⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tazzie Colomb

Started by cleaslave, August 22, 2008, 03:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cleaslave

in theeroticreview to see the complete post:

"Tazzie was down in Ft. Lauderdale for the Southern States show, and I scheduled a muscle worship session with her in her hotel. She showed up at her door in a t-shirt and shorts - nothing all that rique. She looked just like she does in pictures - even better in fact. She was a lot bigger and more thickly muscled than when she was at her best as a competitive bodybuilder.

She led me to her bedroom and asked me what outfit I wanted. I told her that I wanted her completely naked and on the bed, and she immediately complied..."


somebody have the complete review ?


logiemac

here you go my friend
We rolled around on the bed, doing typical muscle worship stuff - feeling up her muscles, she scissored my head for a little bit, rolling around and feeling her on top of me. After about 15 mintues so I could have time to get a second pop in, she got the lotion and jerked me off. I usually don't like getting hand jobs - women usually can't get me off and usually they're too rough - but she managed to get me off good.

We laid down in the bed and talked for about 10-15 minutes and then we started the session again. More muscle worship stuff commenced, when I decided to go ahead and see if she would let me eat her pussy. She said Yes and told me she was so horny, so I proceeded to go to town and eat her pussy for the next 15-20 minutes. Tazzie's pussy tasted really nice. She had one of those big bodybuilder clits that makes it so easy to get them off. It felt really good in my mouth.

She came a few times and, by that point, had no problem with me fucking her. Now, a word of warning, I booked her for a muscle worship session - and not escort - so I don't know if she regularly provides this with her sessions. She was very careful to mention that she had reservations because of potential legal issues, but she didn't put up too much resistance and I got it inside of her. Tazzie has one of the tightest pussies I've ever fucked. The last time I fucked a pussy that tight, it was a girl who's virginity I took. It felt sooooo good, and so surprising that it was with a woman in her 40s.

I wasn't able to get the second pop, but she let me fuck her for a good 15-20 minutes. I ate her pussy a little bit more, and then we stopped and talked for a little bit while she packed. I booked a one hour session, but it easily went for 1.5 hours. It would've gone longer had I felt that I could cum a second time and she didn't have to rush out to catch her plane. But she was really nice and gave me a nice, no-rush session.

   
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321


I just wanted to leave a quick and highly positive review of Tazzie. I saw her a few months ago. She was off season, but by no means fat. She weighed in at a legitimate 207 at 5'5". I've met a lot of the women out there, but very few with this degree of extreme development. Physically and session-wise she reminded me of the sorely missed Sondra Fass, who at a similar offseason state was 5'0" and 170lbs. She also reminded me of Sondra in that her skin is exceptionally clear and youthful. She also performs a similar level of service, which while not full, will still leave you satisfied! I did mostly a muscle worship session and her body is a ridiculously twisted roller coaster of muscle. Her triceps stood out as particullarly freaky. The striations feel like fat sausages ready to burst! She was also very nice and playful. We had a brief discussion about her hair and she told me that it was a (over?) reaction to being told by a judge that she was marked down for obscuring her back. I let her know that I miss the famous Tazzie-mane. Tazzie charges a little more than most, but she's definitely worth it!

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
any recent intel on Tazzie?

Most recent I have is late 2007. Had a 2nd FS session but it was a kind of a rush job unlike the first review I put up on TER. Like I said, I went into the first session with only an expectation of manual release. She liked me enough to do FS but she's not going to promise it.

Heynow

Tazzie Colomb

We rolled around on the bed, doing typical muscle worship stuff - feeling up her muscles, she scissored my head for a little bit, rolling around and feeling her on top of me. After about 15 mintues so I could have time to get a second pop in, she got the lotion and jerked me off. I usually don't like getting hand jobs - women usually can't get me off and usually they're too rough - but she managed to get me off good.

We laid down in the bed and talked for about 10-15 minutes and then we started the session again. More muscle worship stuff commenced, when I decided to go ahead and see if she would let me eat her pussy. She said Yes and told me she was so horny, so I proceeded to go to town and eat her pussy for the next 15-20 minutes. Tazzie's pussy tasted really nice. She had one of those big bodybuilder clits that makes it so easy to get them off. It felt really good in my mouth.

She came a few times and, by that point, had no problem with me @#*&ing her. Now, a word of warning, I booked her for a muscle worship session - and not escort - so I don't know if she regularly provides this with her sessions. She was very careful to mention that she had reservations because of potential legal issues, but she didn't put up too much resistance and I got it inside of her. Tazzie has one of the tightest pussies I've ever @#*&ed. The last time I @#*&ed a pussy that tight, it was a girl who's virginity I took. It felt sooooo good, and so surprising that it was with a woman in her 40s.

I wasn't able to get the second pop, but she let me @#*& her for a good 15-20 minutes. I ate her pussy a little bit more, and then we stopped and talked for a little bit while she packed. I booked a one hour session, but it easily went for 1.5 hours. It would've gone longer had I felt that I could cum a second time and she didn't have to rush out to catch her plane. But she was really nice and gave me a nice, no-rush session.

Female Bodybuilding

Tazzie Colomb

Description
Stats: 5-7, 190, biceps 17", squat 270 for 61 reps, 315 bench for 5 reps, curl 135 for 6 reps. 
Location: New Orleans
Specialities: role-play, posing, lift and carry, muscle worship, scissors sessions, photo sessions, massage and light wrestling 

Additional Information
Tazzie is a well know bodybuilder with a substantial following.  She says: "I am a pro bodybuilder and have been competing and working out for almost 20 years. I have won the womens extravaganza strength show a couple of times. During the extravaganza I set a personal record of squatting 270 for 61 reps. I am known as one of the strongest, sexiest female bodybuilders ever. " 

12/05: "Currently just benched 402 pounds and set an American record in the 198 pound weight class"

1/04: "Talking little, in a dominant mode, She´s neverthless very kind. As an atlethe, She´s better than I could ever wonder. Her strength seems unlimited. She made me submit again and again, easily, with a pleaseant smile. At armwrestling, she smashed me in a few seconds, thrice. She lifted and carried me like I was a baby, effortlessly and incredibly high. I never knew someone so strong. She´s a very sexy woman, too".

8/05: "Now competing as a powerlifter, which means she's super-sized even in comparison to before. Super size, super strong, super sensual, super sexy...all these Tazzie exudes. She has lots of outfits and glories in all the overwhelming muscle goddess that she is."

4/06: "Tazzie is awesome, her muscles practically jump out at you when she flexes, she is very hard and super super strong !!! She also does her best gear the session towards yourdesires. She has a dark beauty in her eyes and a great smile as well.."

5/06: "She is an awesome sight to behold. While we are the same weight, she is so powerful it is scary. She handled me with ease, although I thought I was in great shape as a competitive athlete. It is hard not be impressed with her beauty and muscularity. She is the complete package and as sweet as a person can be. "

6/06: "She is very strong and her muscles feel terrific when i massaged them, and her legs too. She is very sexy ( you have no idea ). Very easy to talk to with and her voice has that  incredibly sexy Southern drawl , a real turn-on. Very considerate, always asking me what I liked"

7/06: "Tazzie is so strong and so sensual.  She is good with conversations, she is very opened minded.  I am a huge lift and carry fan and she is a bit short so I didn't think much at first but we had some great lifts.  I am 5'9 and 200, she didn't struggle with me one bit.  "


You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

MrSteed

QuoteAlso, she was a bit pushy.

I'll second what Enthusiast said.

I saw Tazzie in Philadelphia in 2008. I had first left a message, then got her on the phone. I told her what I was interested in (playful, sensual wrestling in the buff). She said was fine with that, and I booked an hour session for 10 p.m. two days later.

I started getting bad vibes when she called a couple hours later, returning the message I had left earlier, and again at 6:30 a.m. the next morning.

On the night of the session, she was running behind, so I wound up waiting a half-hour, until 10:30, before heading to her room. She took a couple brief calls during the session, but that wasn't that big of a deal. What did tick me off is after lobbying me to do the session--I had turned down her  90-minute fee that I turned down, and then going to 60 minutes--she cut it off after 36 minutes, saying she had to get ready for her next session.

She was nice enough and her physique obviously is amazing, but once I arrived, she just wanted to get me out of the door. When i asked to lite wrestle on the bed (which I had requested when we spoke), she said she didn't do that. She gave me a hand job and after 36 minutes (11:06) told me I had to leave.

What's worse, is I used my work cell phone to speak with her (not smart, I know). Now, every time she visits New York, she calls and leaves a message. I have no idea why, since I didn't see her in New York and I don't live within 1,000 miles of New York. I've asked her twice not to call, but the calls keep coming.

I saw Tazzie in part because of her glowing reviews, and there will undoubtedly be many people that will post their positive experiences. If you like massive muscularity, she's packed with that. I'm only talking about my experience.

I've had probably close to 200 sessions since 1990, and this one ranked near the bottom because of the rushed atmosphere, not doing what we had agreed upon, and the ensuing phone calls.

enthusiast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
<<Also, she was a bit pushy.>>

What's worse, is I used my work cell phone to speak with her (not smart, I know). Now, every time she visits New York, she calls and leaves a message. I have no idea why, since I didn't see her in New York and I don't live within 1,000 miles of New York. I've asked her twice not to call, but the calls keep coming.


I've had the same exact thing happen to me. Fortunately, I didn't give her my work phone, but she keeps calling me, too !!! ANd I didn't even session with her!

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

jackace

I had a session with Tazzie during early 2009. She was a lot of fun to be around and was into dominant role play. I had to rate her performance about a 9 out my 10 point scale. Her super strong body felt so good. I echo what some others said about the being pushy with the phone calls for sessions and emails, but she is just trying to generate business.

I would see her again.

bewgerator

I remember losing my composure about 20 years ago seeing pictures of Tazzie for the first time.  Sexiest muscle-woman ever!  I sessioned with her 4 or 5 years ago and she was still pretty damn hot.  I don't remember the session too well, but a few details stick out:

- She was absolutely massive and incredibly strong (this much you already know).
- She didn't offer wrestling or domination and wasn't at all aggressive.
- She was quite accommodating, sensual, and open-minded.  I do recall being simultaneously neck-scissored and wanked but everything after that is a blur :).  I don't remember what else we did or what else might have been available on the menu.
- She was very friendly and open, but her mind seemed elsewhere, frequently interrupting the session to talk about whatever was going on in her personal life.  I wondered if see was on some type of medication or . . . ?  Bit of a mood-killer.  I didn't feel any time pressure within the session, however.

I definitely enjoyed the session, though the level of service didn't really justify the price (yeah, that's typical tho).  I'd probably repeat if I won the lottery.  Let us know what you think if you do go through with it.

Jonas


Very open minded.  Very few limits.  Very fun.  Cost me about $400 for 1 hour and she wasn't a clock watcher.  My TER post about my session experience with her is somewhere here on this site.  I don't know if it's still on this board or if it was moved to VIP, but if you do some digging, you might find my fully detailed review.

MRMIKENC

Saw Tazzie two years ago, she is massive and gives a good session, with some limits.
I was smitten with her girlie  looks back in the 90's but, like everyone else her look has hardened
through time. But then again so have mine...lol
If she came back my way I would repeat...
Good Luck
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In my area for sessions. How is she in session? Dom? Muscle worship? Sensual? FS? What's the deal? Karma in advance.

Don't know about Dom but nude + release is on the menu.  YMMV beyond that.

MRMIKENC

Tazzie is massive and does do a variety of sessions, I believe DOM is on the menu..however NO F/S...I did a sensual session with her and she provided a good service. Not sure if I would repeat 50/50 ...but if you want a HUGE , HARD Women Tazzie is your girl
Good Luck
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login