Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

StrongKat on HBC

Started by vivalabam92, June 16, 2016, 03:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xrvca

she is on other sites as well. keep a eye out for those.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

xrvca

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

reiner76

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
why dont you report her; you can send them an email and tell them the facts. By telling it here, not to many will be protected, by telling it to herbicepscam's email, you will protect a lot of men like me who might  didht not know that.

I will apologize to everyone about this, but I sincerely believed just about everyone of her lies up until the end of April.  I gave her the benefit of the doubt on some, but there were even some that were way to out there to believe.  I knew she lied about some things, but she is a total fraud.  I would say even a Pathological liar.  She is so good at it she can make up lies in an instant.

Maxturbator

I am wondering what her being a liar is all about. I am not gonna defend her antics on HBC - she pissed me off on cams many times (time wasting etc.) but when I told her flex or I leave she always complied. But how did she lie?

reiner76

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am wondering what her being a liar is all about. I am not gonna defend her antics on HBC - she pissed me off on cams many times (time wasting etc.) but when I told her flex or I leave she always complied. But how did she lie?

She lies both on the cam, and in private.  When I first started talking to her she gave me a false name and where she lived.  I can live with that,  but as we corresponded outside of HBC she kept up the lies.  And they got even worse.  I just won't go into detail here.  I also helped her on a couple of occasions with some addresses of family in the US.  Only to find out that when she was online she was telling the customer that she was at those addresses.  I did see on one of the boards, maybe here, that she was in that person's state.  Which was the same time I gave her the addresses.  I asked her to not do that, but she did it at least 2 more times that I know of.  I don't like telling people how to think or act, but be very cautious of what she says as I don't think she knows how to tell the truth.

xrvca

i was one of those that she scammed. she kept lying about how i needed to send money to help her unfreeze her account and she would pay me back when she had her account unfrozen.. but she never did. it wasnt till i met a model that knew her that i was able to break off the poisionous relationship and i just wrote the money off as a loss and learned a lesson
it does suck when they do that and i hope that together we can get things changed on HBC
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

reiner76

And now the poor girl owns a gym in Romania.  Wonder how she got the money to afford that?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

reiner76

She is on Musclegirlz live as Sexymich.  I am asking everyone that has been a victim of hers to email Melody Spetko and let her know about her performer since she has been kicked off HBC. 

LiveFree

Was she kicked off or did she leave? Either way it's too little too late, she already made off with robbing the community and making a small fortune in the process.

My biggest complaint with her is that her main scam was so difficult and took so long to catch. HBC can argue that if she was really so bad then people wouldn't have come back to her, but had I known exactly what was going on I certainly wouldn't have been spending my money with her. It took me a year to finally realize that it wasn't even her that I was talking to the entire time. Instead she had someone else, I assume a man, typing for her in private chat. So basically I spent thousands of dollars to have some random guy sweet talk and bs me. I actually have video confirmation and proof that she's not the one doing the talking on cam, it's someone else off cam typing for her.

That's extremely egregious, disingenuous and completely changes everything. IMO, we deserve some sort of compensation as I don't think many people would be happy about paying a premium to chat with her boyfriend or whoever it was talking on her behalf.

Very disappointed with the way all of this has been handled and allowed to take place.

kostas

she is on herbicepscam right now and in fantasy chat. 
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kostas

AND AFTER 2 MINUTES IN ONE ON ONE. SO DONT BE ASKED , ABOUT HOW SHE HAS THESE MONEY TO OWN A GYM..
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alebyn

under what name is she now? when i search on strongmichelle or stronkat i dont find her

kostas

strongkat. She might have ban you
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

reiner76

You might live in a State, or IP area that they ban also.  I know at one time she banned anyone from Illinois from seeing her.  Try not logging in to see her.  If that doesn't work she has banned your area.

gatorvin

I had my run in with her. What got me is that the lies are so pointless and obvious. I still couldn't workout the point of them. She was forever pretending to be somewhere she wasn't. Why? Total dick head.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

chango14

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I had my run in with her. What got me is that the lies are so pointless and obvious. I still couldn't workout the point of them. She was forever pretending to be somewhere she wasn't. Why? Total dick head.

yeah shes a strange one, she has a good enough body if she was honest she would do much better for herself financially and overall