⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

StrongKat on HBC

Started by vivalabam92, June 16, 2016, 03:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alebyn

she have some hackers that runs her profiles and other accounts.. there is some of the girls of hbc that are into this with her because when they want to know you better they want you to send money so they can meet you.. but you never be able so send money direct to them self its always a friend of them you must send money.. so there is a sort of a ring or something they have..
then its people behind them that share money between them.. so we should try get them of those sites like hbc

alebyn

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

kostas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
she have some hackers that runs her profiles and other accounts.. there is some of the girls of hbc that are into this with her because when they want to know you better they want you to send money so they can meet you.. but you never be able so send money direct to them self its always a friend of them you must send money.. so there is a sort of a ring or something they have..
then its people behind them that share money between them.. so we should try get them of those sites like hbc
i took her on premium chat today to see if all these things are true. I have to say that i did not notice anything like that. She was very good, she showed me everything  i asked her, and i really enjoy that. She is very musclular , and she was cool.  Maybe she starts to changing....
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LiveFree

It depends on who's running her chat. If she's by herself she's great. When she has some guy typing for her then it's a different story.

kostas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It depends on who's running her chat. If she's by herself she's great. When she has some guy typing for her then it's a different story.
she was alone the whole time.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Bernie1212

It is funny, I have seen her off and on for a few years now and have never had any problems with her.  I guess I am just lucky.
Yo.

Elbe

The fact that she is one of the models who have been "allowed the privilege" of hiding in WaitingInPremium speaks volumes. Just saying.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ark [abracadabra]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The fact that she is one of the models who have been "allowed the privilege" of hiding in WaitingInPremium speaks volumes. Just saying.

As far as I can tell, everyone has that privilege. I haven't noticed any significant statistical trends among those who hide, such as being a great performer. I suspect either everyone has the privilege, or those who bring in > $x have the privilege.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm abracadabra. I created ark, uxello, uxiel multi accounts on Saradas to manupilate reviews but moderators banned all my fake accounts.
I understand that if I create another fake account(s), modearators will ban me permanently from Saradas.

Bernie1212

I know when they initially rolled out the the "waiting" status they only gave the privilege of using it to a few of the performers so they could debug it a bit.  Mike had mentioned on the herbiceps forums that they would eventually all performers who reached a certain dollar amount the ability to use it, but it is a privilege and not a rite.  It is something that can be taken away if it is being abused.
Yo.

adorefbb

havent seen her on HBC for ages! does she still model on there? anyone had a skype show with her recently?

theman

i saw her on HBC last week. you should see how much she's grown ;)

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i saw her on HBC last week. you should see how much she's grown ;)

she is looking massive
Yo.

kroenen

 Is that normal everytime I want to get in her chatroom I'm kicked out even before seing the chat and the cam, and after her profile is gone from the main page and is it's impossible to find her again ? Is there a country-ban option in HBC for the models ? I'm in Europe  ::)

Bernie1212

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is that normal everytime I want to get in her chatroom I'm kicked out even before seing the chat and the cam, and after her profile is gone from the main page and is it's impossible to find her again ? Is there a country-ban option in HBC for the models ? I'm in Europe  ::)

There is a regional ban feature, yes.  That could be an issue. 
I know there are some times I can see a performer on while I am not logged in, then after I log in there is no trace of her.  In that case I could also be that the performer has banned an ip as well. 
Yo.

kroenen

wow... So even on internet there is Trumpisations. It must be regional ban then, because I just saw her a couple of times in the previous hbc years ago, and nothing went wrong.
Ok then europe is completely banned or just UK ?  :-X

reiner76

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
wow... So even on internet there is Trumpisations. It must be regional ban then, because I just saw her a couple of times in the previous hbc years ago, and nothing went wrong.
Ok then europe is completely banned or just UK ?  :-X

If you can see her while you are logged off, but then her profile is missing when you log on she has blocked you.  Your IP address will stay the same, but until you log on the website won't know to keep you from seeing the profile.