LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Lola Hardcore, any review?

Started by Musculoadicto1965, August 04, 2016, 09:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke69

Dude her profile says fantasy wrestling,  that doesn't sound like the hardcore wrestler you seem to be looking for. 

Duke69

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

M@xxx

She  told me that she can esealy can beat a bigger man, this is why I asking if some of you already had a session and can comment!

M@xxx

Nobody see her recently? I can book for next month, now I'm very sad 😞, she is hot and nobody has a session experience to share!? I was registered to Saradas to share my last five years of wrestling sessions and how I see, we have in Europe some nice muscle woman and not trying/ sharing our experience, don't be shy , if the girls are doing something or not is to share, not polite regarding the girls but they chose to do things, in my point of view, all of you looking/trying to have sensual sessions, who is saying not is lying, all corporal contact is also sensual, depending what's your fantasy, but try to be more straight not to hide, we are in 2018 not in 1900, if the girls don't like it, they can change in any moment.

In my five years of wrestling sessions, 99% of the girls was offering sensual things, 80% pure sex, of course they told up to the moment to open the door, no sex, once I was in, all the rules was NO RULES!

I'm really not interested on what the girls are thinking or answering, is also for them will change and they will have much more clients

gekas12

Well , i had a session with her before some mounths, i have to mention the following:
- she is muscular and femine, she can beat an average man. Her upper body is very strong .... and difficult to put her down.
- she is freandly enought, with the disadvantage of not speaking good English.
- She doesent wrestle woman only men, ask this......
- About my stats i am 1,80, 90 kg very well trained , liftihg weights, and during not compettitive wrestling i have some times the advantage to put her down. But consider that she wrestle some men before me and have also after me.
- In feat of strength she beat me all the times, because of the huge bulky shoulders she has.
Definately she  wrestle with strength and not technic . Also she can continue wrestling for more than an hour ...... it gets you exhausted
I think she is equaly strong as madame mysteria, with stronger hands and shoulders.
hope i help

jblagar

I had a session with her, last year.
Friendly and very hard physique
i like sensual muscle worship and i've got a lot of this
I'm spanish, so no problem with language
FS with this sexy woman for two times  :)

Batman6

Anyone else? Im considering having a session with her soon since she might come to my city.

Was expecting a lot more reviews since she is open to FS

carlosganao

@gekas12 Sure? Madam Mysteria can lift men over 90 kg, do you think, is Lola able to squat a 90/100 kg man? I think she's strong but not as Madam...

gekas12

@ carlos
Yes you are right. Lola has very strong solders , i tried , mysteria is in general stronger.
About L & C i belive mysteria has the advantage

docarsenal

Is she in her 50s? Is her English bad?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

artax

she is currently scheduled for NY in September- said she is coming for a show-  I'm guessing NY Pro in Teaneck, NJ- though the way NJ and NY have been with gatherings I'm concerned might be cancelled-  also she could run into travel restrictions coming from spain-  would like to meet one day

artax

Just saw NY pro got moved to Tampa- I'm assuming that is the contest she was coming for- guess this will change plans ?

e_honda

I would say there's almost no chance she'll be coming. Travel restrictions between the EU and the US won't be lifted in time for that show. It won't matter if the show is moved to Tampa. Tampa is still in the US.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have my doubts that they'll be lifted in time for the Chicago show in October. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the restrictions lasted the entire year. And that would suck because the women I enjoy seeing most are from outside the country.

sleber

I met her back in early July, and I tried my best to be cautions because of the Covid situation.

Someone asked if she is in her 50s, I don't think so, probably in her mid-40s. She was in pre-contest shape, which was also the reason she would not do any arm wrestling and stuff. Generally, I think she put a lot of muscle on a relatively small frame, which give her overall great aesthetics. Close to a contest, you could tell she was very defined and vascular, too.

I was fully hard after she hit the first few poses. Her quads are probably the body part that stands out the most, rock hard, bulky and defined, and her calves don't fall short either. Her shoulders are impressive, too, as are her biceps.

She was very kind and sensual and gave me a hell of a hand job. English is okay, definitely good enough to get along.

Definitely recommend her if you're into that kind of on-stage bodybuilder look without too much bulk.

Think she would have been open to more than a HJ had I wanted to go there...

Rak

I've had a session with her last year and she is amazing. She is very friendly and open minded - just ask her.

artax

I was looking forward to seeing her in NY- but trip got cancelled b/c COVID - hopefully she visits sometime