Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583672 Posts in 74478 Topics by 30154 Members - Latest Member: Uilobs June 07, 2024, 12:47:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tazzie Colomb
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tazzie Colomb  (Read 50597 times)

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Tazzie Colomb doing sessions ? wow !!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 04:16:03 pm »
carmella cureton,
I contacted Carmella and scheduled an evening session for after work. Confirmed and called once I reached the hotel lot, received the room number and proceeded up. Carmella met me at the door wearing a sexy teddy and high heels. She is very muscular and incredibly hot if you are into muscular women. I was overwhelmed by her muscles and couldn't take my eyes off of her incredible body. Dispensing with formalities I reached just opened up my wallet and she reached in got the cash counted it and put in her luggage.

She asked me what type of session I was interested in I replied full service. I believe that she is more comfortable with muscle worship but I wanted to tap that ass since I had never been with such a muscular woman. Carmella asked me to undress and get comfortable...which I did immediately. We hugged and I began to caress and massage her incredible body. I asked her if she had any body oil so that I could really do a good job massaging her muscles. I started with her legs, then I asked her to get completely undressed with me massaging her shoulders and back working my way down to her ass. I continued to caress and massage until I couldn't take it any longer. Carmella really enjoys being massaged and probably would have continued laying there if I hadn't asked her for a cover so that I could receive a little oral. The oral was very little...the CBJ was not very good and only lasted for about three minutes with Carmella telling that she is not really into giving head. I don't think she should be in the business if she can't give head. I dealt with the weak BJ and went for missionary this was ok but not much activity on her part as a matter of fact she just lay there. She suggest that we move onto doggy style this was better because I had a good view of her ass and muscular back. This lasted for about ten to 15 minutes with me having her lay flat while I pounded her into the bed. I figured a girl as strong and muscular would be up to the challenge, wrong! She was pretty weak in bed not really giving much. She asked me to stop because she gets irritated if you go for more 15 minutes or so. She started to give me a hand job but seemed to get tired or lose interest after about five minutes...I masturbated to climax while she posed for me. I don't know what Carmella is used to but if I pay for a 60 minute session I expect to be fucking for at least 40 minutes of that session. Anyway Carmella is a very nice woman and very attractive if you like muscles. However, if you like to really fuck you will be disappointed.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 04:16:03 pm »

Online gordonlloyd

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2008, 01:00:09 am »
thanks for the additional reviews 

K2U
I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2008, 02:43:57 pm »
more to come

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2008, 09:04:02 pm »
denise hosher,
Decided to indulge my fbb fantasy, heard the good reviews about her so I called up Denise when I found out she was coming to town. Pretty easy to get a hold of her. Scheduled the time and place and met up. I gotta say: she is the most beautiful female bodybuilder I have ever met and she's completely natural too, no trace of steroid use. She's not as big as used to be on account of her cutting back on her training but she's still pretty big with arms that put mine to shame.

The session started off with muscle worship. She took off her shirt and shorts and revealed a heavenly body clad in a blue bikini. Then she posed and flexed; I felt up her rock hard triceps and biceps, moved down to her chiseled abs and squeezed granite legs. Didn't forget to pay some attention to her marvelous glutes, shoulders and back, running my hands all over them. When I had my fill she offered me a massage and I gratefully got on the bed and she dug her strong hands into my neck and shoulders, giving me some much needed stress relief. I was hoping FS might be on the table but she declined. Her body language suggested my time was almost up so I got dressed, gave her a hug and said my goodbyes. Although I don't think we clicked very well in our first meeting, I will definitely see her again the next time she's in New York; hopefully we'll hit it off then.

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2008, 09:05:06 pm »
maryse manios,
Maryse is female bodybuilder whose life passion is to be appreciated with her massiveness and her grandness and she clearly is the boss in the situation of you and her. I loved my session with Maryse, her look and size is immense. She opened the door in a small black super low cut and sexy dress....

she has her muscles popping out all over the place and if you love it and worship and kiss it she opens up more and reveals herself more and more... I started by kissing her from the top of her neck and slinking down to her breasts, (wierd looking) and moving down her rock hard abs to her massive thighs and circling her vagina which of course was huge and super very wet. Bring your bib, her vagina is a meal. Fantastic.

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2008, 09:06:17 pm »
michelle morrison,
My ultimate fantasy was to be with a beautiful African-American woman bodybuilder. Saw that Michelle would be in NYC for sessions & succeeded to book a session with her which was totally the right move. Boy, she was totally hott!!!!

This was suppose to be a muscle worship session as she looked very muscular and very sexy in her bikini while I got comfortable. She noticed I had a hard on right away and I told her that my ultimate experience was to be with an African-American woman bodybuilder. She became nude and jumped on top of my chest while we were on the bed as she did a double bicep pose as I thought I was in heaven. I then began to suck on her beautiful breasts. We then DFK as I felt her silky smooth muscular body & skin. Then a 69 as she slowly was giving me a great BBJ. She then went to get a cover while I marveled at her sexy body. She rode me CG until I came with so much force & emotion.

What a body, skin, gorgeous looks and to top it off an excellent performance. If you are into African-American women who are bodybuilders, I strongly recommend her.

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2008, 09:08:03 pm »
kasie kavanaugh,
KC is a long-time vet of the fantasy wrestling/role play secene and one of the best--the appointment at the hotel incall was easy to arrange via e-mail and a Tc and she met me at the door as requested in a leopard print bikini that showed off this muscle-bound blonde's pretty face and great chest so....

In a relaxed fashion we discussed a wrestling role play session that led to a lot of sexy headscissors and pins by the great KC emphasizing her victory by long bouts of face sitting (bottoms on alas) and erotic trash talking while rubbing her tight sexy ass all over me. I was allowed ot engage in massage and body worship from her feet to her neck and some light (no tongue kissing) and I paid attention to her great ass and breats which while implants look and taste great--while astride me KC gently fondled my member and nuts often just gently holding my cock whoe squatting on my neck and face but unfortunately, with her permission, I had to bring yourself to conclusion (not dissimilar to many of the ladies into the wrestling scene). Afterwards we had a nice chat and she is a really bright gal who if money was unlimited (and it ain't givne the market these days) I would see on every trip to NYC.

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2008, 09:11:49 pm »
jana linke-sippl,
Met Jana when she was in the DC area. She is a HUGE bodybuilder and I just had to see those muscles in person. She stayed at a motel which was not a very nice, but adequate. Called and told here I was there, she gave the room and up I went to meet this massive amazon. She kind of hid behind the door and when I entered the room...

when I entered the room she was standing there in 4 heels and a tine V-cut type suite that highlighted this massive muscle monsters physique. I've seen some female bodybuilders for muscleworship and wrestling sessions but Jana was just huge rippling muscle. We got acquainted a little. She did take a phone call and I had to wait a few minutes but I understood as she was trying to arrange for a phone interview with a UK magazine. After some small talk I stripped down to the boxers and she started flexing for me. Hitting all the poses I just kind of admired for a while before moving in to feel her muscles for myself. After exploring all the uncovered parts of her body I started to lick and kiss her muscles working from the arms to the shoulders to the back/abs then getting on my knees to bow down and pay homage to the glutes, thighs (beyond huge!) and calves. Felt her perky breasts over top of her suit and then after about 10 minutes she released the hounds. Nice, large breasts with perky nipples. I continued to worship her muscles and she began to pull me in tight and start to muscle me by squeezing me with her arms against her chest. Soon we were on the bed doing some light wrestling. She grapevined and scissored me almost pulling me limb from limb saying in that German accent you can't move can you? and I couldn't. She managed to work my boxers off (not much of a fight I put up) and put me in a reverse headscissor so that I was up high in her glutes and started the hand job. Needless to say between the squeezing with her legs and the muscle grip she had on my member I lasted about 2 minutes. Didn't ask about any other services as that's not my thing, but she is super sweet (if you treat her with respect) and nice. For you muscle freaks I highly recommend her.

Offline logiemac

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 09:13:20 pm »
more later

berghammerz

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 11:42:43 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
collette again,
My session with Colette was immense. I was nervous, because I’d heard good and bad things about her, but I shouldn’t have been, she was unbelievable. She opened the door in a small black dress, with muscles popping out everywhere. She’s like a cartoon superwoman and I almost fainted. She gave me a hug and she just crushed me, carrying me into the room, just overpowering me.

She stripped down to just a thong and then proceeded to strip me, telling me that she likes to be in control. She lay me down on the bed and lay next to me. As we hugged each other tight, Colette and I talked about what I wanted from the session. I started off by giving her a massage with oil, as she lay on the bed, I would feel each massive muscle, kiss it and then apply oil. It was a long slow, sensual massage, she moaned as I kissed each muscle, her huge traps, unbelievable glutes, mountainous biceps, huge quads and deep cut pecs. The oil gave her massive muscles an enhanced gleam. Then we moved on to some strength feats. Colette and I arm wrestled, it wasn’t even a contest, I’m 180lbs of muscle, but so is Colette, the only difference is I’m 6’0, she’s 5’1! Even with two hands against her one, I was helpless and she slammed me to the table. She then did lifts. She cradled me around the room, squatted me on her shoulders, lifted me over her head, benched me and then for her final lift, lifted me upside down. Except before this, she removed her thong and as she lifted me upside down, with my head level with her clit, she let me dine at her pussy, I almost collapsed when she put me down. Then she lifted me in a cradle and we started making out, I was helpless in big Colette’s arms. We sat on the bed, me in her lap, just making out, as I felt her muscles. We lay back on the bed and she held me there, safe and strong. We continued making out as I felt her muscles. Then Colette smothered my face in her pecs, very sensual, they are just massive, rock hard, beefy slabs of meat attached to her chest. I sucked her nipples and licked the pecs, till I could take no more of her mammoth pec muscles. We ended with a slow deliberate hand job, ending with one of my most powerful orgasms ever. To clean up we took a shower together, as I washed her body with soap, massaging the soap all over and washing Colette off, it was so sexy seeing Colette dripping wet. We only used one towel between us, drying each other off, feeling each others bodies with the towel. Before I left we had a quick make out session on the bed as I left very happy.

Great experiences ! Did she lift you in a military press overhead ?

Offline songman

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Question: Tazzie Colomb doing sessions ? wow !!
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2008, 10:16:52 pm »
Does anyone know if she is D & D free (Tazzie)?

Thx

joe33

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 03:03:54 am »
 Is this for real?, gotta say im suprised they are doing gfull on sex

Offline SurferD

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008, 12:27:45 am »
Iv'e been a member of TER for a while it's for real allright. Just amazing.

Offline redrob

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 03:03:12 pm »
Joe don't be so naive - what do you think happens. It is a sexually charged atmosphere, with a girl showing a lot of flesh having her body worshipped by a guy that is there for one reason!!

Anyway - Is there really much diff in getting a BJ or HJ than actually sticking it in?

Offline bruce321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2009, 10:10:54 pm »

I just wanted to leave a quick and highly positive review of Tazzie. I saw her a few months ago. She was off season, but by no means fat. She weighed in at a legitimate 207 at 5'5". I've met a lot of the women out there, but very few with this degree of extreme development. Physically and session-wise she reminded me of the sorely missed Sondra Fass, who at a similar offseason state was 5'0" and 170lbs. She also reminded me of Sondra in that her skin is exceptionally clear and youthful. She also performs a similar level of service, which while not full, will still leave you satisfied! I did mostly a muscle worship session and her body is a ridiculously twisted roller coaster of muscle. Her triceps stood out as particullarly freaky. The striations feel like fat sausages ready to burst! She was also very nice and playful. We had a brief discussion about her hair and she told me that it was a (over?) reaction to being told by a judge that she was marked down for obscuring her back. I let her know that I miss the famous Tazzie-mane. Tazzie charges a little more than most, but she's definitely worth it!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tazzie Colomb

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View