⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lola Hardcore, any review?

Started by Musculoadicto1965, August 04, 2016, 09:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

boyofwinter

Her profile states 160lbs, how big would you guess she was when you met and what stage for her conditioning?

boyofwinter

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Her profile states 160lbs, how big would you guess she was when you met and what stage for her conditioning?

I met her right after a contest, so she was in contest condition plus two glasses of water. I would estimate much less than 160 lbs, around 135 or so, but my guess could be off by 10 to 15%.

bizzle

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Met her in London a couple of years ago. She definitely smokes and has a deep voice, but as others have alluded to, she is very muscular with a ripped back. She is very sensual and open minded, she pretty much lists out what is on offer by email.

When you reached out to her, how quickly did she reply?

This was back in 2023, but her replies were all withing a couple of hours of my messaging.

Mscllvr21

When I met her, she was extremely sensual and the menu was very broad

clay99

She looks enticing just wish she was bigger/taller

chimpy666

Seeing Lola on wednesday 😎😎😎😍😍😍

2ndHoodman

She's a lot of fun and can be really intense. She was open to topless pegging, scissorholds and muscle worship. I'm sure she'd be down for beatdowns with her punching videos now. She knows enough english to be ok. Her muscles are tight and amazing. Her slaps are so hard I had to tell her to pause lol.

Jbuzz

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seeing Lola on wednesday 😎😎😎😍😍😍
How did it go?

chimpy666

Great season with Lola she's awesome, loads of worship and other bits she's very dominant which is incredible, her muscles are insane and she's 5ft 2 so she's perfect height for a short ass like me 

MusclePhreak32

Just booked with her, i'll be seeing her next week in UK. Comms were really quick and simple to arrange, i know she's dominant, but how sensual is she and does she do kissing?

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just booked with her, i'll be seeing her next week in UK. Comms were really quick and simple to arrange, i know she's dominant, but how sensual is she and does she do kissing?

Her first email to me outlined exactly what kind of services she was willing to provide and what her rate was depending on my choices. Did she not send you the same explanation to begin the dialogue? I'm curious because she may have changed her style of communication or added restrictions to the intimate activities she is willing to engage in.

fraggle2022

I had a lovely sensual session with her and will see her again in December. Amazing hard ripped body, definitely recommended.

Boyofspandex

She coming to Amsterdam soon! Can somebody elaborate on her tariff structure? Where does it start and is sensual reasonable?

crazycrazy

She told me on the first email what services she was willing to provide and what her rate was for the different levels of service she offered. I'm not sure if she has changed that policy, but the first email reply should give you all the information you need to make your decision. My memory for the exact numbers isn't perfect, but around €300-400 was her rate back when I saw her a few years ago.

poiro

I saw her in September. She was really nice and in great shape, though not in peak condition. She told me she had competed a few months earlier but wasn't satisfied with the result. She was very easy to talk to, and I had a lot of fun. The 300 rate is correct, though I think it might can go up for more. What was new to me is that she prefers Wise, Skrill, or bank transfer for the deposit.