep a session flowing without awkward pauses that would interrupt the mood. My Spanish is ok though. And there is an unspoken rhythm to sessions that keeps these encounters moving forward.

DCReviews

For anyone who is interested here is her post.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ronmexico

How long does it usually take her to respond to emails?

bizzle

Met her in London a couple of years ago. She definitely smokes and has a deep voice, but as others have alluded to, she is very muscular with a ripped back. She is very sensual and open minded, she pretty much lists out what is on offer by email.

ronmexico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Met her in London a couple of years ago. She definitely smokes and has a deep voice, but as others have alluded to, she is very muscular with a ripped back. She is very sensual and open minded, she pretty much lists out what is on offer by email.

When you reached out to her, how quickly did she reply?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How long does it usually take her to respond to emails?

In my communication with her she replied on the same day. Our arrangements were finalized within two days. Most of the delay was my being verified by Wise to set up a new account from which to send a deposit. It was worth the effort because Wise charges far less for transfers than paypal does, and their rates are better for currency exchanges.

Lola was prompt and professional in her communication. She was well-organized when we set up our session. I felt confident that it would go smoothly and that was confirmed when we met. She is a very reliable session provider as well as being an exciting woman to encounter.

ronmexico

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How long does it usually take her to respond to emails?

In my communication with her she replied on the same day. Our arrangements were finalized within two days. Most of the delay was my being verified by Wise to set up a new account from which to send a deposit. It was worth the effort because Wise charges far less for transfers than paypal does, and their rates are better for currency exchanges.

Lola was prompt and professional in her communication. She was well-organized when we set up our session. I felt confident that it would go smoothly and that was confirmed when we met. She is a very reliable session provider as well as being an exciting woman to encounter.

Damn, I emailed her over a week ago, and no reply. Did you email her in English or Spanish?

crazycrazy

Usé una mezcla de los dos idiomas

I used a mix of the two languages