Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tazzie Colomb

Started by cleaslave, August 22, 2008, 03:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grendelsm21

A-1.  Great personality, awesome, freaky body, liberal with her gifts if you click with her, just a great, great woman.  I've sessioned with her on numerous occasions and now consider her a friend.  One of the finest sessionettes out there.  RUN, don't walk.


Bigclitluvr

I saw her in New Orleans awhile back.  She was incredible!!  

I am not into wrestling, you can tell from my handle what my fetish is....and Tazzie really fits the bill!!!  She is also a lady, and very good conversation!!!  Wish there were more like her in New Orleans, or that traveled to New Orleans!!
Mike
bigclitluvr@yahoo.com

grendelsm21

I"ve sessioned with Tazzie so many times that we've actually become friends.  Okay, okay, I don't think she'd schtupp me for free . . . but she sure seems like she enjoys it!  GREAT personality; bawdy, ribald, saucy and that great Cajun accent!!  I asked her once about wrestling and she'll do it, but it's not her favorite thing to do; she explained that she needs to be in control and if someone gets on top of her and tries to restrain her, she starts to panic, thrash about "an' den, summum gits hurt, baby."

I could spend about a week straight cooing "baby" in my ear, she's that sexy.

Her physique off-season is one of the Wonders of the World . . . but if you can ever schedule with her near a contest, she's out of this world!!  I'd never laid my grubby little schmoe hands on a finer, more pulchritudinous, sensual, sexy, hunk  of woman in my life!!  And those striations and veins, up close,  are not to be believed.

Great time from a great lady.  Tazzie!!  You are on page one in my cool book!!

ramsook88

I had a session with tazzie she is hot and was playful.  We had a session in nyc. she was one of a kind. we had a session. I worshiiped her body. we wrestled light with full nudity. she does personal training and when she is all sweaty and nice she is fucking hot. I licked her biceps. she was 195lbs and kicked my ass not bad at 43.

grendelsm21

Tazzie is awesome!  Great, bawdy personality, VERY sensual and although YMMV, if you hit it off with her FS is definitely available as is DFK, BBBJTC, and DATY.  Her one drawback is that she is not computer literate so for those of us comfortable using email, know that your contact with her will be by phone.  For that last poster who got a phone call at 10pm while sitting on his sofa with his significant other, that mate, is a bad on you. 

A little session protocol for the untutored.  1)  If you don't want a FBBer calling your cell phone . . . then don't give her your cell number; don't expect that, among all the schmoes with whom she deals, she'll remember your "Don't call me on my cell."  When you went to your session with her, YOU called HER in order to get the room number.  2)  If you DO have a significant other, then get a stealth cell; I am stunned how many schmomateurs out there fail to grasp this simple fact; it's the one factor that helped me realize that although I'm a shitty golfer, I actually AM smarter than Tiger Woods!  3)  99 44/100% of these women WILL respect your discretion because they want the same, and trust me on this one, THEY suffer a lot more harassment from idiot pervs than you suffer harassment from FBBers.  But YOU have to utilize a little common sense.  4)  And for those of you who whine, "But if I get a second phone, my wife will see the bill!"  Grab your sack, get control of YOUR finances and figure it out, for Christ's sake.

Rant done.  I thank you.

Oh yeah, did I mention Tazzie is Lord?  Strong as a fucking bull . . . locking up with her is like trying to remove that stump from the back 40.  And if you are even remotely attractive, she'll be all over you like white on rice!  Oh rah!!!!

awesome

had a great time with tazzie.  well worth it and recommended

LuvBigChix

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone seen Tazzie Colomb lately?

Last month. 193 pounds of offseason muscle, a total powerhouse. Miss the long hair, though.

oakland

i had one with her a yr or two ago with the long hair. It was good. enjoyed my self. she is worth at least 1 visit.

cjones

I hope she comes back to the east coast she's a very nice lady. I was lucky to see her everytime she came to nj. We never had a bad session she was great to conversate with and always made sure you left the session happy and drained lol those who have seen her know what I mean.Hopefully she comes back soon

Tazzie Colomb

Hi I'm making a quick trip to Huston Texas on 1-16-22 leaving the next day
If anyone's interested in a session call or text me 504 339 4414
Taz
FBB Professional Bodybuilder TAZZIE COLOMB

Clawson

Attempted to see her in San Antonio recently while she was there for a meet. Had the date and time set for a few weeks. Then a couple days before the session she calls and texts me asking for a deposit. I thought it was strange that she wanted a deposit right before the session since that sort of defeats the purpose of securing the date and time but went with it.

2 hours before the session I'm driving to see her from out of town and get another call from her telling me she needs to reschedule because she agreed to see another person who can do 2 hours instead of 1. So we text later but can't find a new time time that works since she's only in town for the weekend and is staying 90 minutes from me. I ask for the deposit back but she insists she'll come this way again soon.

A few months later I reach out to see if she thinks she might return this year. She says she has no plans to. I ask if she wants return the deposit then and she responds by saying that since I canceled on her I lose it.

Welp.

Jackass500

Last time I saw her was 2023. She's been off the grid for a while though and her profile is gone from SG.


liftcarryfan1

Tazzie was the first person that jerked me in the air while carrying me.  I did hear even in her last years doing sessions she just wasn't on it which it was weird cuz if i was someone who was on it, it was her!

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tazzie was the first person that jerked me in the air while carrying me.  I did hear even in her last years doing sessions she just wasn't on it which it was weird cuz if i was someone who was on it, it was her!

Seems like an amazing experience. I kiced myself for never seeing her

Yeah she was like my 2nd or 3rd session ever.  Always fun, always a jokester.  This was maybe around 2007-2008. I was barely an adult... I think...  The ease of her lifts were crazy also.  Deep squats in piggyback or fireman carry.  Somehow I ended up in a shoulder sit with her.  Pushups on her back and i was somewhere around 210-220, she was close to 210 also.  Super fun.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hah I definitely could've seen her around that time. Young but able to. I was about 180 or so it would've been easier for her.

yeah if you were under 200 pounds easy for sure