Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

StrongKat on HBC

Started by vivalabam92, June 16, 2016, 03:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FemFlexUSA

I haven't seen her posing in probably a year or so, but the new size is most impressive.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

kroenen


Probably... UK peoples are not allowed to see her  :(  . "Page requested was not found "   ::)

Bicepia22

I hope that basically she is a nice enough person and wish her the best if she is, but I do wonder whether she might be blocking people she has mis-led previously so they wouldn't say so in her room (I haven't tested it out myself so don't know if I'd be blocked for that reason - didn't see her since she was Strong Michelle).

Or in theory whether a girl could do that.  So maybe FemFlexUSA that would be something to consider - maybe a block/dispute resolution process rather than the model being in control of it?  It's your site though of course, and personally I've not been upset as such with her or any other, but I have been told things which weren't true as it seems others have too....I can only think in order to entice people to spend more money although like I say it can have the opposite effect if you end up thinking "well I can't come and see you again then now" in principle.

Just an idea - maybe things should be two ways, and reasons for blocks would be better being examined properly if possible?

As far as I know nobody ever blocked me and I didn't cause any trouble for anyone (even after being lied to - I didn't even challenge the lie) to be honest either.

Hope this comes over in the way it's intended, and like I said I hope she has a good life....just maybe she should do it by being honest if you know what I mean (I wouldn't want to identify my username or anything to be honest but if really wanted I could tell my story by PM and potentially include the username in that discussion...but I don't really want to do so if I'm honest either but would answer if messaged myself with some sort of explanation in general terms even though I wouldn't want to initiate any complaint so it's more just the processes I'm thinking of).
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Or in theory whether a girl could do that.  So maybe FemFlexUSA that would be something to consider - maybe a block/dispute resolution process rather than the model being in control of it?  It's your site though of course, and personally I've not been upset as such with her or any other, but I have been told things which weren't true as it seems others have too....I can only think in order to entice people to spend more money although like I say it can have the opposite effect if you end up thinking "well I can't come and see you again then now" in principle.

Just an idea - maybe things should be two ways, and reasons for blocks would be better being examined properly if possible?

As far as I know nobody ever blocked me and I didn't cause any trouble for anyone (even after being lied to - I didn't even challenge the lie) to be honest either.

Hope this comes over in the way it's intended, and like I said I hope she has a good life....just maybe she should do it by being honest if you know what I mean (I wouldn't want to identify my username or anything to be honest but if really wanted I could tell my story by PM and potentially include the username in that discussion...but I don't really want to do so if I'm honest either but would answer if messaged myself with some sort of explanation in general terms even though I wouldn't want to initiate any complaint so it's more just the processes I'm thinking of).

That's actually a pretty good idea.  Occasionally, users are accidentally blocked and they'll reach out to us by email to find out what's going on.  On the old system, being "kicked" from a model's room resulted in an automatic 2-week ban from that room, but now we only have the permanent block. It's possible that there should be some sort of dispute resolution system that allows visitors and models to work certain issues out.

If you have a unique case you would like to email us about, feel free. All communications with us are kept completely confidential unless you request otherwise.

Thanks for this suggestion.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Bicepia22

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Or in theory whether a girl could do that.  So maybe FemFlexUSA that would be something to consider - maybe a block/dispute resolution process rather than the model being in control of it?  It's your site though of course, and personally I've not been upset as such with her or any other, but I have been told things which weren't true as it seems others have too....I can only think in order to entice people to spend more money although like I say it can have the opposite effect if you end up thinking "well I can't come and see you again then now" in principle.

Just an idea - maybe things should be two ways, and reasons for blocks would be better being examined properly if possible?

As far as I know nobody ever blocked me and I didn't cause any trouble for anyone (even after being lied to - I didn't even challenge the lie) to be honest either.

Hope this comes over in the way it's intended, and like I said I hope she has a good life....just maybe she should do it by being honest if you know what I mean (I wouldn't want to identify my username or anything to be honest but if really wanted I could tell my story by PM and potentially include the username in that discussion...but I don't really want to do so if I'm honest either but would answer if messaged myself with some sort of explanation in general terms even though I wouldn't want to initiate any complaint so it's more just the processes I'm thinking of).

That's actually a pretty good idea.  Occasionally, users are accidentally blocked and they'll reach out to us by email to find out what's going on.  On the old system, being "kicked" from a model's room resulted in an automatic 2-week ban from that room, but now we only have the permanent block. It's possible that there should be some sort of dispute resolution system that allows visitors and models to work certain issues out.

If you have a unique case you would like to email us about, feel free. All communications with us are kept completely confidential unless you request otherwise.

Thanks for this suggestion.
Thanks to you too, and good to know you'd be open to such ideas.  Karma added for you.

I suppose ideally you're looking for all the guys to be decent and respectful (from what I saw generally they are, but very occasionally not so I suppose that's where banning would come in handy), and all the models to preferably prefer to be honest and pleasant (I wouldn't say there was unpleasantness in my scenario although like I said I didn't challenge any lie even though it's obvious there were some), but also to feel compelled to be so anyway to the extent that's possible.

Maybe I said enough, as wouldn't especially want to make a big deal of anything, and I did see on previous threads similar issues raised already (I just read them a bit late to originally be fully convinced I shouldn't necessarily trust everything that was said lol).  But if I decide otherwise I'll send you a PM, and thanks for the offer too, and for the confidentiality promise.
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

Bicepia22

Again it's your site FemFlexUSA so I'm only brainstorming, but since you liked that one potentially, and to show I'm trying to be fair and even minded, I'd actually suggest potentially any user that for example randomly abused a model for his own enjoyment or something (like I said I very rarely saw anything like that) could lose his right to visit any models room, and not just the one he acted badly in.

I suppose it would just be quite hard to gather the evidence, unless you or one of the staff happened to be in the room or someone got a screen shot of the moment in question. It's also not completely straightforward to get the evidence to show models have lied or mis-led for that matter I suppose, but yeah if they did it enough then a pattern could start to emerge and a dispute resolution process might make them think twice I think indeed (them, or any 'handlers' as it's been suggested I see that sometimes the girls aren't typing themselves I noticed although I wouldn't say for sure I've visited a room where that happened and as far as I know it's not the case with StrongKat/StrongMichelle although who knows....).
Fan of female biceps.  Like armwrestling with women who have them.

marcwithak

Catalina BDT on Facebook.  First time I've ever "outed" someone, but she deserves it given her history of dubious behavior on HBC.

Elbe

Called her out her lies last time around. Now blocked by her. Honestly no big loss, worst habitual liar on the site.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Rodned3

So lying aside, does she give good webcam sessions or not? I mean does she flex or waste time? I couldn't really care less if she lied about where she lived or who she was. Get over it, models are entitled to privacy.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ark [abracadabra]

It's possible, but it's a gamble.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

LiveFree

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So lying aside, does she give good webcam sessions or not? I mean does she flex or waste time? I couldn't really care less if she lied about where she lived or who she was. Get over it, models are entitled to privacy.

You should probably figure out what the issue actually is before telling people to get over it. The problem was she constantly created lies in order to get people in private and then never delivered on her promises. Claiming she'll do certain things and never delivering. Stealing basically. Then you add in the fact that she lied about her age, weight, height (has nothing to do with privacy) and nationality and it just compounds the problem.

Anyway she's fine now. She doesn't do those things anymore fwiw.

Rodned3

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So lying aside, does she give good webcam sessions or not? I mean does she flex or waste time? I couldn't really care less if she lied about where she lived or who she was. Get over it, models are entitled to privacy.

You should probably figure out what the issue actually is before telling people to get over it. The problem was she constantly created lies in order to get people in private and then never delivered on her promises. Claiming she'll do certain things and never delivering. Stealing basically. Then you add in the fact that she lied about her age, weight, height (has nothing to do with privacy) and nationality and it just compounds the problem.

Anyway she's fine now. She doesn't do those things anymore fwiw.

Still not a big deal for me if she's lying about nationality or her age. She doesn't want to leave a paper trail to make it easier for people to dox her. Making false promises for private sessions on the other hand, that's a problem, so it's good to hear she no longer does that.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gatorvin

She's certified bonkers. I live in Dubai. She said she was there on holiday. She sent me WhatsApp messages saying she would meet me at a certain bar. I had nothing better to do so went (it was a nice bar 5 minutes from my apartment). No sign of course. No more WhatsApps that night etc. I was hardly surprised, not even believing she was in the country. Next day she sent me another message saying she'd meet me that night. Second time I passed but asked why an hour before meeting me the previous night she was messaging me to confirm then never showed. She said 'Better offer'. Now it cost me nothing and I had a pleasant drink in a bar by the sea so no real sweat, but what the hell? I don't even understand why. She initiated, it was via WhatsApp, she gave me her number, and made no money from me and just made me shake my head in confused disbelief and realise all I needed to know about her. By the way I checked later and she was on HBC in free chat in her usual room she used every day for the previous months. Go figure.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

reiner76

Don't believe a thing she says. She is married, and totally loyal to him.  She is still working with a group of people. It may not be her you are talking to on whatsapp.  I also thought the website was cracking down on models giving out info to contact them on other forms of communication i.e. email, Skype, etc.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't believe a thing she says. She is married, and totally loyal to him.  She is still working with a group of people. It may not be her you are talking to on whatsapp.  I also thought the website was cracking down on models giving out info to contact them on other forms of communication i.e. email, Skype, etc.
While logged into HBC, models and visitors are not allowed to engage in any form of solicitation for outside contact. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle